Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    BigT06:
    Sporus:
    90+ Irishman:
    Hey bro it's been a while since I've mooched so I'll be your mooch my man ;)
    oh, boy! You're locked in. This is going to be fun!
    Good luck, Irish... this dude's a monster.
    +1 I have seen the pain that this brother can bring. The Irishman will need some time to recover. :D
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    RampMonkey:
    BigT06:
    Sporus:
    90+ Irishman:
    +1 I have seen the pain that this brother can bring. The Irishman will need some time to recover. :D
    Sounds great Shaun thanks a lot man! And yeah he's a massive hitter, but I hope he keeps it in check I don't need any big hits lol, I've been smacked around enough!
  • SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    90+ Irishman:
    RampMonkey:
    BigT06:
    Sporus:
    90+ Irishman:
    Sounds great Shaun thanks a lot man! And yeah he's a massive hitter, but I hope he keeps it in check I don't need any big hits lol, I've been smacked around enough!
    Well, you might want to buy a mask then. Because I'm about to Pay It Forward all over your face!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Got my PIF package from Buckeyecigar. Great selection of sticks and I haven't had a single one of them before. Thanks a lot brother! PIF from Buckeyecigar
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    catfishbluezz:
    Got Sleeveplz's package in today....DAMN

Question....how much time on the UHC bro? I am very curious to try one with over a year on it as everyone raves about them with age.
    those 601 are sleepers...very tasty stick!
    All right, Irish. Just dropped it off on my lunch break 0311 3260 0000 6964 5499.
    Sporus:
    All right, Irish. Just dropped it off on my lunch break 0311 3260 0000 6964 5499.
    Thanks a ton bro! This one may hurt I fear....

Alright, so who wants to mooch from me?
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    I need to go to the post office this week. I'll mooch off you. We haven't had a chance to interact yet.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    buckeyecigar:
    I need to go to the post office this week. I'll mooch off you. We haven't had a chance to interact yet.

It was a pleasure knowing you, buckeye... Brett, play nice or no haggis for supper!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Toombes:
    buckeyecigar:

It was a pleasure knowing you, buckeye... Brett, play nice or no haggis for supper!
    Oh boy, Brett doesn't play around..I know..I'm still hurting from the last interaction. LOL! This will be fun to watch unfold :D
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Sporus:
    90+ Irishman:
    RampMonkey:
    BigT06:
    Sporus:
    90+ Irishman:
    Well, you might want to buy a mask then. Because I'm about to Pay It Forward all over your face!
    LOL
    buckeyecigar:
    Happy to send something out to you.... Nice knowing ya. ;)
    Damn. Looks like I walked into something heavy. Hope I can handle it ;-)
  • GreenMachineGreenMachine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Your postman is going to be pissed................lol
    buckeyecigar:
    Damn. Looks like I walked into something heavy. Hope I can handle it ;-)
    There is no handle this.... there is only at BEST a survive this mentality.... trust me I decided to hurt you d@mn fvcking bad..... in a good way of course :)
  • GreenMachineGreenMachine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Let the rain of pain begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    This forum just doesn't cease to amaze me. Chemforever, just laid one heck of a package on me.

This is a fanatic sampler, the only one I've tried before is the V, but can't say I've had that vitola. This is the perfect package for me. I'm always looking to try new sticks and have had my eye on half of these, at least. Thanks, man! It'll be tough making 'em sour for a but before diving in!
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Sporus:
    This forum just doesn't cease to amaze me. Chemforever, just laid one heck of a package on me.

This is a fanatic sampler, the only one I've tried before is the V, but can't say I've had that vitola. This is the perfect package for me. I'm always looking to try new sticks and have had my eye on half of these, at least. Thanks, man! It'll be tough making 'em sour for a but before diving in!
    wow really nice package
    I cannot believe the insane hit that Shawn laid on me... Thank you so much bro really, I am just blown away! These are some of my favorites with the OSOK and some of the ones that I've desperately been wanting to have and haven't even said anything about! The pics speak for themselves...

• Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    90+ Irishman:
    I cannot believe the insane hit that Shawn laid on me... Thank you so much bro really, I am just blown away! These are some of my favorites with the OSOK and some of the ones that I've desperately been wanting to have and haven't even said anything about! The pics speak for themselves...

wowzer those are nice what's the one with the skull??
    Hoping that 35th is tasty! Found it at a halfway questionable smoke shop, obviously have had them quite a while. Mine is still resting, I'll have to light it up soon. Enjoy, brother!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Medic45:
    90+ Irishman:

That, sir, would be a Room 101 One Shot, One Kill or OSOK if you prefer. A most chub-worthy smoke, IMO.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Toombes:
    Medic45:
    90+ Irishman:

That, sir, would be a Room 101 One Shot, One Kill or OSOK if you prefer. A most chub-worthy smoke, IMO.
    Very delicious looking set of sticks nice hit Shawn!!!!!!
    Ok Brian, here comes the pain..... DC#: 0311 3260 0002 0124 9301
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    90+ Irishman:
    Ok Brian, here comes the pain..... DC#: 0311 3260 0002 0124 9301

Dang it Brett I just asked what it was!!!! Dang it guess I'll cant do that no more either,,, grrrrr Thanks
    Alright. Who wants to be my mooch?
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    buckeyecigar:
    Alright. Who wants to be my mooch?
    i'll be your cigar mooch
    Sounds good. Pm me your info
    buckeyecigar:
    Sounds good. Pm me your info
    sent sir
    alright so guess its my turn who wants to mooch off me?