Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Toombes:
    Toombes:
    Got my moooooch package from Trident. Day-um, he knows how to smack like a pimp! Padilla Dominus, Camacho robusto, RyJ Edicion Limitada Rothchild tubo, San Lotano Habano toro, Oliva Serie V, Nub Dub, MOW Ruination, MOW Salomon, MOW SP Little Devil(gifted the 52C to my neighbor when he came over drooling...)and what appears to be a Skull and Crossbones FOAB! I'll get pics up later.
    Trident, you my friend, have put a serious hurting on an already crippled old fart. Now I'm limping with both legs... Many thanks for the awesome sticks, bro!

Pics, as promised.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    ill take that San litanies off ur hands lol nice hit brother....
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    Toombes:
    Got my moooooch package from Trident. Day-um, he knows how to smack like a pimp! Padilla Dominus, Camacho robusto, RyJ Edicion Limitada Rothchild tubo, San Lotano Habano toro, Oliva Serie V, Nub Dub, MOW Ruination, MOW Salomon, MOW SP Little Devil(gifted the 52C to my neighbor when he came over drooling...)and what appears to be a Skull and Crossbones FOAB! I'll get pics up later.
    Trident, you my friend, have put a serious hurting on an already crippled old fart. Now I'm limping with both legs... Many thanks for the awesome sticks, bro!

Pics, as promised.

What's a San litanies? I've got a San Lotano...
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    Toombes:

Pics, as promised.
    I'll try to get some out to you in the mooch package I'm sending you next week.
    Smokindaddy:
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    Toombes:

Pics, as promised.
    Aight sounds good! Gotta love predictive texts lol
    Medic45:
    Smokindaddy:
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    Toombes:

Pics, as promised.
    Aight sounds good! Gotta love predictive texts lol
    My phone gets me in trouble all the time lol
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Mister Rodgers. We will meet again. We will meet again.
    jliu:
    Who are the people in your neighborhood........in your neighborhood......in your neigh....bor.....hooood?
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    Who are the people in your neighborhood........in your neighborhood......in your neigh....bor.....hooood?
    tisk tisk tisk Mr Month...lol
    Medic45:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    tisk tisk tisk Mr Month...lol
    I apologize. but. we will meet again fellow BOTC
    I get home from work tonight and I see two packages sitting on the kitchen table. One was my mooch sticks from Jiunn. This package left me pretty speechless for long while. Jiunn, thank you, you sent way to much and left me blown away. I know I was your mooch, but this deserves some return fire. Thank you again my friend!

Brian, I'm sending your package out tomorrow.
    this is just a small thank you for your help on the wineador. this is also a small thank you b/c I am midget.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Smokindaddy:
    I get home from work tonight and I see two packages sitting on the kitchen table. One was my mooch sticks from Jiunn. This package left me pretty speechless for long while. Jiunn, thank you, you sent way to much and left me blown away. I know I was your mooch, but this deserves some return fire. Thank you again my friend!

Great looking line up there! Nicely done Jiunn :D
    why thank you Aaron. This is my first time talking to you. Hi.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    RampMonkey:
    Smokindaddy:

Great looking line up there! Nicely done Jiunn :D
    Mmmmmmmmm padron mmmmmmmmmm
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Medic should be getting his mooch package by Tuesday. I asked my wife to mail it out and she forgot to ask for the DC.
    Hahahaha I got my mooch from Smokindaddy early!!! Dude those sticks are amazing!! The AF, the Freshrolled and the core are a few of my favs been dieing to try Habanos an the UC!! Thanks Jason awesome Moochie!!!
    So who's gonna be my patient!! The Medic is ready to roflstomp someone
    Nice Jason! smokingdaddy ships USPS minus 1 haha
    No prob Bryan, glad they made it safe and sound. Enjoy!!!
    Who wants to be my moochie.....
    when you see daniel, punch him in the face for me. ok that's all.
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    ill be your mooch medic. going to the po tomorrow so its perfect
    alright. looking for a mooch
    buckeyecigar:
    alright. looking for a mooch
    I'll be your mooch
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Not jump anyone ..... But I'm in need of turds and I think if I mooched from mike I'll curb my need for turds. If anyone objects ..... Let me know.
    sounds great. have to throw in something for screwing up the deano pass. please pm me your addy
    buckeyecigar:
    sounds great. have to throw in something for screwing up the deano pass. please pm me your addy
    PM sent :o)

Well I got some dog rockets taking up valuable space in my cooler and they are just screaming for a new home...so I need a mooch...any takers?