Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    Got my pif pack from Stoogee today, and hot damn is it a sweet one. Steve, dude, 2 VSG robustos? That's more awesome than I have words to describe, thanks a lot.
    Oh Really ?? Well Joe, in case you forgot the trade you sent my way was over the top.. Gents, along with the Sherpas Joe and I traded, he sent A Cusano C10, a Nording, a Patel Honduran Classic ( a private label cigar ) that can only be gotten from one source, and an H Upmann from the humidor from his uncle Fidel. That one is a special occasion cigar for certain.. Joe I owe you one.. that is more than generous, and "thank you " is an understatement..
    Kas I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about...I would never involve myself in such obviously illegal activities as importing cigars from Cuba or passing them around to other citizens...you must have me mistaken. nudge nudge, wink wink. All kidding aside, you owe me nothing and thank you is perfectly sufficient, all in due course my friend. Enjoy them.
    And as for enjoying them, I assure you, I most certainly will.
  • StoogeeStoogee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 157
    received my PIF package from ron today and there was 3 cigars I have been tempted to buy a 5 pack of but have not yet done so as well as a couple of smokes I really like so I was very happy with the package and as everyone here pretty much already knew would say ron is a stand up guy and good trader.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947

Got home from work today to a cool F&G  package from Stoogee. 

5 Vegas Limitada 2008-looks delicious-never had

CAO Vision-never had-Love the review

CAO Gold-Never had-can't wait to try

Perdomo Lot 23-Have had and enjoy very much

Man O War-Had my finger on the button to order couple of time but cigar budget was

shot-very interested in trying this bad boy

Ashton VSG -I love all the Ashton smokes but have never had the VSG-very pleased

Stoogee you put together a great pack of smokes man and I will enjoy them every one-Obviously the Stoogee Man is a standup dude and good trader-Gene

• urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    Oooo, I think you're gonna enjoy that VSG thoroughly, gm.

urbino:
    Oooo, I think you're gonna enjoy that VSG thoroughly, gm.

Thanks 'bino - not sure how that whole waiting thing is gonna work out- mr. vsg may just move closer to the "next smoke" position in the humi.

It is actually a CAO black not the gold by the way in that pack
    thanks stoogee I knew that too tired while typing
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Ok, this could get lengthy!

First to come today was a great package from Maddy for the contest for the sake of contest photo scavenger hunt. Yeah, all you's forgot about that one and I was the only one to submit. Maddy sent out 5 outstanding sticks, most of which I have not tried. Thanks again Landon, the only one I have tried is the Hemingway, and I look forward to trying the Sol Cubana Sumatra and Gran Habano Habano #3 for sure.

Second hit was a gargantuan bomb from Jet. This one left me a bit unconscious it was so incredible. Came with a letter with the words KA BOOM! DIRECT HIT SIR on the outside! I lost count after I pulled the 8th cigar out. Highlights included a few choice RPs, a couple killer Gurkhas, and this little R&J tube that had some unmentionable source country printed on it.
    Vinny, this kinda behavior is getting a bit ridiculous. I've seen the bombs you've hit others with, are you sure you still have some sticks left in your stash? I was about to send out the Super Bowl sticks when this hit, now I may have to return fire with a little extra in with the Super Bowl sticks!

Thanks guys, this forum is filled with great folks, and these are two that obviously embody the idea of generosity!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Glad you liked em bro! Ridiculous behavior? Oh come on! I have plenty of sticks left in the stash, actually i'm trying to thin out the stock a bit, i just got a new humi and i still have sticks left in the tupperdor...now thats getting a bit ridiculous! Enjoy Brandon, i meant what i said in the note :)

Beware when opening mailboxes...2 more bombs are ticking....
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 848
    Direct Hit!

Jetmech...that sorry no good Chief.

This man bombed me...
    He better watch for return fire...when he least expects. It will take me a while to be able to respond to this one.
    Ammunition...Ghurkas, RPs, Fuentes, 5 Vegas, just to name a few. Most I haven't had yet.

