Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• bass8844bass8844 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 416
    Just received my end of a trade from Stoogee. Just as he promised, everything arrived, intact. Thanks buddy.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Double props today: The other day i recieved a superbowl gam package from bbc020 which included some SWEET extras, AF Hemingway, Ashton Cabinet, DPG JJ Maduro, Cusano LXI sun grown and a Camacho triple maduro. All smokes i havent tried yet. Thanks Brandon, i'm really looking forward to all of em!

And today i catch the mailman lighting a fuse on my mailbox and running away! Gmill Blew it up good! I thought he was just going to send me a Java, which he did but also threw in a Tabak Especial, El Rey del Mundo, and what i thought were 3 Punch's but upon closer inspection turned out to be a Gran Puro, Rare Corojo and a Punch. Thanks Gene! There are truly some swesome B's OTL of this board who really embody generosity.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 848
    It goes without saying but MADDY hooked it up in the PIF. He sent some solid sticks, particularly the Hemingway, RP and an Illusion. THanks bro.
    I wanna throw one out to GarenB for being an awesome trader!! I got his awesome sticks for the superbowl game in grand fashion, very well packaged and on time. Look forward to trading with this BOTL in the future :)!!!
  • dutyjedutyje Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    Hats off to Puro for embracing New America, and voluntarily paying an extra tax on our agreed cigar trade. He's a fine trader and an upstanding citizen, even if he is a bit politically misinformed. ;)
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Got my PIF from These Filthy Hands today. I wasn't home to see it but the wife called me with the contents. Sounds like a helluva package, thanks Justin!!
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    Sure Feebs is a little squirrely, but he sent me a helluva F&G package today. I don't have it handy, but I remember a Centurion, RP sun grown, ITC maduro, oliva o i believe and a few others. Feebs, thanks much my friend...very generous.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947

Received my F&G package from agctribefan today when I got home from work. Very well packaged with air pillows for protection.

Contents were: Padilla Edicion Especial 2006

Padilla Habano

Chateau Real Maduro

Gurkha Black Puro

Nestor Reserve Maduro

The only one of these I've had before is the Chateau Real so really looking forward to trying the others. I think agctribefan has passed the goodtrader test and should be inducted into the BOTL F&G club. Thanks agctribefan, I appreciate your generosity. What says the board?

• gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
      I believe this will free up "The Squirrell" to send his package to agctribefan and for me to put up a new F&G question .....
  • agctribefanagctribefan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    gmill880:

Received my F&G package from agctribefan today when I got home from work. Very well packaged with air pillows for protection.

Contents were: Padilla Edicion Especial 2006

Padilla Habano

Chateau Real Maduro

Gurkha Black Puro

Nestor Reserve Maduro

The only one of these I've had before is the Chateau Real so really looking forward to trying the others. I think agctribefan has passed the goodtrader test and should be inducted into the BOTL F&G club. Thanks agctribefan, I appreciate your generosity. What says the board?

Gmill, glad you got them. The black puro and the padilla obsidian are two of my go to smokes. Thanks for letting me get involved. Hope you like them.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    gmill880:
      I believe this will free up "The Squirrell" to send his package to agctribefan and for me to put up a new F&G question .....
    I'll send some nuts out in a few days!
    Double props!!!!

First to STOOGEE for his F&G package containing 3 of my favorite sticks and 2 i never tried. Awesome package bro!! Thank you very much!

Second to joz3r for including a pound of C-4 in his superbowl package!!! Dude, Holy Crap I've been dying to try all of those, totally unexpected!! Thanks a ton man.

Both of these gentlemen are awesome people and truly stand up traders in my book!!!
  • bass8844bass8844 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 416
    Another shout out for the man stoogee.

Ok, so we complete a trade and he delivers everything that was expected. Then he says he owes me...so I open my mail box and find a stick of dynamite waiting for me! This guys retaliates hard...he dropped me some really premium sticks plus a few favorites.

