Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
  • StoogeeStoogee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 157
  • ScramblerScrambler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 746
    Stoogee:
    $225
    Yup, your first guess was the one off by $7. I blew my budget by $225. I've been saving up my cigar budget for a while and planned to spend $800, but couldn't pass on some deals. I figured I get 6 paychecks in January (2 jobs, 3 paydays each), so what the hell.

Send me your info and I'll get some sticks headed your way. I was gonna include a stick for you from a box I ordered on the trip, but when it was delivered I opened it to find a little mold so that box is being exchanged.
    Jetmech_63:

Second place get anything :)
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Jetmech_63:
    Jetmech_63:

Second place get anything :)
    A swift kick in the a$$ and a better luck next time.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Scrambler:
    Stoogee:
    $225
    Yup, your first guess was the one off by $7. I blew my budget by $225. I've been saving up my cigar budget for a while and planned to spend $800,.
    I am so Fricken Jealous...an $800 cigar budget.. Dude, it must be good to be you.
    I'd like to see your haul...must have been a good score if you dropped a thousand bucks. In other news...I'll be spending New Year's in New Orleans with Scrambler. :)
    j0z3r:
    I'd like to see your haul...must have been a good score if you dropped a thousand bucks. In other news...I'll be spending New Year's in New Orleans with Scrambler. :)
    Hey Joe, Me and Scram will see you there. ;}. Is that okay with you scram?.
    Scram-a-palooza !!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Hey you know,while i'm passing thru........
    gmill880:
    Hmmm. New Orleans, New Years Eve, A guy who MAKES DRINKS FOR A LIVING, I like the way this is looking.
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    Scram-a-palooza !!
    Kas man, you can't ask him..what if he says no? :)
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    Scram-a-palooza !!
    I don't think the word " NO" is in that man's vocabulary.
    Scrambler:
    Stoogee:
    $225
    Yup, your first guess was the one off by $7. I blew my budget by $225. I've been saving up my cigar budget for a while and planned to spend $800, but couldn't pass on some deals. I figured I get 6 paychecks in January (2 jobs, 3 paydays each), so what the hell.

Send me your info and I'll get some sticks headed your way. I was gonna include a stick for you from a box I ordered on the trip, but when it was delivered I opened it to find a little mold so that box is being exchanged.
    hot damn, what did you get man!
  • ScramblerScrambler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 746
    kaspera79:
    gmill880:
    Hmmm. New Orleans, New Years Eve, A guy who MAKES DRINKS FOR A LIVING, I like the way this is looking.
    At a high end hotel, don’t forget. With a few days notice I can always score “friend and family” room deals for $59 a night.
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    I don't think the word " NO" is in that man's vocabulary.
    You’re probably right, but even so, I wouldn’t say no to opening my humi for any of you guys.
    phobicsquirrel:
    hot damn, what did you get man!
    A box of 1st release Edmundo Dantes El Conde 109 (Mexico’s regional exclusive, only 600 boxes made), a box of Partagas Serie D No. 4, and a couple handfuls of assorted singles. The Partagas’ are the ones that arrived a litte moldy. It looks like most of the mold has gone away with them sitting out for a couple days, and the rest I could probably clean off. Trying to decide if I want to deal with shipping them back for a replacement, or just smoke them.
    sorry to hear that scramz.. I'd send them back, as they probably cost some money. better safe than sorry.
    Yeah Scram, I would be torn.. Hate to see your enjoyment become diminished by the mold, you spent some serious cash on them and don't you want to get the full enjoyment ?. you will have them for what, years maybe, And this next comment may have them back at the post office, ...do you want to smoke mold...get some 1st class cigars, without the mold. Get the box insured, confirmation, spent the twenty buck more, maybe they'll make it up to you.
    Ok here is my question. I grew up in a small town in the Bay area of California and my dad is a long time Oakland A's Fan and season ticket holder. There are 2 particular games I was at that ended up having a significant event happen that will hold each games spot in history both for very different reasons.

What were the 2 significant events that I witnessed while at an Oakland A's game?
    the 7.1 magnitude earthquake before world series game 3 i believe in ;89 and ricky henderson breaking ty cobbs stolen base record in 1990
    gmill880:
    the 7.1 magnitude earthquake before world series game 3 i believe in ;89 and ricky henderson breaking ty cobbs stolen base record in 1990

wow I am impressed I thought that would take more time and possibly need a hint but yes I was at world series game 3 which was cancelled in 1989 and there May 1, 1991 when rickey henderson broke lou brocks record of 938 stolen bases while you got the name of the previous holder wrong you got both events correct send me your addy and ill get some sticks out to you.
    Much appreciated Stoogee ,you got mail
    Guys I will get a question up in the next 24 hours.....stay tuned
    Come on gene, I need a hit! lol.. btw great guess!
    OK  This question is in regards to my great grandfather , a man I knew only thru stories from my granddad and father. my great granddad owned a large farm in N.C. and was a man of very very few words but swift and deliberate action. Between the years 1895 and 1905 great granddaddy shot two men! One for trying to mess with great grandma and one for trying to steal pumpkins from a pumpkin patch ( great grand daddy did not take kindly to messin' or stealin') One mans injuries were minor the others more serious but both fully recovered. Greatgrand daddys weapon of choice -shotgun. The Question-Name the brand and gauge of said shotgun and as a bonus the number of days great granddaddy spent in jail combined for both offenses. happy guessing
    Winchester 1887 12ga, 0 days
    keep spinning the cigar vault combination-not all that many choices
    gmill880:
    keep spinning the cigar vault combination-not all that many choices

Actually there are a lot of choices, i'm a HUGE gun buff and i narrowed it down to about, at last count, 38 choices. I'm going with the most popular and working my way down...see ya in 10 hours :)
    lol- Jetmech I stand corrected-did not realize that many -good luck