Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BORK FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Comments

• RippRipp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 125
    Yeah I don't want to talk about it. haha
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    I edged out sniper (thank you Chris Johnson). Next week looks real tough tho. Prolly stick with the same lineup.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    t_evan50:
    I edged out sniper (thank you Chris Johnson). Next week looks real tough tho. Prolly stick with the same lineup.
    Edged out??? You mopped me up brother!!! LOL Thought Aaron Rodgers would have offset at least SOME of CJ's rushing yards but that didnt happen, so... I go into next week 0-1. Good times tho, cant remember the last time I looked forward to a Tuesday morning so much! LOL
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Yeah, what the F week one. I got teabagged big time. May need to go running back hunting. Cool part about our league is you can offer sticks to sway a trade in your favor :),,,,dirty....but effective lol.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Gonna be a lot of sticks to pass that league veto:)

My 2nd pick was Ryan Grant.....nuff said.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 628
    yeah I got f'd in the A first week. My running back was injured and espn didn't report on it until the day of his game, and one of my receivers got held without a catch. pretty lame. Although I bet sniper is bummed on Kolb getting a concussion during his game, wanna trade me for Vick? lol offer is on the table.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Am I the only one who had a good week. Got CRUSHED in my other league though. I might have some rbs to spare if someone has a qb they dont care for
    I'll trade you Vick if you want, he's starting, and playing the lions this week. He's gonna put up some good numbers.
    No man, seriously - anyone out there get to actually watch the Chicago-Dallas game today? I have a question - WHERE THE F WAS DEVIN AROMASHADUTODAY??? I know he was nursing a sore knee, but he practiced Thurs AND Fri, and was never announced on the injury report in any fashion as far as I know. Did he play? If not, THAT little IR omission cost me a BIG FAT ZERO at a receiver slot!!!

Yeah, between him and Felix Jones you got hosed....
    Yeah if you want to complain, look at my matchup this week. I'm up against Ripp, who has Kyle orton with 20, Andre Johnson with 21, and Jahvid Best with 40 FREAKIN POINTS on his roster. wtf. thats three players of his with a combined 80 points. And his kicker and defense came in with 13 and 12 points. FML
    Well that was an awful weekend for my fantasy team...Chris Johnson? 2 points? Seriously? At least my Colts shut everyone up! And on a final note....thanks to the bears for pissing off Jerry even more!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    ahhhhhh... nothing like coming back from vacation to find myself 2-0... i have never, in my life, been 2-0... Foster carried me in week one but this week I just had solid production across the board... only one player who didn't score double digits and one yet to go... i'm going to enjoy it while it lasts... which won't be long...
  • RippRipp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 125
    surfingzeeko:
    Yeah if you want to complain, look at my matchup this week. I'm up against Ripp, who has Kyle orton with 20, Andre Johnson with 21, and Jahvid Best with 40 FREAKIN POINTS on his roster. wtf. thats three players of his with a combined 80 points. And his kicker and defense came in with 13 and 12 points. FML
    Yeah 137 isn't bad haha. I got crushed in my other league though. Let hope my team keeps it up.
    I may have some interest in trading Vick... I have brady already, so I really don't need him... i'd be looking for a starting WR or a back up RB... i'd also be willing to include an additional player or 2 to get more in return... let me know if you need a QB
    Ding Ding. Need QB If I have anyone who interest you let me know. I am not looking to move Austin, CLark, Jennings or MJD for Vick alone though
    sirfoster83:
    Ding Ding. Need QB If I have anyone who interest you let me know. I am not looking to move Austin, CLark, Jennings or MJD for Vick alone though
    I'll take a look...
    you have a PM sirfoster
    robbyras:
    you have a PM sirfoster
    PM back to you Rob
    we have our first trade of the season:
    The Nut Sackers get MJD and Santonio Holmes

Team Foster gets Mike Vick and Ahmed Bradshaw

There will be a one day waiting period for league approval
    Very nice trade. Pretty darn equal, tho i'd have to lean toward MJD and S. Holmes. Then again, I have a quarterback. :P
    after youngs -2 last week I really dont need a QB who i think will be benched this season
    I hear that. As Colts fan I hate VY anyway, so I don't blame you.
    Alright fellas... after two weeks, I cant take the pain anymore so Im officially in the trade market for a dependable RB. PM me with anyone you'd like to move, and we will work on making a deal - and Im willing to sweeten the deal with some sticks if need be! ;-)

This week is just too close. Its killn me!
    yeah im 5 points ahead and my opponent has 1 player left to play, his kicker. it's killing me!
    Effin broke d!ck running backs. Total bs, knew I shoulda swapped him
    feelin good about the team... going to 3-0... and oddly, I'm glad I traded Vick... if I kept him, i'd just be pissed that I started Brady over him... MJD will come around...
    I love that you traded Vick as well!
    he works for you, but i never would have played him... having 2 studs and only one spot to play them is enough to drive you nuts... basically I feel like I traded bradshaw for MJD and that works for me... I can go grab Sanchez to be my back-up and be completely comfortable...

this was one of those strange trades when everybody wins... sure, you'll get more points out of the 2 players you got, but I didn't have room for vick... and I have a hunch that MJD will score more than Bradshaw moving forward...

it was a near perfect trade for both teams