Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Jimmy and I worked a deal for him to purchase a box of cigars from me. Well today the money order showed up with 4 friends. Leave it up to Jimmy, sending money wasn't enough, he had to send cigars too.

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Bandy sent me my mooch package.. He must have a stutter because that fou...fou...four arrived like this

• jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    Got these in today from a trade Isaac and I set up for the new year. Was supposed to be a 3-3 blind? way overboard, thanks brother!

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Todd kicked my ass today. Hard.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

thank you for the amazing sticks, brother!
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    BigT06:

a pepin 1932....lucky dog! Nice hit Todd.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    chemforever:
    BigT06:

Padilla
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    I know I don't have to tell any of you about how great this guy is, but I got a package from TheKid yesterday and just had to let everyone know he has done it again! Got a Camacho PE from my top3 to try, and the sticks that came along for the ride I'm very eager to try as well...Can't thank you enough......

• chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    lcpleel:
    chemforever:
    BigT06:

Padilla
    yes it's an older padilla with the non cursive lettering on the band so this is a pepin blended 1932. I haven't had one but I would say it is a rare treat to get these days!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Todd (Bandyt09) lobbed a bomb my way today as well. Some VERY nice sticks in that selection. THANKS Todd. I will get pictures up by the end of the day. Dealing with MAJOR winter storm right now. THANKS again Todd. Keep a watch on your own mailbox. One day here soon, you will get a call from a neighbour asking you to come pick it up off their front lawn.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Sent some contest winnings my way, 5 of 6 are among my absolute favorites. He's definitely a good fella! Thanks a ton brother!!
    Here is the picture (finally) of the destruction rained down upon me by BandyT09. Thanks Todd! I don't know why you decided to pick on me but I am sure glad you did. I haven't had a chance to try a Black Market yet or the CroMagnon either so this is just an awesome package. Great BOTL.

laker1963:

This was the MOOCH package that Junior sent me, along with a pretty funny story about the fun he had shipping it to me. Thanks Junior, this was just awesome of you brother. My first Armada Corona and a La Aurora Preferido #2 Maduro, also my first of these. Very nice indeed Junior, THANK YOU. If you get a shot at trading with pbchevo... don't miss it, fantastic BOTL, and obviously a good trader and stand up guy.
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    laker1963:
    laker1963:

This was the MOOCH package that Junior sent me, along with a pretty funny story about the fun he had shipping it to me. Thanks Junior, this was just awesome of you brother. My first Armada Corona and a La Aurora Preferido #2 Maduro, also my first of these. Very nice indeed Junior, THANK YOU. If you get a shot at trading with pbchevo... don't miss it, fantastic BOTL, and obviously a good traders and stand up guy.
    glad you like it bro
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I got my end of our trade from my 'Making Room' thread:

Rhamlin

Some awesome cigars, many off my favorites list. The Jameson is completely new to me, a cigar that I might have otherwise never had an opportunity to smoke. I love trying new cigars! The story behind the Jameson blend is so cool, it involves a person local to the town where Rhamlin lives. Dominican tobacco rolled in Miami. Awesome, thanks for the cigars and the trade.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Got my end of a trade with Scarlin. Spencer sent me some damn good smokes, looking forward to letting them sit until summer and turning them into ash! Thanks for a the fast shipping bro!

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    A while back, I was asking about the Liga Privada Undercrown. Well, this weekend, I found a mail slip at the door. Went to the post office and what do I find? A box from BigT06! Inside was a very carefully wrapped bag with two Liga Privada Undercrowns, a LPH Black Pearl, Cusano 59 Rare Cameroon, and a Graycliff Turbo Limited! Thanks so much for letting me try out so much.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    wwhwang:
    A while back, I was asking about the Liga Privada Undercrown. Well, this weekend, I found a mail slip at the door. Went to the post office and what do I find? A box from BigT06! Inside was a very carefully wrapped bag with two Liga Privada Undercrowns, a LPH Black Pearl, Cusano 59 Rare Cameroon, and a Graycliff Turbo Limited! Thanks so much for letting me try out so much.
    dude hooked you up great.. congrats and WTG BigT
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Allsmokedup and Craignelson are both good to go! Smoke and I traded for some fresh rolled and he got me with some nice tag along sticks!! Craig also over did himself when we traded for fresh rolleds. Both guys are stand up and i would trade again with them any day!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    This brother hit me hard with the trade we did. Ill let the pictures speak for themselves. Thanks again Paul!

Photobucket

Photobucket
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got lit up by Zach and Todd today. I had sent Zach some Oliva V robustos to try and this was his thanks. Todd just does these things for the hell of it. My thanks to both of you.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    He hit me today with such a great selection of smokes!!! Check out his "I did it" thread here, shows the damage he has caused.
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    got this from Doug sent me some PA to try again and look who else wanted to rideimage
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    Blows me up just because he can! Another stand up Bork from these forums! as seen HERE
    pbchevo:
    got this from Doug sent me some PA to try again and look who else wanted to rideimage
    Hey Junior, really glad they made it to you. Those PA's are fresh and need some rest. The MF is also fairly new, but they smoke pretty decent already. I really like the Toranos, hope you do too. The 5Vegas A and the Diesel, well, just because. Hope you enjoy them sir.
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    Got my end of a trade with AJGARLETT 5 for 5, he can't count but neither can I so it works out. He sent some awesome sticks, some of my favorites and a couple I've been wanting to try, the padron 1964 for example I've wanted to smoke for some time now but never find myself buying one. He's great to trade with and also a Pats and Bruins fan, so in my book he's a top notch BOTL.

Got my end of a trade from Daniel yesterday... pure awesomeness!! Thank you so much brother, you hooked me up big time!!

Check it out... so me and Richard worked out a trade for some La Aurora Preferido Maduros... and he delivered BIG TIME! Even threw in a My Father for being his first trade. Very awesome. Will DEFINITELY trade again!!

sadly... he shipped first... and he may not survive to trade with anyone else. BUT, if he does, I highly recommend trading with this awesome BOTL!!

• spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    Would like to add my first newb to this list...Roberto99 is on his way to greatness here...I will have a difficult time picking out my end of this trade for sure...Thanx again Bob.........

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Nice hit Robert!!!!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Bandyt09 for being a stand up guy and heck of BOTL, thanks you Sir. See "I DID IT" thread.

Like to put Krieger on the Good Traders list. Got he's end of a trade fast and package securely. Thank you Sir....