If you didn't know already, Stoogie is alright by me.
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    This fall into that He-Doesn't-Need-The-Cred-But-I-Need-To-Say-Thanks category:

Got my end of a trade with j0z3r, today. Being a total madman, he sent it next-day. Dude, when you said you hoped it'd be here Saturday, I though you meant next Saturday. And, of course, he sent more than I bargained for.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Hell I just sent it priority mail, all the credit goes to the USPS for being good at what they do.
    Then here's to the USPS.

Oh, and thanks, too, for the terrific coupons for Henry's. That was really over the top.
    I try to please, what can I say? :)
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    I say you are a madman Joe, thats what I say.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    The mailman just brought me a PIF package from Jetmech_63 and once again I am blown away by the generosity and good taste of the folks on this board. He laid down an impressive incoming salvo of seven premium sticks, three of which are among my favorites and the other four new to me but on my wish list including an Ashton VSG, a Perdoma and a Cohiba. I salute you sir!
    Glad to hear they got there ok, Enjoy Bro!
    Got a sweet package today from Mr. Urbino. I sent him a couple Perdomo Fresh Rolled torpedos with a few extras, he responded in kind by sending me a couple Camacho 1962 perfectos...with a few sweet extras. Muchas gracias amigo.
    De nada, muchacho.
    Oh and big props to zoom for the pif he sent me. Can you say loaded? Because I have to go get a new mailbox now that he leveled mine. I thought I went overboard on some of my pif packs, but I don't think I've sent 10 cigars all too often. Kevin man, you rock. Thanks for an awesome pif. You sent me some I've had and liked and some that I've wanted to try.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    Glad you enjoyed it... I started picking out sticks and sorta got carried away. "Supersize me!"
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Jetmech_63:
    Glad to hear they got there ok, Enjoy Bro!
    It seems That Jet is on a roll of spreading good, well GREAT cheer. Just opened a Box with.. A Gurkha Titan, ( Great, two hour relaxing smoke ) Gurkha Triple Ligero ( never had , must try) 5 Vegas Miami ( always a winner ) Oliva V Maduro ( never had, can not find ) all this talk had me searching. And a Cohiba from ummm a small island. ( 'nuff said ). Thanks jet. You know how to hook a fella up.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Thats what I'm doin right now! The DOODY DANCE! Not cause I'm having some weird bowl problems, but because I just got my package from him and got a couple NICE Gurkha Royal Brigades and a couple Casa Magnas! Thanks man!
  • dutyjedutyje Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,263
    Hey Puro.. I really hope you like the Brigades. I found it to be one of the best warm-weather smokes around. I've got one that'll have about 9 months on it, and plan to fire it up on a special day this summer. The Casa Magna event was fun, and I really liked the cigar. I don't know about #1 cigar of the year, but it has to be one of the best values around. I've got a couple more from the event, and it'll definitely become a regular in my rotation.

Oh yeah.. watch your step with that dance.. it can be pretty delicate at times. And you wouldn't want to ruin a good pair of shoes.
    Jozer is like the Oprah Winfrey of this site...all he does is bring happiness and joy to others. Have been dying to try some Nordings, so he hooked me up. Coincidentally, I've always wanted to try a Punch Gran Puro but never gotten around to picking one up, and he sends one along. Thanks Pal...youse good people.
    Hate to rain on your parade Luko, but I sent you a regular Punch, a rothschild maduro or possibly double maduro. Still a darn good cigar in my opinion.
    j0z3r:
    Hate to rain on your parade Luko, but I sent you a regular Punch, a rothschild maduro or possibly double maduro. Still a darn good cigar in my opinion.
    Oops, didn't examine closely enough. It's funny, at the B & M I go to, I always end up picking stuff up, putting it back down, changing my mind a thousand times. And I always get puros and the lady who works there always talks me out of them. I gotta just get one. Nonetheless, thanks and I'll sure I'll enjoy the punch.