Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BORK FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    The Coffee thing was stunning to me. Granted, I am not a Niners fan (but of course I love the coach beaing a Bears guy) but I thought Coffee was really going to be a good #2 back on that team, and showed flashes last year he may be a #1 somewhere in the not to distant future....odd deciision, but I am sure his body thanks him.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Oooooo the all-important #12 pick...... Do I go RB RB, or RB QB, or RB WR...... decisions, decisions.....

Ross, I have to say I'm disappointed that you didn't go the "draft movie in a tux" route..... You could of at least posted a couple funny pics of your gf picking the names out of the hat, or something!!!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    lilwing88:
    Oooooo the all-important #12 pick...... Do I go RB RB, or RB QB, or RB WR...... decisions, decisions.....

Ross, I have to say I'm disappointed that you didn't go the "draft movie in a tux" route..... You could of at least posted a couple funny pics of your gf picking the names out of the hat, or something!!!
    yeah... between the wedding (2.5 weeks away now) and a huge work project, I didn't really have the time to squeeze it in... plus we're having the rehersal dinner at our house, so there is another level of work going on here...
    robbyras:
    lilwing88:

yeah... between the wedding (2.5 weeks away now) and a huge work project, I didn't really have the time to squeeze it in... plus we're having the rehersal dinner at our house, so there is another level of work going on here...
    Just teasin', bro. Good luck with the wedding plans!
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Hey I am just wondering if the draft time can be pushed back to 8pm Central time. I dont get off of work until 7. Lemme know thanks!
    Hey guys... just a reminder that the draft is this Thursday... Looks like JSaint want to push it back an hour... being on the west coast, I don't care, but it may effect the east coasters... I'm ok to push it back unless people say otherwise... Ill give it a day for people to reply...
  • RippRipp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 125
    Yeah I don't care which time.. im on the west coast. Cant Wait!!!
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    Im cool with later, works better for me too.
    Hey Rob just a friendly reminder... Make sure you update the draft order on the ESPN League Website. As much as I would love to draft number 9 I don't want it to be forgotten about.
    thanks for the heads up... I will do all that today... and unless someone complains, i'll move it back to 9pm eastern...
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    See you there.
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    Ok, I feel like a complete idiot. I can't seem to find my way in to our botl league on espn. I've looked at it a few times in but not for the past few weeks. Any help?
    Yeah.. Click Fantasy at ESPN.com. Top right corner you will see Sign In. Sign in with your info and it will refresh the page. On the right side of the page you will see "Your Fantasy Teams". Click your team or our league and BANGO! Hope I explained it well. Let me know if you need any more help.
    ok... so the draft is all set for tomorrow at 9pm eastern... please take a minute to look at the draft order and make sure it's... I may have surfinigzeeko and jetmech flipfloped... but take a look and let me know...

I also gave Vulchor commish power to deal with trades and what not while I am out of the country...
    also... here are the league finances...

League Finances List:
    1. robbyras aka "The Nut Sackers" - PAID
    2. sirfoster83 - PAID
    3. Ripp aka "Cigarface" - PAID
    4. Vulchor aka "Vulchor's Villans" - PAID
    5. t_evan50 - PAID
    6. Jdoris - PAID
    7. lilwing88 aka "Chicago Crackheads" - PAID
    8. surfingzeeko - PAID
    9. TatuajeVI - PAID
    10. the Sniper - PAID
    10. Jetmech_63 - Sending Via snail mail
    12. Jsaint aka "Rockford Bonecrushers"

looks like we only need payment form 2 more teams, so PM me and let me know how you want to pay.
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    Ripp:
    Yeah.. Click Fantasy at ESPN.com. Top right corner you will see Sign In. Sign in with your info and it will refresh the page. On the right side of the page you will see "Your Fantasy Teams". Click your team or our league and BANGO! Hope I explained it well. Let me know if you need any more help.
    duh. I figured it out. thanks!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    PM to you Commish, having technical difficulties again. :-(

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    O FML!!!!! I am so sorry robby, i dont know how that slpped off my radar. Will get in mail tomm.
    Jetmech_63:
    O FML!!!!! I am so sorry robby, i dont know how that slpped off my radar. Will get in mail tomm.
    no worries... did I plug you into the right draft spot?
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    robbyras:
    OK... so I just put names into a hat and had my fiance pull them for me... First name selected got the first pick and so on...

2010 BOTL Football League Draft Order:
    1. sirfoster83
    2. t_evan50
    3. robbyras
    4. the Sniper
    5. Jsaint
    6. Jdoris
    7. Ripp
    8. surfingzeeko
    9. TatuajeVI
    10. Jetmech_63
    11. Vulchor
    12. lilwing88

We are still keeping this draft order, right?
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    yeah im good, and will be live with you tomorrow
    surfingzeeko:
    robbyras:
    OK... so I just put names into a hat and had my fiance pull them for me... First name selected got the first pick and so on...

2010 BOTL Football League Draft Order:
    1. sirfoster83
    2. t_evan50
    3. robbyras
    4. the Sniper
    5. Jsaint
    6. Jdoris
    7. Ripp
    8. surfingzeeko
    9. TatuajeVI
    10. Jetmech_63
    11. Vulchor
    12. lilwing88

We are still keeping this draft order, right?
    Yep, that's the order... Make sure I plugged your team into the correct slot
    Sniper... you have a PM
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Got it Commish, thanks! Shouldnt we change your handle to The Commish or something during the season?

draft is in an hour... i'm online if anyone has any issues... send me a message here
    Hmm its taking forever to let me join
    Lilwing we missed you man. Hope your auto draft came out to your liking...
    Ripp:
    Lilwing we missed you man. Hope your auto draft came out to your liking...
    Yea. I forgot I had a Wedding Rehearsal. Oh well, I'm not too happy about my QB and I'm gonna have to tweak my bench, but all in all, not bad.
    Wow. What an opening week, huh? I managed to eek out a win in both of my leagues. Gonna have to make some major moves this week. It's gonna be an interesting year......