Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Vision:
    Just bumping.
    think jiunn has to have somebody mooch off him?
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    but Jiunn is 1 post form 1k and won't post another until he reveals the story behind his pass
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    MVW67:
    Vision:
    Just bumping.
    I'll be jiunns moooch if that's where we're at!!!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Medic45:
    MVW67:
    Vision:
    Just bumping.
    tsk,tsk, Brian, wait for him...... Naughty!!!:-)
    MVW67:
    Medic45:
    MVW67:
    Vision:
    Just bumping.
    tsk,tsk, Brian, wait for him...... Naughty!!!:-)
    Lol just helping a brother out so he doesn't blow his 1k lol!!!
    "Jiunn said Mister Rodger's is my mooch. Poppin redneck Steel Reserves like there ain't no tomorrow ya hurd!?"
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Tell him to quit being a sissy and show himself!!
    marineatbn03:
    Tell him to quit being a sissy and show himself!!

now he can.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Mister Rodgers - you are my moochie mooch. After I get Dan's package and put it on here, I will mail yours out. Thanks for being my mooch sir! SNOOBIE
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Jiunn Juinn June has been informed of the impending arrival of his moooooooch package. I suppose I should have mentioned he needs to stock up on Kim Chi, pho and shrimp flavored ramen, it may take a while to dig himself back out...
    Just got mi moochie smoochie package from Daniel. Wow dude! You gave me a TON. Not only a ton but really awesome stuff. Half I really enjoy such as the 5Vegas classic, AB American Classic, MoW Ruination and Armada, AJ Fresh Roll, EP Carillo. The other half such as Jameson, Nub San Andres, CAO, 5Vegas High Primings, I've been wanting to try. Man, thanks again Daniel. This was amazing! And nice job tracing the Chinese characters hahah. Just in case you guys are wondering it says "thank you brother.' I love this forum! Alllrighty, Mister Rodger Doger, you are up next. I'll send out my package to you latest by this Saturday.

imageimageimageimage
    wait... I'm an idiot.. I didn't realize that Smokingdaddy (Jason) asked me to be his mooch via PM a while ago (technically before Mr. Rodgers got into the mix). Mr. Rodgers and Jason how about this. So that I go through this the right line o order, Jason can mooch off of me and then Mr. Rodgers can mooch off of Jason. Is that ok with you guys? Sorry... freakin still a noob even after 1K posts.
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    jliu:
    wait... I'm an idiot.. I didn't realize that Smokingdaddy (Jason) asked me to be his mooch via PM a while ago (technically before Mr. Rodgers got into the mix). Mr. Rodgers and Jason how about this. So that I go through this the right line o order, Jason can mooch off of me and then Mr. Rodgers can mooch off of Jason. Is that ok with you guys? Sorry... freakin still a noob even after 1K posts.
    Dude, I'm just impressed we can read the labels on your picture . . . .

Come on everyone lets give jiunn an round of applause . . . . . here here
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    jliu:
    Works for me. Anyone who has Bryan's (Medic) addy, can you PM me please.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    Works for me. Anyone who has Bryan's (Medic) addy, can you PM me please.
    No prob
    *Petey*:
    jliu:

they're great pictures huh? pretty awesome stuff. I like how I take really great freaking pictures.
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    jliu:
    *Petey*:
    jliu:

they're great pictures huh? pretty awesome stuff. I like how I take really great freaking pictures.
    LOL
    jliu:
    Just got mi moochie smoochie package from Daniel. Wow dude! You gave me a TON. Not only a ton but really awesome stuff. Half I really enjoy such as the 5Vegas classic, AB American Classic, MoW Ruination and Armada, AJ Fresh Roll, EP Carillo. The other half such as Jameson, Nub San Andres, CAO, 5Vegas High Primings, I've been wanting to try. Man, thanks again Daniel. This was amazing! And nice job tracing the Chinese characters hahah. Just in case you guys are wondering it says "thank you brother.' I love this forum! Alllrighty, Mister Rodger Doger, you are up next. I'll send out my package to you latest by this Saturday.

imageimageimageimage

Glad you like the selection, brother! Smoke til ya spew pho out your nose and Kim Chi out your ***!!
    What the He11 happened to my fricking avatar?!?!?
    Ive gotten all grown up and if no one is moooooching I would love to.
    Got my moooooch package from Trident. Day-um, he knows how to smack like a pimp! Padilla Dominus, Camacho robusto, RyJ Edicion Limitada Rothchild tubo, San Lotano Habano toro, Oliva Serie V, Nub Dub, MOW Ruination, MOW Salomon, MOW SP Little Devil(gifted the 52C to my neighbor when he came over drooling...)and what appears to be a Skull and Crossbones FOAB! I'll get pics up later.
    Trident, you my friend, have put a serious hurting on an already crippled old fart. Now I'm limping with both legs... Many thanks for the awesome sticks, bro!
    Vision:
    Ive gotten all grown up and if no one is moooooching I would love to.
    Hey Peter. Smokingdaddy (Jason) is going to be my mooch. And then it looks like Bryan will be Jason's mooch.
    ill get there eventually :)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Toombes:
    Got my moooooch package from Trident. Day-um, he knows how to smack like a pimp! Padilla Dominus, Camacho robusto, RyJ Edicion Limitada Rothchild tubo, San Lotano Habano toro, Oliva Serie V, Nub Dub, MOW Ruination, MOW Salomon, MOW SP Little Devil(gifted the 52C to my neighbor when he came over drooling...)and what appears to be a Skull and Crossbones FOAB! I'll get pics up later.
    Trident, you my friend, have put a serious hurting on an already crippled old fart. Now I'm limping with both legs... Many thanks for the awesome sticks, bro!

Pics, as promised.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    smonkingdaddoooooo. DC 0312 0860 0002 1960 4668
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    jliu:
    smonkingdaddoooooo. DC 0312 0860 0002 1960 4668
    Awesome, you better have played nice! Lol
    I always play nice. Thank baby Jesus that it is Friday. yayyyerrr.