Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    I am OFFICIALLY vouching for Shawn!! This was Shawn's first trade, and boy did he deliver! Great selection of sticks, shipped super fast, and put a lot of thought into what he was sending. Thanks, brother! I would be glad to trade again any time!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Gotta give a big shout out to these two generous borks! We herf'ed and they smacked me around. King hit me with a Stradivarius and Ric hit me with a Camacho PE! Both you guys are crazy. Thanks again guys
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    though is need not be mentioned, these guys are the beez neez. a cigar caddy from DIREWOLFUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone Appand a little smacking around from ENFIDEL when we HERFED it upUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App and Kingjk729 wanted to usb us around and let us know just who he wasUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Hey, everyone.... say hello to Rail Jockey. He's new to the forum and he had a few sticks he didn't really care for so we worked up a trade. I received his half today:

My half will probably go out tomorrow.

Rail Jockey is a man of his word and I'll trade with him anytime. Thanks, Michael.

• TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    oldsoulrevival:
    Got my half of a 5-pack trade with Trident. Couple of my favorites, and 2 I've never tried... there will be bloo.....!!!!...... I mean, there will be repayment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Got my end of the trade with OldSoulRevival. As you can see a great BORK, and a great trade. looking forward to trying these guys.

Photobucket
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Gotta make a shout out to some awesome guys, here.

rburke1129 came through big time on his end of our newb trade. I will def do some trading again in the future! Great guy!

MVW67 spread some major love to me in the form of some LP no 9s, and several other awesome sticks. Stand up guy, for sure!

415 took out my Top to try wish list (AVO 787, Diamond Crown, Diamond Crown Maiximus... and also sent several more, including another DC and on Opux X!!). What an amzing BORK!

and I bit on bigjohn125's list of the 3 he didn't want in his humi any more... and boy, am I glad I did!! 2 GARs, 2 LFD Air Bender's, a Diesel Unlimited, and a CA Intenso!!

Thanks, gentlemen. I would gladly trade with any one of these fine brothers again, anytime!!
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Great guys both. Did a trade with Kevin and he doesnt undersytand what 7 for 7 means aparently...great guy

Greg26?? is just criminal in his actions. Sends me 3 sticks I wanted along with a couple of new ones to me and a favorite....in return, he asks nothing..........Granted he will get his due for this in the future---but what an awesome guy and how appreciate I am man
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    We all know that Big T, aka Todd, is a great member of the forums. I just want to say thanks again for allowing me to be your victim in the ccom PIF category. Like some many here, this man does his research and when he sends sticks out, he just doesn't hook ya up, he wants to make sure your taken care of. I just want to let everyone know that hes a stand up brother and if you get to do any trades with him, DO IT!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    jlmarta:
    Hey, everyone.... say hello to Rail Jockey. He's new to the forum and he had a few sticks he didn't really care for so we worked up a trade. I received his half today:

My half will probably go out tomorrow.

Rail Jockey is a man of his word and I'll trade with him anytime. Thanks, Michael.

Nice brother, it pays to be vigilant don't it.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Bryan ( aka Djbeenie) saw that i had picked up a Box of 5 Vegas AAA and wanted to know if i wanted to trade for some more, so I said sure so he sent these and a few traveling companions for the end trade. Diesel got over a year on them!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Got my half in a trade with CvilleE,, Guy threw in a bunch of extras and also two Tabak Especial Red Eyes that are not in the Pic.. Thanks Eric, All the sticks were in great shape much appreciated!!!!
    Photobucket
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I got my end of the trade with Greg today:

greg2648

Great looking selection of cigars, some favorites and some newbies: the AKA and cg4 I've never had. So excited! Look at the cello on that CAO, how old is that thing??? Thanks for the great trade, Greg!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    The bear never fails
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Have to give a big thank you Sir to OchoZacho. Have to say he's a stand up guy. Came big on his end of our trade. Took me by surprise, I can't wait to try a few of these in different vitola's.

Photobucket
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    RCY Cigars:
    Have to give a big thank you Sir to OchoZacho. Have to say he's a stand up guy. Came big on his end of our trade. Took me by surprise, I can't wait to try a few of these in different vitola's.

Photobucket
    Slapped like the B you are! lol
    He didn't post mines. But, I gave him something to remember E. Hold up, look who's talking, oops let me be nice before your pimp(Sniper) hears me...

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Didn't post yours yet because I can still barely see through all the smoke!!! Blew up my mailbox? Nope, leveled my house!! Carnage below......Thanks again Rick, you are a true BORK

OchoZacho:
    Didn't post yours yet because I can still barely see through all the smoke!!! Blew up my mailbox? Nope, leveled my house!! Carnage below......Thanks again Rick, you are a true BORK

Hey bud, hope you enjoy them. That Padron is pretty nice,as a matter of fact. They all are, thanks for the trade. Blind trades can be fun, with saying that. We both sent the San Lotano Oval....

• Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Mrs Slob, my two best friends and I, decided to open a bar and grill. You know, the "american dream", that of late, has been fleeting to most. I met Brett at the our bar for a little mini-herf, we smoked and exchanged a couple cigars...good time. The next day, he showed up with his other half Amanda, she interviewed with our FOH mgr., and was hired. Since that day, they have been driving down to our place and working like crazy, to help us get the place open. Now it looks like we should be open in a week to ten days. A big thank you to Brett and Amanda for the help and hard work. It just shows how this little community of ours works.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Very cool! WTG Brett and Amanda .
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    My end of a trade with amz1301

2012-02-24_11-33-45_298
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    got my end of our trade the other day he sent me a t52 flying pig, tatuaje havana, epc maduro, san lotano habano, jdn dark corojo antano, mow pa and a liga undercrown....
    so much for a 4 stick trade.

it will be interesting to smoke the t52 and the ferral pig back to back to compare them. thanks for giving me the chance to do so.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Got my end today and wow can this guy make you humble. 2 Tat monsters (Drac and Boris), Cain F lancero, Anejo, and ISOM.

Medics were called and I had to be air-cared. In recovery now, will smoke when fully healed. Thanks again Kevin.
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    I got my half of my trade with bandyt09 yesterday and I am thrilled. Thanks, man. Let me know if you ever want to trade again.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic I got killed by bandyt :(
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    A couple of these and I should recover. Thanks Mike.
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    Great guy. Great set of sticks. Pics are in his blind trade post.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    I won MVW67's movie trivia pass and I got the winnings in the mail yesterday. He hooked me up with some smokes that I had listed in my bio as wanting to try so that was really cool. I got a LHC Core, La Aurora Preferido, DPG Blue, LFD Air Bender, and a Casa Magna. Thanks, bro!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    y2pascoe:
    I won MVW67's movie trivia pass and I got the winnings in the mail yesterday. He hooked me up with some smokes that I had listed in my bio as wanting to tryouts so that was really cool. I got a LHC Core, La Aurora Preferido, DPG Blue, LFD Air Bender, and a Casa Magna. Thanks, bro!
    glad you got them,enjoy!!!!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Totally forgot to post this yesterday. Todd let me join in on a box splt . Along with my two 5'ers he sent along a few of his stash . Everyone here already knows what a great guy Todd is. And I want to say thanks for letting me in on the split.