Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Waiting on my mooch package to show from 415, apparently there's trouble getting mail into and out of Cali. Anywhoo, since I've got the time who wants to be my mooch. I know it's a breech of protocal, but this has been resting for a while now.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Toombes:
    Waiting on my mooch package to show from 415, apparently there's trouble getting mail into and out of Cali. Anywhoo, since I've got the time who wants to be my mooch. I know it's a breech of protocal, but this has been resting for a while now.
    I'll be your mooch

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Toombes:
    Its not a breach of protocol,, One does not have to wait to receive their pkg before asking for a mooch.. The game is meant to keep going,,,, so as soon as one volunteers to be a mooch they can then ask for a mooch!
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:
    I'll be your mooch

I would gladly request your info, my good man!
    Toombes:
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:
    I'll be your mooch

I would gladly request your info, my good man!
    Info sent

Checked after I posted and there it was. Eager are we?
    Toombes:
    Checked after I posted and there it was. Eager are we?
    My pappy always said to "be prepared".

Mike, package on the way! DC#: 03101230000230105605
    Toombes:
    Thanks brother, I am in need of a special mooch someone that truly enjoys the dry tasteless performance of a dog rocket

MTuccelli:
    Toombes:
    Thanks brother, I am in need of a special mooch someone that truly enjoys the dry tasteless performance of a dog rocket

What....no takers?

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    MTuccelli:
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:

What....no takers?

I'm in... I haven't mooched in awhile! Am I allowed to return fire one you AND pick a new mooch?
    robbyras:
    MTuccelli:
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:

What....no takers?

I'm in... I haven't mooched in awhile! Am I allowed to return fire one you AND pick a new mooch?
    Huh?

never mind... there was a typo... basically, I'll be your mooch if it's still open...
    robbyras:
    never mind... there was a typo... basically, I'll be your mooch if it's still open...
    You bet it is still on and I might add you are being very brave here cause I am pulling sticks from the darkest dampest part of my cooler. Do you mind if I get these out on Friday?

sure... friday works... I'm not going anywhere... speaking of going somewhere... PM me... I want to make sure we meet up before you move back to TX

now I need a brave soul to mooch from me.... who want's some really sh!tty sticks?
    robbyras:
    sure... friday works... I'm not going anywhere... speaking of going somewhere... PM me... I want to make sure we meet up before you move back to TX

now I need a brave soul to mooch from me.... who want's some really sh!tty sticks?
    Changed my mind it is going out in the morning 9101785091401602757146

• JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    robbyras:

Its been a while. I will be your mooch.
    JHewey:
    robbyras:

Its been a while. I will be your mooch.
    Idk if I'm suppose to wait since rob hasnt got back to me (though it is middle of the night). But who wants some of my crappy sticks. But I must warn. I'm in a good mood and feeling generous today. Take that as you will.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    I will be your mooch
    Gaetano7890:
    I will be your mooch
    PM me your details and I will try and have these out tomorrow
    Who want's to be my mooch.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Gaetano7890:
    Who want's to be my mooch.
    It would be my pleasure to be your Mooch. PM sent.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Alright, Lets get this party started................ Give me MOOCH............ I want a Moocher that has a taste for fine cigars. No "dog-rockets" here. I want a Mooch that enjoys the finer things in life. Someone that I can send some of my finest to. Do you feel lucky.............well, do ya?
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Lol i should jump on this.. but will let someone else.