Awesome display of firepower...THANKS CHIEF.

don't stand up, you might get sniped...lol
    Sounds like a bunker-buster.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 848
    pretty much...I got it last night at 1115 when I got home and was like...DOH...no time to duck and cover!
  • These Filthy HandsThese Filthy Hands Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 455
    I got my half of a trade with the squirrel last night when I got home from work. I must say that it was more like a bomb than a trade. I was left breathless when I opened the box and saw the Gurkahs, Indian Tabac Maddies, and the RP OSG. Once again, squirrel. You're a standup guy and an awesome trader. I hope that you have a similar reaction when you open my package in a few days.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    ah, thanks for the kind words. =)
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    Got home from the Pitt game tonight (Pitt won, went to 16-0) and sat down to two nice surprises from Mr. Bino. First I immensely enjoyed his gift of ample cleavage, and then I delved into his package. A F&G package...there was a Gurkha regent, a Griffins, an RP sun grown, a Padilla corojo edicion espeical and an Avo Domaine (which I've been dying to try).

Urbi, thanks very much for your generosity sir.
    You're very welcome, Luko. Hope you enjoy the stogies as much as the boobies.
    phobicsquirrel:
    ah, thanks for the kind words. =)
    Anytime, I'm here to boost your selfesteem.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Luko:
    Got home from the Pitt game tonight (Pitt won, went to 16-0) and sat down to two nice surprises from Mr. Bino. First I immensely enjoyed his gift of ample cleavage, and then I delved into his package. A F&G package...there was a Gurkha regent, a Griffins, an RP sun grown, a Padilla corojo edicion espeical and an Avo Domaine (which I've been dying to try).

Urbi, thanks very much for your generosity sir.
    Huhuh, you said you delved into his package.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    lol...

Got Filthy's end of our trade today, thanks man, and I'm looking forward to that maximus!!!
    Got my end of a deal with Rob today, well not much to say other than FANTASTIC!!!! Boy oh boy, thank you very very much!
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    Hey I have to put in a word for our brother Jetmech. He totally had the element of surprise when I got a package in the mail last week full of sticks from him. He bombed me good. I don't know what else I can say but he is definitelty a stand up, stand up guy.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    Got Squirrel's trade the other day and WOW. Nice Package (hint, hint, wink, wink). J/K. Squirrel went above and beyond the agreement on the trade. Thanks again!
  • bangalohrbangalohr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 81
    I'm certain nobody needs to be told, but Urbino is one hell of guy. I was looking for some good cigars and he took it upon himself to send me a package of Camacho 62s. If I was a woman, gay, or a little drunk...
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    bangalohr:
    If I was a woman, gay, or a little drunk...
    I thought there was a strict don't ask, don't tell policy...
    I've heard of six-beer queers, but sounds like bangalohr gets there in one.

Hope you enjoy 'em. Maybe the water pillow rupture won't have damaged them too badly.
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Big ups to Jozer who made my wish come true by sending out three Centurians. He also hit me up with three other smokes, 2 of which I haven't tried: LFD Cameroon Cab #1 and Graycliff Double Espresso, and one that is always welcome in my humi, a Serie V torp. I'm sure we're all know that Joe is a stand up guy and excellent trader, but this is well above and beyond! I appreciate the thought and smokes Joe!
    Holy crap so I check my mail today and Bass and I recently traded some cigars for a pound of beads well what he sent me was just not right I open the package and find not a few cigars to cover the value of the beads but 25 cigars. I am going to need to build a bomb and get it sent out to bass just so I dont feel like I ripped him off. Thanks Bass your trades are the type that make great traders feel inferior. Definately a stand up guy.
    So, I went out to check the mail today to find my mail box missing after the PIF from Leonard. He sent out two Gurkah Legends one Toro and one Perfecto, and a swarray of 5 Vegas (Classic, "A", and a Miami). Also included was a blind stick of which I doubt I'll be able to guess. Leonard, you're a cool guy in my book and a stand up person. I hope to trade more with you in the future.
  • leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
    Your welcome bro.