Vision:
    MTuccelli:
    Vision:
    Would anyone like to be my mooch?
    I'll be your mooch

PM to ya good sir!
    Replied back

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Ok brothers and sisters....who wants to be my mooch? and this time I am really sending out the turds cause they are stinking up my coolidor. You have been warned

• TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    I'll be your mooch. We havent had dealings in a long time...and by a long time, I'm pretty sure you and I did a first trade when I first started on the forums...
    Trident:
    I'll be your mooch. We havent had dealings in a long time...and by a long time, I'm pretty sure you and I did a first trade when I first started on the forums...
    Man it has been a long time Roman and you are correct about the trade. I hope you aren't getting your hopes up cause I am in a dog turd kind of mood ;o)

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    MTuccelli:
    Trident:
    Man it has been a long time Roman and you are correct about the trade. I hope you aren't getting your hopes up cause I am in a dog turd kind of mood ;o)

Mike, he deserves every turd you give him. That's what mooching is all about, lol....
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    Trident:

Mike, he deserves every turd you give him. That's what mooching is all about, lol....
    Lol so it's all about turds!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    It is always about the turd....come to think of it I don't think you or I have had any dealing yet. So please send me your shipping info and I will send you said Dog Turds as well.

RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    Trident:

Exactly brother....I might add that the turds I am sending Roman are not the same turds I send out for posting bad youtube videos

MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    It is always about the turd....come to think of it I don't think you or I have had any dealing yet. So please send me your shipping info and I will send you said Dog Turds as well.

Lol you first sir I insist!!
    Got my pif from gaetano today thank you for the sticks! I've only had the cao Cameroon so they are all new to me!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Guess I might as well as for my mooch...any takers?
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Trident:
    Guess I might as well as for my mooch...any takers?
    I would but you would fvck up and break truce!! LOL then there would be renegade bombs going off!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Trident needs a mooch!!!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Got mines from that sorry Lee. Will never mooch again. Mark this date....

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    RCY Cigars:
    Got mines from that sorry Lee. Will never mooch again. Mark this date....

Lol, awesome!
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Trident I'd be glad to receive some destruction.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    I recalled the last time I mooched off Roman...the man tore me a new one. Be ready to face his wrath chem :D
    RampMonkey:
    I recalled the last time I mooched off Roman...the man tore me a new one. Be ready to face his wrath chem :D
    I'd have to say the same for who ever is next as well ^_^
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    chemforever:
    RampMonkey:
    +4 shizzle
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:

For the record I asked you first and real nice too I might add. Now you have left me no choice but to go and get it from someone other then you. This means you have made the short list and it never turns out good for those that make the short list :o)

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:

For the record I asked you first and real nice too I might add. Now you have left me no choice but to go and get it from someone other then you. This means you have made the short list and it never turns out good for those that make the short list :o)

Mike, I haven't "talked" to you in a while, I think we chould "chat" now........PM on its way.
    bandyt09:
    Mike, I haven't "talked" to you in a while, I think we chould "chat" now........PM on its way.
    Got it brother, it is always good to chat with you

MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:

Is that like being on the short bus?
    chemforever:
    RampMonkey:

PM to you
    Ok who wants to be my mooch?
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    chem - ill be your mooch.
    Sounds good shoot me a pm with addy!
    Trident:
    MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:

Worse

oh man...thats not good
    MTuccelli:
    Trident:
    MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MTuccelli:
    Lee.mcglynn:

Worse

Just FYI for you brothers out there... If I get thrown under the bus be prepared for the consequences!!