Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I got my PIF from greg2648 today:

greg2648

Apparently Greg did some research on my favorites and looking to try/resupply list because he hit a grand-slam with this package! All these cigars are well loved by me and that Quesada looks delicious ~ I can't wait to try it. Thank you for such thoughtful sticks, I'm psyched!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    bigharpoon:

greg2648

Apparently Greg did some research on my favorites and looking to try/resupply list because he hit a grand-slam with this package! All these cigars are well loved by me and that Quesada looks delicious ~ I can't wait to try it. Thank you for such thoughtful sticks, I'm psyched!
    excellent photo of some excellent sticks
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    CvilleE:
    Got my azz handed down by this so called noob yesterday! For those that haven't gotten a chance to trade with Daniel, you should. Truely a standup guy....package was out super fast, with a killer selection of smokes. Thanks again for the trade Toombes....you are a welcome addition to the forums!

Thanks for the kind words, C. Enjoy!
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    The Kid:
    bigharpoon:

greg2648

excellent photo of some excellent sticks
    I was thinking the same thing! Super tasty looking!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Mike hit me with a second round of dog rockets! Dayum man you are ridiculous! Thank you sir...
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Received my end of a trade with Salem. Got here fast and securely packed. Would like to add her to the good traders list. Thank you Rhonda for the trade.

• SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    RCY Cigars:
    Received my end of a trade with Salem. Got here fast and securely packed. Would like to add her to the good traders list. Thank you Rhonda for the trade.

My pleasure Rick!!!! And thank you so much! Rhonda
  • MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    Just got my end of a trade with 415. Was supposed to be for 3 sticks! Thanks, Kevin. I've really been wanting to try quite a few of these.

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    spindrift- paul smaked me good today image
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    Mephisto:
    Just got my end of a trade with 415. Was supposed to be for 3 sticks! Thanks, Kevin. I've really been wanting to try quite a few of these.

3 sticks??? you didnt actualy think id only send 3 did you? they would get lonely.

wish had a camera that didnt suck. i gave up on pics of what you sent me because it turned out so blurry i couldnt read the bands.

he sent 6 centurians and threw in a g5, a fernandez sig. , and a padilla edicion espicial 2006.
    415:
    Mephisto:

3 sticks??? you didnt actualy think id only send 3 did you? they would get lonely.

wish had a camera that didnt suck. i gave up on pics of what you sent me because it turned out so blurry i couldnt read the bands.

he sent 6 centurians and threw in a g5, a fernandez sig. , and a padilla edicion espicial 2006.
    nice, they sure are purdy , i like that one on the end to the right, yum
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    That LHCDC is amazing btw for an under $3 cigar.
  • StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Traded with Mr Harrison, dude did it proper. will post pics soon. Im behind on this for sure. we went "5 for 5" hahaha. Yeah dude cant count for sure. Sorry it took so long for everything on my part.
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    Did a couple trades with the Todd's and received a movie winnings from Slick this past week. Will post pictures up today. Great guys.
    AJGARLETT spanked me good today and by surprise image
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    jj20030:
    AJGARLETT spanked me good today and by surprise image
    BOOM!!! Wow, nice sticks.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    couldnt of happened to a nicer guy,,,, Great sneak attack!!!!!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    This awesome BORK hit me up right! Thanks a ton, brother!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i need to stop mentioning that i have not tried something.

why?

Ken Light lit me up with a corona sampler double stack. two each of MoW PA, Morro Castle, Core, 1844, diesel, and 5 vegas AAA.

the only thing i mentioned was that i had not tried the AAA in the corona and i wanted to. fantastic man. thanks.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    kuzi16:
    i need to stop mentioning that i have not tried something.

why?

Ken Light lit me up with a corona sampler double stack. two each of MoW PA, Morro Castle, Core, 1844, diesel, and 5 vegas AAA.

the only thing i mentioned was that i had not tried the AAA in the corona and i wanted to. fantastic man. thanks.
    Nah, keep on mentioning. I've been waiting FOREVER to be able to hit you with something cool. Hope you find something you like. Either way, let me know what you think!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Actually got it yesterday. But catfishbluezz bombed for no reason after ochozacho nominated me. So Zach you better watch your back or in this case mailbox.

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    JHewey:
    Actually got it yesterday. But catfishbluezz bombed for no reason after ochozacho nominated me. So Zach you better watch your back or in this case mailbox.

I too was bombed by this maniac! We were supposed to form an alliance here catfish. You hit me with friendly fire! Thanks for the package, if you get a chance trade with this man, he might just bomb you if you don't!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    OchoZacho:
    JHewey:

I too was bombed by this maniac! We were supposed to form an alliance here catfish. You hit me with friendly fire! Thanks for the package, if you get a chance trade with this man, he might just bomb you if you don't!
    Hope you guys like the sticks! I figured it's best to establish good trading lines first for good measure. That and I need to make room for more sticks in the near future...it's almost that time of year to buy some premiums and my last few got toasted last night.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    I've helped Mike (MVW67) out with a few addresses here and there, so he decides to reward me by destroying my mailbox with a nice sampler of sticks, with three of my favorites (MOW, Black Bear, & Toraño Silver) and two that I've been wanting to try (Padilla Artemis & LFD Airbender. Mike is a great guy and outstanding addition to the forum

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    dbeckom:
    I've helped Mike (MVW67) out with a few addresses here and there, so he decides to reward me by destroying my mailbox with a nice sampler of sticks, with three of my favorites (MOW, Black Bear, & Toraño Silver) and two that I've been wanting to try (Padilla Artemis & LFD Airbender. Mike is a great guy and outstanding addition to the forum

No, thank you for maintaining the list, enjoy!!!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    This guy decides to bomb me for no reason. Without notice. Out of the blue. And he did it right!

but now I have your addy...

oh, and Zach... he totally sold you out for nominating me to be bombed... so now y'all both have to pay.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    BigT06:
    This guy decides to bomb me for no reason. Without notice. Out of the blue. And he did it right!

oh, and Zach... he totally sold you out for nominating me to be bombed... so now y'all both have to pay.
    I plead the fifth?
    OchoZacho:
    BigT06:

I plead the fifth?
    good luck with that,LOL
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    OchoZacho:
    BigT06:

I plead the fifth?
    Success! Now I have to build a coolidor and stock up! Bombing is where it's at, now I need to build up some ammo. Fun times for sure, more to come in the future.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    OchoZacho:
    BigT06:

I plead the fifth?
    Damn Zach. I think I might have to team up with Todd for this one.