Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    MTuccelli:
    buckeyecigar:
    sounds great. have to throw in something for screwing up the deano pass. please pm me your addy
    PM sent :o)

Well I got some dog rockets taking up valuable space in my cooler and they are just screaming for a new home...so I need a mooch...any takers?

I'm down for a little dog rocket action, just ship em down the state a little ways Michael.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    brotheradam:
    MTuccelli:
    buckeyecigar:
    sounds great. have to throw in something for screwing up the deano pass. please pm me your addy

Well I got some dog rockets taking up valuable space in my cooler and they are just screaming for a new home...so I need a mooch...any takers?

I'm down for a little dog rocket action, just ship em down the state a little ways Michael.
    Sounds good, gonna need your info please

MTuccelli:
    brotheradam:
    MTuccelli:
    buckeyecigar:

Sounds good, gonna need your info please

PM to ya. Now who wants to be my mooch ????
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    I'll mooch from ya brother Adam
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    kingjk729:
    Sorry guys, I'm late on this, was gone all weekend. I don't remember if I have your addy JK, can you PM me it just in case.
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    Got my mooch from medic. Damn. Nice hit. Will post pics tonight or tomorrow
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    brotheradam:
    kingjk729:
    Sorry guys, I'm late on this, was gone all weekend. I don't remember if I have your addy JK, can you PM me it just in case.
    PM sent ....... I guess I need a moocher to mooch ???? Any Takers???
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Jk, I'll be your moochie!!! :-) :-)
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    People are foaming at the mouth to mooch from you Mike.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Funny, at first I was thinking the same thing, and my second thought was, mooching from Mike is like asking him to kick you in the the nuts, you know he's going to hurt ya either way.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    MVW67:
    Hey Mikey, I'll take the nut shot..........
    Who wants to take on the 20 count? I'll warn you now, your mailbox insurance had better be paid up..............
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    bandyt09:
    Who wants to take on the 20 count? I'll warn you now, your mailbox insurance had better be paid up..............
    I'll jump in here. Got my address?
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    Tony, it is probably somewhere in my PM's but shoot it to me again anyway. Then, I'll only say this once, write the check for the mailbox insurance and send it off no later than Wednesday, otherwise there will be nothing left to insure my friend.
    bandyt09:
    MVW67:
    Hey Mikey, I'll take the nut shot..........
    OK bandy I'll kick ya:-) :-) :-)
    I'll take my chances... So, who wants to be my mooch? If it's not too much to ask, I would love to hit someone that I haven't dealt with yet. But if someone really wants another go around, step right up!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    Tony, it is probably somewhere in my PM's but shoot it to me again anyway. Then, I'll only say this once, write the check for the mailbox insurance and send it off no later than Wednesday, otherwise there will be nothing left to insure my friend.
    Mailbox insurance is a good thing Todd, do you have it?
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    SleevePlz:
    I'll take my chances... So, who wants to be my mooch? If it's not too much to ask, I would love to hit someone that I haven't dealt with yet. But if someone really wants another go around, step right up!
    I'll be your mooch. Haven't traded with ya at all.
    scarlin:
    SleevePlz:
    Be afraid.....be very afraid....
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    Not only am I the chairman of the company but I am also a policy carrying member. Just be careful where you step, my friend.
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    Not only am I the chairman of the company but I am also a policy carrying member. Just be careful where you step, my friend.
    My boots are covered in mud, blood, and beer my friend ;)
    scarlin:
    SleevePlz:
    Awesome. Toss me your address and update your wishlist!
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    I am jumping in this once my pass is done.
    Tony, here is the license plate number of the bus that took out your mailbox 0309 1140 0001 6157 3261.
    bandyt09:
    Tony, here is the license plate number of the bus that took out your mailbox 0309 1140 0001 6157 3261.
    Why Todd this will be yours 9405 5036 9930 0079 8181 85
    Who wants to be my mooch. Dog rockets guaranteed.
    Scarlin, got your package out today. DC# 0312 0090 0002 2671 3741
    scarlin:
    Ill mooch off ya bro, it will be my last transaction before I go into hiding
    catfishbluezz:
    scarlin:
    Ill mooch off ya bro, it will be my last transaction before I go into hiding
    Ah, send me your coordinates.