Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    JHewey:
    JHewey:
    robbyras:
    sure... friday works... I'm not going anywhere... speaking of going somewhere... PM me... I want to make sure we meet up before you move back to TX

now I need a brave soul to mooch from me.... who want's some really sh!tty sticks?
    Its been a while. I will be your mooch.
    Idk if I'm suppose to wait since rob hasnt got back to me (though it is middle of the night). But who wants some of my crappy sticks. But I must warn. I'm in a good mood and feeling generous today. Take that as you will.
    Yep you're my mooch... And I'd LOVE to mooch of Greg... but alas I cannot... so carry on
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    Maybe Greg's mooch can help me start up a collection to buy him a new mailbox so it can arrive in time. i would feel bad if he went without one for to long.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Direwolf:
    Lol i should jump on this.. but will let someone else.
    Its been 27 minutes and nobody?? Hey, it me. You know, the bear in the tree. Otherwise known as Capt Punishment. I have been known to send CC in my Mooch packages.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    give it 35 , if no one jumps I will.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    greg2648:
    Direwolf:
    Its been 27 minutes and nobody?? Hey, it me. You know, the bear in the tree. Otherwise known as Capt Punishment. I have been known to send CC in my Mooch packages.
    I've only mooched once and it was off you. I'm nervous to repeat.
    bigharpoon:
    greg2648:
    Direwolf:
    There ya go Harpoon said he's do it!
    bigharpoon:
    greg2648:
    Direwolf:
    After the dust settled........it felt good, didn't it. lol.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    greg2648:
    bigharpoon:
    greg2648:
    Direwolf:
    It hurt so good...you're right. All right, I have a package I'm sending to you on this afternoon's bike ride with the kiddo. Let's do it, I'll be your mooch!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Gaetano7890:
    Maybe Greg's mooch can help me start up a collection to buy him a new mailbox so it can arrive in time. i would feel bad if he went without one for to long.
    Don't worry greg I got your back.
    JHewey:
    Gaetano7890:
    I'll start composing Gaetano's funeral song.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    I'm still bruised and have some spotty bleeding after my trade with you, Greg.
    bigharpoon:
    greg2648:
    bigharpoon:
    greg2648:
    Direwolf:
    It hurt so good...you're right. All right, I have a package I'm sending to you on this afternoon's bike ride with the kiddo. Let's do it, I'll be your mooch!
    Wait 'til you see what I have in store for you, Mr. Mooch. It will be one of my Greatest Masterpieces. How do you feel about illegal cigars?? lol. BTW, why are you sending a package to me???? Thank you for covering my back Justin. I may need to call on you some time. lol. Fire up the "band", Wolfey.
    greg2648:
    bigharpoon:
    greg2648:
    bigharpoon:
    greg2648:
    Direwolf:
    Wait 'til you see what I have in store for you, Mr. Mooch. It will be one of my Greatest Masterpieces. How do you feel about illegal cigars?? lol. BTW, why are you sending a package to me???? Thank you for covering my back Justin. I may need to call on you some time. lol. Fire up the "band", Wolfey.
    Tuning up as we speak.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Direwolf:
    JHewey:
    Gaetano7890:
    Gaetano, those are some bold words right there. It's a shame you won't be with us much longer, haha.
    I look forward to seeing how this plays out.
    Toombes:
    And I feel the same way, Toombs. Everytime I open up the humi and see the cigars Greg sent me, I have flashbacks about the carnage from my "noob" trade with him. lol
    jgibv:
    Direwolf:
    JHewey:
    Gaetano7890:
    Gaetano, those are some bold words right there. It's a shame you won't be with us much longer, haha.
    I look forward to seeing how this plays out.
    Toombes:
    And I feel the same way, Toombs. Everytime I open up the humi and see the cigars Greg sent me, I have flashbacks about the carnage from my "noob" trade with him. lol
    If he only knew. I was going to be nice. I warned I was in a good and very generous mood.
    Gaetano7890:
    I used to have a nice mailbox. After the most recent bombings, the mailman just throws my mail from the street. Never even gets out of his jeep. Instead of a mailbox, I have craters in my front yard. Its OK, at least I dont have to mow my lawn anymore.
    greg2648:
    Gaetano7890:
    I used to have a nice mailbox. After the most recent bombings, the mailman just throws my mail from the street. Never even gets out of his jeep. Instead of a mailbox, I have craters in my front yard. Its OK, at least I dont have to mow my lawn anymore.
    The bear makes many enemies. Lol
    JHewey:
    If he only knew. I was going to be nice. I warned I was in a good and very generous mood.
    Ok maybe I'm confused, but Gaetano is Greg's mooch? Correct?
    And Justin, you're gonna give Gaetano a good smacking too?....Or are you saying you've smacked Greg hard recently?

Either way this will be good. Because both of you have left me hurtin and you've scared off my mail carrier more than once.

Best of luck, Gaetano.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdRo7okHCAc
    Gaetano is mooching off me. And greg is mooching off him. But he threatened greg with mailbox damage. So i got Greg's back and destroying his mailbox. This will be goooooood
    JHewey:
    Gaetano is mooching off me. And greg is mooching off him. But he threatened greg with mailbox damage. So i got Greg's back and destroying his mailbox. This will be goooooood
    Ok, got it. Thanks for clarifying.
    And yes this will be good - let me know if you need backup, Justin.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    So I started rethinking my previous post and I did what any good New Yorker would do and I went out and bought some more firepower. I also got some bottled water, candles, and some twinkies.
    Gaetano7890:
    So I started rethinking my previous post and I did what any good New Yorker would do and I went out and bought some more firepower. I also got some bottled water, candles, and some twinkies.
    JHewey is a man of few words. I believe that his mooch package to you is going to Sting.
    Gaetano7890:
    Here You Go................ :)

JHewey:
    Gaetano7890:

Ever see his pics? He don't smoke no slacker cigars.
    Direwolf:
    JHewey:
    Gaetano7890:

Ever see his pics? He don't smoke no slacker cigars.
    You have a PM. :)
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    JHewey:
    Gaetano7890:

Yours is on its way as well Justin! 9405503699300456805159
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Got my mooch today from Toombes and posted pics in The good traders and stand up folks thread. I don't know how you did it Daniel but you hit me good without me having anything in my bio. Thanks for the awesome sticks

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    MTuccelli:
    Got my mooch today from Toombes and posted pics in The good traders and stand up folks thread. I don't know how you did it Daniel but you hit me good without me having anything in my bio. Thanks for the awesome sticks

Glad you like them, Mike. Since you didn't have anything listed, I just threw in some of the sticks I enjoy and hoped for the best.
  • Katt68Katt68 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 124
    Hello Guys, I would like to do this, but I am still new to the site. I do have enough posts (67). I have read the RULES. But I am still a little blurry on this... HELP! I would really like to do this. Thanks