Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Joe hit me with a stunning, out of the blue bomb, that will take a long time to recover from!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    I traded with blurr for some of his PDR limitada robustos. I opened to the baggie and took a sniff and was in heaven! Can't wait to try one, thanks man!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Got my end of a trade with Squirrel. Knew I was getting a Forbidden Toro 04, but he decided to add an 08 Anejo, a pair of 5 Vegas Limitadas from 08, and a Cusano.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    Here is my end of a trade with JDH. Great sticks!! Thanks again brother!!

Rob
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
    I know this goes without saying, but BigT bombed me pretty hard.... I don't even know what to say. MFer apparently doesn't know how to count because I sent him 5 La Aurora Preferidos, and he hits me with this thing! Someone send him back to elementary school to learn his numbers again!

Seriously, though. Incredibly nice guy, awesome to trade with, and has really made me want to be the best BOTL I can be within this community.
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    Bobbo2009:
    Here is my end of a trade with JDH. Great sticks!! Thanks again brother!!

Rob
    OK guys, hhere's the skinny on this trade...bobbo wiped me out!

OK, it was SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN A 4 FOR 4 STICK TRADE! So what am I thinking...this means I send four and he sends four, right??......Wrong!!!

You can see what I sent, here's what he sent:

An Ave Maria, a San Lotano Habano, a La Traviata, a Gurkha Beauty, a RP Vintage '90 2nd, a Purios Indios Oiejo, a Swag Puro Dominica, and a ccom Blue lable.

What the hell! Many thanks...but I have got to learn how to count all over again...AND...I've got to start posting photos. It's on my list of stuff to do, but I'm just so damned lazy.

Thanks again Rob, you killed me.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Did a trade with long_ashes for a 5er of his Camacho Ramones. They arrived today along with an Oliva G. Thanks brother for the great trade, looking forward to future trades with you.

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Didn't take a picture, but Daniel was generous enough to pass along an Oliva O Bold that was given to him simply because I wanted to try it and mentioned it being a bucket list cigar. Truly great showing of generosity.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Got my PIF from Isaac. Thanks bro all great cigars and I have yet to try the Cain series. Cant wait to!
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Worked a trade with Rbeckom for some of his Javas, a Tabak Especial, and an Ambrosia. Looking forward to trying something new in the way of cigars. Haven't done infused sticks before.

Thanks much, Rodney. You're a stand-up guy and I'll trade with you anytime. Oh, and there's a PM for ya.
  • GrazuhGrazuh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 164
    I was looking for a couple of Tatuaje Anarchys, and Trident hooked me up - fast. He is an excellent botl and I would gladly trade with him again.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Got in my end of a trade with Deej today. Super fast shipping and well packed. Great trade. Will def trade again in the future.

• docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    j0z3r:
    Didn't take a picture, but Daniel was generous enough to pass along an Oliva O Bold that was given to him simply because I wanted to try it and mentioned it being a bucket list cigar. Truly great showing of generosity.
    NICE! I don't think Daniel knew what he had if he just GAVE it to a scumbag like you, Joe.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    docbp87:
    j0z3r:
    NICE! I don't think Daniel knew what he had if he just GAVE it to a scumbag like you, Joe.
    Yeah, but don't tell him. Especially the scumbag part, I try and keep that on the DL. Wink [;)]
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    j0z3r:
    docbp87:
    j0z3r:
    Yeah, but don't tell him. Especially the scumbag part, I try and keep that on the DL. Wink [;)]
    lol
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    I did a trade with Long_Ashes. He came through big time on our trade and taught me a thing or two on packaging my shipments. Outstanding in my book and a standup guy. Would like to get him on the good traders list.

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    RCY Cigars:
    I did a trade with Long_Ashes. He came through big time on our trade and taught me a thing or two on packaging my shipments. Outstanding in my book and a standup guy. Would like to get him on the good traders list.

Bump
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Did a blind 5 for five with MTuccelli . Her sent me some awesome sticks.
    Justin got me good! Thanks brother!

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Rob hit me with some nice sticks for guessing his movie! Good lookin stuff! Thanks Rob!

2012-02-08_12-05-21_592
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Blind trade with Direwolf and got sucker punched

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    MTuccelli:

Hoooo-leeeeeee!!!! Dude, you got sucker-punched...right in the ovaries.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    bigharpoon:
    MTuccelli:

Hoooo-leeeeeee!!!! Dude, you got sucker-punched...right in the ovaries.
    Bump
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    All I'm gonna say is I got a special delivery package from Laker1963 way over the top !!!!!!!!!!!! I can feel the warm caribbean breeze on my face and the wonderful smell of .... I told ya I'm not sayin anything else !!!!!! Doug you are the man and a BOTL of exceptional generosity !!!
    Rodney hit me with an awesome Man O' War package for winning his 500th post drawing. Thank you so much, brother. That 6x60 Ruination has made my day!! I love MOW, and this package has em all!!

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    BigT06:
    Rodney hit me with an awesome Man O' War package for winning his 500th post drawing. Thank you so much, brother. That 6x60 Ruination has made my day!! I love MOW, and this package has em all!!

Looks like badge time!
    I got my PIF from scarlin today. Spencer, you nailed it brother! Some favs and some I've been wanting to try and/or revisit. Thank you, brother. I will enjoy these very much!!

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    gmill880:
    All I'm gonna say is I got a special delivery package from Laker1963 way over the top !!!!!!!!!!!! I can feel the warm caribbean breeze on my face and the wonderful smell of .... I told ya I'm not sayin anything else !!!!!! Doug you are the man and a BOTL of exceptional generosity !!!
    Glad they made it to you Gene. They can use a good long rest but in time I hope they serve you well bud.
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
    Got my half of a 5-pack trade with Trident. Couple of my favorites, and 2 I've never tried... there will be bloo.....!!!!...... I mean, there will be repayment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic