Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    I just received a great PIF package from Laker just in time for Christmas Eve. A very nice selection, several I haven't tried before including a fat Oliva Series V and a Nestor box pressed maduro. And I had just smoked my last Nub Habano, thanks for the resupply!

Thank you Laker! This is a great community - I'm not sure exchanges like this would work on a lot of forums. I've never once worried about what was coming in a package... it's always been great and exceeded the minimums and expectations outlined in the rules. Merry Christmas, everyone!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Glad you got it in time Zoom. ENJOY.

Your comments on this community are very well stated, it really is a unique forum with fantastic people.
    I hope you enjoy that Nestor Maduro. I have a few of them in my humi and was also gifted some by Urbi so I thought that I could dig into my stock and send you one, they are NICE !

Glad it made it in time. Our mail for the day (the last day before holidays) was cancelled do to weather, truck couldn't make it thru.
  • dep691dep691 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 311
    Got a Bomb from laker the day before Christmas. Thanks alot, it contained some real good smokes and one in paticular that I can't wait to try. Thank you.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    I just got a bomb from Jetmech and I must say, oh what a bomb it was. This was so good that it makes me feel inadequate about the packages that I have been sending. Here is the list. 5 Vegas gold, Oliva "V", AF Hemingway Short Story, RP Decade, and a Padron 1926. Man what an outstanding package. Thanks Jetmech, all of these are new to me except the Hemingway but I haven't had the short story so they will all be new smokes for me.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    SWEET!! I was hoping that was going to show up today. Enjoy Ron!
    I forgot to add that Jetmech also included a mini review for each of the cigars he sent to let me know what to expect. A true BOTL.
    Not like I am letting out any secrets here but... Kuzi is a very stand up guy and good trader. Thank you very much for your generous bomb, which included a Gurkha Legend Perfecto (one of my fav's ) with over a year on it !!!! This has got me so stoked that I had to change my New Years Eve smoke, and this one will now be it !!!!
    Also included was a Sancho Panza extra Fuerte. I have never tried this one, will have to look ino it a little more.
    This was a very nice surprise and very much appreciated Kuzi. Thank you very much, I will think very kindly of you while smoking that Legend ! :)
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I came home today to find a smoking pile of rubble where my mailbox used to be...Jetmech_63 bombed me back to the pony express days. Vinny, you rock man. And since I'm not one to let a good bombing go unpunished, don't be surprised if you get hit by a MOAB at some time in the near future.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Thanks brother! Glad you enjoyed them....and to let everyone else know, another bomb is ticking.....
    Jetmech_63:
    Thanks brother! Glad you enjoyed them....and to let everyone else know, another bomb is ticking.....

Jeeze, with all this talk lately about BOMBS and ticking packages, I hope Homeland Security knows we are talking cigars and gifts... LMAO
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    laker1963:
    Jetmech_63:

Jeeze, with all this talk lately about BOMBS and ticking packages, I hope Homeland Security knows we are talking cigars and gifts... LMAO
    Are you kidding.. There are so many Military guys on this sight it has been cleared by all Gov. Agencies
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Received a smoking hot cigar missile from rdnstn because he thought he "owed me" which he did not. Package included a Camacho 1962 pre embargo, a Habanera 78 , a Monte Cristo #2 torpedo I believe, a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero , a Xikar Defiance robusto, a Erin Go Bragh tubed all enclosed in a Pelican 1060 micro case ---- Holy Joseph,Mary AND Baby Jesus....Ron I will be pm'ing you my social security number so you can carry me as a dependant on your tax return !!! Ron is (as I think the board in general knows) a h3llava stand up guy and a BOTL ! Thanks Ron
    I have just completed a trade with prs621. He had some Vigilante's he didn't like much and I like 'em :) so we worked out a successful transaction.
    prs621 Is a standup guy and good trader, and I look forward to doing more deals with him in the future. Thanks Patrick
  • bass8844bass8844 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 416
    I would like to report that I too would like to say that Jetmech_63 is an awesome guy. He went out of his way to get me a couple of very hard to find sticks and also threw in a few extras. Thanks buddy!
  • dtrdwngsdtrdwngs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 74
    kaspera79:
    laker1963:
    Jetmech_63:

Are you kidding.. There are so many Military guys on this sight it has been cleared by all Gov. Agencies
    I wonder how many of us there are. Some may even work in intel but I wouldn't know.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    dtrdwngs:
    may even work in intel but I wouldn't know.
    Wink, wink. Nod, nod.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 848
    This message will self-destruct in 30 seconds...
    dtrdwngs:
    kaspera79:
    laker1963:
    Jetmech_63:

I wonder how many of us there are. Some may even work in intel but I wouldn't know.
    Maybe you should start a thread. I know that there is Jetmech, you and me that are all active. Bad Andy isn't military but works with and knows a lot of military guys. There used to be a few others but they haven't been on the board in a while. Then I know there were a few former military guys around also.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    rdnstn:
    dtrdwngs:
    kaspera79:
    laker1963:
    Jetmech_63:

Maybe you should start a thread. I know that there is Jetmech, you and me that are all active. Bad Andy isn't military but works with and knows a lot of military guys. There used to be a few others but they haven't been on the board in a while. Then I know there were a few former military guys around also.
    I'm an Army, Navy and NASA contractor, if that counts ... LOL.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 848
    yeah kinda counts...if you can understand some of the mentality.

Ron, I am a Marine. I'm just no longer in but I was contracting in Iraq last year and in '06.

started on in the non related forum...
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    I'm Commander-in-Chief of the <BarryWhiteVoice>Army of Luuuuuuuv</BarryWhiteVoice>. Does that count?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    urbino:
    I'm Commander-in-Chief of the <BarryWhiteVoice>Army of Luuuuuuuv</BarryWhiteVoice>. Does that count?
    I joined the KISS army in the 1980's.
    I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last nite am I qualified
    gmill880:
    I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last nite am I qualified
    What doesn't that qualify you for?
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    Speaking of stand up folks, and reiterating a question I had on another thread, anybody have any idear what happened to Lassy? And speaking of missing members, seems we've been Duty Free for a few weeks now?
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    AFAIK, nobody knows where Lassy ran off to, or why. He just up and left us. He's missed.

I think doody will be back. He's probably rehabbing the foot or something.
    Well, we can only hope all is well with the both of them, and maybe they'll come back to us soon.
    Have not heard from jet in a couple...did he already deploy?
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    j0z3r:
    Well, we can only hope all is well with the both of them, and maybe they'll come back to us soon.
    Agreed, Lassy's been gone for a while I think. He may not be back. Let's hope Duty is just all hopped up on goofballs because of the foot and makes a triumphant return post haste.