Mephisto:
    Toombes:
    Mephisto:
    Toombes:
    Mephisto,
    PM to you, sir.

pm replied

Thank you.

Darren, just to let you know, Jon got his package. Awesome selection, brother!

Glad to hear they made it. I hope there's something there he likes!

I think the majority of the package is already gone! LOL!!
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    Going to post office tomorrow. I NEED A MOOCH
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    buckeyecigar:
    Going to post office tomorrow. I NEED A MOOCH
    Brian, It would be my pleasure to Mooch from you.
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    alright!! now i have to work extra hard......please pm me address. thanks greg
    buckeyecigar:
    PM sent. Don't work too hard. lol. I will put up a Mooch request shortly.....
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    greg2648:
    buckeyecigar:
    You know people are just refreshing this page to wait for the word. lol
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    buckeyecigar:
    Isaac....My MAN...Whazzzzuuuuupppppp.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    so we should just keep posting stupid *** to frustrate them..Stupid fact :J. Edgar Hoover wouldn't let his drivers make left turns
    Direwolf:
    so we should just keep posting stupid *** to frustrate them..Stupid fact :J. Edgar Hoover wouldn't let his drivers make left turns
    Wolfy....You still hanging around??.....I thought you moved to Puerto Rico....lol....I see that you are losing that "Homey Feeling". lol. How are you feeling about your Birthday. Hahahahahaha.
    I couldn't leave you and Isaac to your own devices.. something bad could happen.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    buckeyecigar:
    Its like watching a horror flick and the whole audience is screaming no dont do it!!!!!!!!And what do they do?? They open that door, and there's a Wild Bear wielding a chainsaw with a hockey mask on!!!lmao
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    buckeyecigar:
    Its like watching a horror flick and the whole audience is screaming no dont do it!!!!!!!!And what do they do?? They open that door and there's a Wild Bear wielding a chainsaw with a hockey mask on!!!lmao
    Direwolf:
    I couldn't leave you and Isaac to your own devices.. something bad could happen.
    LOL
    Direwolf:
    Things are a little "shakey", but we are going to pull through. Its because of Brothers like you, we will be ok.........
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    buckeyecigar:
    Its like watching a horror flick and the whole audience is screaming no dont do it!!!!!!!!And what do they do?? They open that door and there's a Wild Bear wielding a chainsaw with a hockey mask on!!!lmao
    In 3d and dolby digital
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    buckeyecigar:
    Now this is some Funny Sh!t here.
    Let me hep you out. Greg is looking for a B!tch.
    It's like sacrificing a virgin to keep the Kraken from destroying everything.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    lcpleel:
    Let me hep you out.
    i think issac just volenteered to be your mooch
    415:
    lcpleel:
    Let me hep you out.
    I have enough of his sticks. KEVIN!
    415:
    lcpleel:
    Let me hep you out.
    Isaac is not a Bi.tch.. He might have a strange affinity for old Richard Simmons videos but that doesn't make you a Bi.tch... does it?
    Direwolf:
    415:
    lcpleel:
    Let me hep you out.
    Isaac is not a Bi.tch.. He might have a strange affinity for old Richard Simmons videos but that doesn't make you a Bi.tch... does it?
    lol
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    lcpleel:
    Direwolf:
    415:
    lcpleel:
    Let me hep you out.
    lol
    I now know what to send Direwolf..
    Yo Isaac.. Make sure to lock your doors.. Someone's after your tapes!
    I sure could use a MOOCH. HEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO........Any Moochers out there????? Step right up.....
    greg2648:
    I sure could use a MOOCH. HEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO........Any Moochers out there????? Step right up.....
    Lol
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    I can throw my hat in the ring if everyone else is scard, I been wanting to send some sticks out anyhow!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    greg2648:
    chemforever:
    I can throw my hat in the ring if everyone else is scard, I been wanting to send some sticks out anyhow!
    RUH ROH!
    scooby
    chemforever:
    Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner. It only seems fitting that I would send a package to Iowa. Seeing how the Fighting Illini play Iowa this week in the Big 10 tournament. Please send me your addy. You are in for a real treat.

BTW, no need to skeerd of me. I am just a little fish in a big pond.