Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    MTuccelli:
    MVW67:
    Katt68:
    Toombes:
    Katt68:
    Chemforever thanks for the PIF! Hubby and I will enjoy these. image

Yup, looks like chem done whooped ya. Welcome to the human zoo, Katt! Awesome hit, chem!
    Alright, now that I have done this part what do I do now? Besides smoke what I received?
    Now somebody mooches off of you!!!
    Well this doesn't look good. A sister gets her mooch on and then drops the ball?? So to keep the PIF going as it was designed I need a mooch and this time around I will be sending the min 3 sticks as the rules state

Not sure whats goin on with Katt as I havent seen much of her here lately, Mike by any chance did you send her a PM? Not saying we should have to,,just curious?? Anyhow if she returns I feel it would be only right for you Mike to be her mooch.. On a side note Katt and I conducted a trade and it went well..
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    The Kid:
    MTuccelli:
    MVW67:
    Katt68:
    Toombes:
    Katt68:
    Chemforever thanks for the PIF! Hubby and I will enjoy these. image

Yup, looks like chem done whooped ya. Welcome to the human zoo, Katt! Awesome hit, chem!
    Alright, now that I have done this part what do I do now? Besides smoke what I received?
    Now somebody mooches off of you!!!
    Well this doesn't look good. A sister gets her mooch on and then drops the ball?? So to keep the PIF going as it was designed I need a mooch and this time around I will be sending the min 3 sticks as the rules state

Not sure whats goin on with Katt as I havent seen much of her here lately, Mike by any chance did you send her a PM? Not saying we should have to,,just curious?? Anyhow if she returns I feel it would be only right for you Mike to be her mooch.. On a side note we conducted a trade and it went well..
    Yep I sent her a PM

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Medic45:
    ill be ur mooch Mike....
    Ok Brian good deal, I will get your mooch out on Monday. You can either wait for my package to arrive before asking for a mooch or if you trust me to send it you can ask for a mooch now if you like

• Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    MTuccelli:
    Medic45:
    ill be ur mooch Mike....
    Ok Brian good deal, I will get your mooch out on Monday. You can either wait for my package to arrive before asking for a mooch or if you trust me to send it you can ask for a mooch now if you like

Ok Mike I trust ya.. so who wants to be my mooch.......
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Medic45:
    MTuccelli:
    Medic45:
    ill be ur mooch Mike....

Ok Mike I trust ya.. so who wants to be my mooch.......

I'd be your mooch, but if want any of your stash I'll just pimp-smack you and dig through your herfidor while your rolling on the ground and crying like a b***ch...

That don't help me non!!!! I STILL NEED A MOOCH !!!!!
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    I'll keep this thread going and I haven't mooched in awhile. I'll be your mooch
    buckeyecigar:
    I'll keep this thread going and I haven't mooched in awhile. I'll be your mooch

pm me ur info brother
    alright. looks like ill be getting my mooch package today. so....who wants to be my mooch
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I haven't played this game yet. I'll be your mooch, if you will have me. I am a Michigan Man, so if that disqualifies me, I understand.
    Certainly doesnt disqualify but maybe get a better bomb since I feel bad for you ;-)
    buckeyecigar:
    Certainly doesnt disqualify but maybe get a better bomb since I feel bad for you ;-)
    I'll save my trash talk for November. Thanks in advance for the future package. Just to keep this thing rolling, who wants to be my mooch?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    SleevePlz:
    buckeyecigar:
    I'll save my trash talk for November. Thanks in advance for the future package. Just to keep this thing rolling, who wants to be my mooch?
    Bring it....I'm in the business of destruction right now. I won;t be able to send mine out until next week though.
    Awesome. Shoot me your address and I'll get a package out tomorrow.
    SleevePlz:
    Awesome. Shoot me your address and I'll get a package out tomorrow.
    You have PM
    Alright Dustin, your package is in the mail. DC# 0311 3260 0002 2901 3502.
    SleevePlz:
    Nice! I will not be able to send out a Mooch until early next week....grandma is in the hospital :( However, I will keep this alive....
    I NEED A MOOCH!!!!
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice! I will not be able to send out a Mooch until early next week....grandma is in the hospital :( However, I will keep this alive....
    I NEED A MOOCH!!!!
    I'll jump on this I love surprises! And to keep this moving who wants to mooch off of me?
    chemforever:
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    I NEED A MOOCH!!!!
    I'll jump on this I love surprises! And to keep this moving who wants to mooch off of me?
    Gotcha chem, PM me your info and waht you are looking to try
    chemforever:
    bump
    Chem...I'll get you out tomorrow.
    catfishbluezz:
    chemforever:
    bump
    Wasn't really directed to you but I wanted a mooch!! Thanks for the update though.
    Got Sleeveplz's package in today....DAMN

Question....how much time on the UHC bro? I am very curious to try one with over a year on it as everyone raves about them with age.
  • SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    chemforever:
    catfishbluezz:
    chemforever:
    bump
    Wasn't really directed to you but I wanted a mooch!! Thanks for the update though.
    Please allow me to hop on the mooch train. I'd be happy to mooch.
    catfishbluezz:
    Got Sleeveplz's package in today....DAMN

Question....how much time on the UHC bro? I am very curious to try one with over a year on it as everyone raves about them with age.
    Dustin, glad they got there okay. Hope you enjoy the selection. The UHC is only from February, I believe.
    Sporus:
    chemforever:
    catfishbluezz:
    chemforever:
    bump
    Please allow me to hop on the mooch train. I'd be happy to mooch.
    sweet!! Send me a pm with your info!
    Who out there would like to be my mooch?
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Hey bro it's been a while since I've mooched so I'll be your mooch my man ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    oh, boy! You're locked in. This is going to be fun!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Sporus:
    90+ Irishman:
    oh, boy! You're locked in. This is going to be fun!
    Good luck, Irish... this dude's a monster.