Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• Katt68Katt68 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 124
    jgibv:
    double post.
    I LOVE YOUR quote! I guess my HUBBY is lucky, since I WAS the one that introduced him to cigars :)
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    If I hadn't just mooched, I'd be sooooooooo on for this... Lad's, surely someone is willing to show this fine SoTL the ropes.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Toombes:
    If I hadn't just mooched, I'd be sooooooooo on for this... Lad's, surely someone is willing to show this fine SoTL the ropes.
    When Greg's package lands in Maine I'll be looking for a mooch, stay tuned...
    bigharpoon:
    Toombes:
    When Greg's package lands in Maine I'll be looking for a mooch, stay tuned...

When the news reports that the majority of Maine was vaporized in a bizarre mail-related incident, I'll know it made it. LOL!!!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    I received Randall, AKA Direwolf PIF today and the brother came through! I'll post a picture in the "good traders/stand up folks" thread. Randall did his home work. He gathered intel from the bio and he hit me with some favorites and some that I have been looking to try. Thank you very much!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    RampMonkey:
    I received Randall, AKA Direwolf PIF today and the brother came through! I'll post a picture in the "good traders/stand up folks" thread. Randall did his home work. He gathered intel from the bio and he hit me with some favorites and some that I have been looking to try. Thank you very much!
    Wasn't it trivia winnings?
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    Greg here is your confirmation # 03112550000285580515
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Direwolf:
    RampMonkey:
    Wasn't it trivia winnings?
    EDIT: For some reason I was thinking PIF. LOL. To confirm it was movie trivia winnings.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    JHewey:
    Gaetano7890:
    So I started rethinking my previous post and I did what any good New Yorker would do and I went out and bought some more firepower. I also got some bottled water, candles, and some twinkies.
    Here You Go................ :)

You should need a new mailbox tomorrow.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    JHewey:
    JHewey:
    Gaetano7890:
    So I started rethinking my previous post and I did what any good New Yorker would do and I went out and bought some more firepower. I also got some bottled water, candles, and some twinkies.
    Here You Go................ :)

You should need a new mailbox tomorrow.
    Got my PIF from 415, and he did it up right! I'll put up pics as soon as I get everything transferred to my POS laptop.
    Received my PIF from Robby. Thanks.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    Received my PIF package from JHewey is out of control. The city said it will take the rest of the week to clean up the mess. Thanks man I been dying to try a Tat Halloween and pretty much any LP I could find. Now I have my choice this is crazy. Photobucket
    Gaetano7890:
    Received my PIF package from JHewey is out of control. The city said it will take the rest of the week to clean up the mess. Thanks man I been dying to try a Tat Halloween and pretty much any LP I could find. Now I have my choice this is crazy. Photobucket
    Welcome man. Hope you enjoy them.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Gaetano7890:
    That picture is sooo sexy, it might be NSFW! Amazing selection.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Justin, once again I am in awe of your generosity and how great of a brother and friend you are! Way to go on the fantastic hit Justin! Gaetano, grab a napkin homie cuz you just got SERVED!!! I've only got 3 or 4 Liga sticks left, they are some of the best smokes you can find right now IMHO, you will LOVE them!
    Toombes:
    Got my PIF from 415, and he did it up right! I'll put up pics as soon as I get everything transferred to my POS laptop.

Yup, quoting myself again...
    Dis is what Kevin done thrashed me with.

Photobucket

If this is what West coast is gonna throw down with, I'm stepping up my game. But, just a little...
    Thanks bunches for the choice smokes, bro!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Gaetano7890:
    Received my PIF package from JHewey is out of control. The city said it will take the rest of the week to clean up the mess. Thanks man I been dying to try a Tat Halloween and pretty much any LP I could find. Now I have my choice this is crazy.
    Holy smokes batman!
    Justin sure wasn't kidding about giving you a good smacking. All top shelf cigars - and yet again JHewey amazes us with his firepower.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Toombes:
    Toombes:

Yup, quoting myself again...
    Dis is what Kevin done thrashed me with.

Sweet selection there. Those are some good looking smokes and quite the thrashing from Kevin.
    Nice!
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    I'm looking to be someone's mooch! Anyone looking for a mooch? I want in on this game.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    stowggie:
    I'm looking to be someone's mooch! Anyone looking for a mooch? I want in on this game.
    I think Big harpoon, is the next person to mooch off of, stay tuned!!
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    Toombes:
    Toombes:
    Got my PIF from 415, If this is what West coast is gonna throw down with, I'm stepping up my game. But, just a little...
    If this is what West coast is gonna throw down with, I'm stepping up my game. But, just a little...
    lol this was just a PIF. if i had to "throw down" for the left coast, you would have quite a bit of stepping to do.

i didnt join in on the east/west pass due to the serious lack of free time. i havent been able to send out packages ontime lately(as you have seen) but hopefully in a few months work wont be as crazy.

anyways enjoy the sticks
    I understand not having time, brother. They got here and that's what matters. Awesome selection! Much thanks, Kevin! Pleasure doing business with ya!
    Just got my mooch from greg2648 in the mail this afternoon. Damn!!!

greg2648

Incredible selection of sticks, thank you Greg! I'm in awe of how impressive this package is, just amazing...

So now it's my turn, who wants to be my mooch???
    bigharpoon:
    Just got my mooch from greg2648 in the mail this afternoon. Damn!!!

greg2648

Incredible selection of sticks, thank you Greg! I'm in awe of how impressive this package is, just amazing...

So now it's my turn, who wants to be my mooch???
    I want to be your mooch
    stowggie:
    I want to be your mooch
    It's on. PM me your info.
    bigharpoon:
    stowggie:
    I want to be your mooch
    Pm sent thanks brother!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    stowggie:
    bigharpoon:
    stowggie:
    I want to be your mooch
    Pm sent thanks brother!
    James, you looking for a mooch? I'll step up since Zeebra told me I shouldn't mess with Texas.........
    Yuuuuuuuppppppp! PM me your info please .