Comments

• scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    I'll be ur mooch. Haven't mooched in awhile
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    I'll be your mooch
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    jliu:
    greg2648:
    Alright, you know the drill. Give me a Moocher........As some of you know, I aint no Rookie. I am going to bust you up.......Biatch....
    someone better jump on this fast. greg will tear you a new one time and time again
    I'm always the last one to dinner, and I really wanted to bust Greg up with some return fire, oh well lol
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    jj20030:
    greg2648:
    I want in. Am I a Sender or Receiver??? I kind of lost track.......
    can i receive? lol
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Well Trident is like the tooth fairy or the make a wish foundation or something along those lines, making this PIF kind of like the make a wish thread! With the M80 alone I would have been humbled, as it was on my impossibles list (as Trident rightly says nothing is impossible). In addition to the M80 Trident kindly gifted a anejo (only have had one), camacho PE, johnny-o (had only 2 thanks to catfish), and a staple diesel. All I can say is thank you sir and hopefully I one day have the pleasure to fulfill one of your cigar long shots. image
    MTuccelli:
    Received my mooch from Vision today and all I can say is I picked the right time to mooch. I am looking forward to smoking these. Thank you Peter for the awesome sticks

Let us know how the gurkha is, from what I hear its a very nice budget stick.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    chemforever:
    Well Trident is like the tooth fairy or the make a wish foundation or something along those lines, making this PIF kind of like the make a wish thread! With the M80 alone I would have been humbled, as it was on my impossibles list (as Trident rightly says nothing is impossible). In addition to the M80 Trident kindly gifted a anejo (only have had one), camacho PE, johnny-o (had only 2 thanks to catfish), and a staple diesel. All I can say is thank you sir and hopefully I one day have the pleasure to fulfill one of your cigar long shots. image
    very nice. all tasty sticks right thurrr
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Got my PIF from Kingjk today. He went way above and beyond with this one! Thanks brother! Looking forward to all of them.

Photobucket
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Bump. Where we at with the moochings?
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    SleevePlz:
    Greg is either sending to JJ20030 or Scarlin or both,, Not sure what Greg's doin???
    I'll have to pm buckeye make sure he got his sticks 'o'
    The Kid:
    SleevePlz:
    Greg is either sending to JJ20030 or Scarlin or both,, Not sure what Greg's doin???
    Give it to JJ, I will honor his firstness.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    scarlin:
    The Kid:
    SleevePlz:
    I sent to SCarlin. He should have received it already. Did I mess up.........
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Ok, sorry bout that delay. Who be my mooch?
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    greg2648:
    scarlin:
    The Kid:
    SleevePlz:
    I sent to SCarlin. He should have received it already. Did I mess up.........
    nope, im laying low at this time
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    I will I will. I'll be your mooch, scarlin.
    nickiam:
    I will I will. I'll be your mooch, scarlin.
    PM me your address
    Who wants to be my cigar.com mooch?
    wtf.....no one wants to play.....dang....sad face.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Why not? It's been a while since I've played. PM incoming, bro.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    nickiam:
    wtf.....no one wants to play.....dang....sad face.
    would love too, but some other deserving Bork needs some attitude adjustment, I still feel cheap and used....oh how the plans are coming together!:-) :-) :-)
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Toombes:
    Toom, you are going to have hands full, the force is strong with one!
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    Toom, you are going to have hands full, the force is strong with one!

It's cool, Mike. I just received a shipment of extra absorbent Manpons.
    Toombes:

I got you broseph...pm'd you back....let me know.
    After a quick stop at the PO to check on a package that I knew was coming, imagine my surprise when I find TWO waiting on me. One from my buddy Paul and the second one from our very own CvilleE. Strange, I thought. Upon opening the package from Eric, I find a note that explained the enclosed destructive devices had been sent at the request of one Mr. nickiam. So, after casually strolling across the parking lot to retrieve my left arm, right foot and both dangling participles, I find this:
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    CvilleE happens to be doing some downsizing and I had commented about said sampler. Nickiam took it upon himself to flex his dominance and bomb the living Jeebus out of me! Many thanks, my friend! You've left me speechless for the second time this week. I consider your end of the Mooch complete, no further damage needs to be done.
    So, now, who's my b***h? Ahem, I mean, who's my mooch?
    Toombes:
    After a quick stop at the PO to check on a package that I knew was coming, imagine my surprise when I find TWO waiting on me. One from my buddy Paul and the second one from our very own CvilleE. Strange, I thought. Upon opening the package from Eric, I find a note that explained the enclosed destructive devices had been sent at the request of one Mr. nickiam. So, after casually strolling across the parking lot to retrieve my left arm, right foot and both dangling participles, I find this:
    CvilleE happens to be doing some downsizing and I had commented about said sampler. Nickiam took it upon himself to flex his dominance and bomb the living Jeebus out of me! Many thanks, my friend! You've left me speechless for the second time this week. I consider your end of the Mooch complete, no further damage needs to be done.

Silly toombes....and you thought that was your mooch package

0311 0820 0002 4543 0784
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Toombes:

I'll be your huckleberry. I believe you already have my address. PM me though, I'll be MIA for a long Labor Day weekend.
    nickiam:
    Toombes:

Silly toombes....and you thought that was your mooch package

0311 0820 0002 4543 0784

Giga-what?!?!? Will at least one of the brethren show up at graveside and squeeze out a tear?

Gordon, PM to ya my man.