Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Toombes:
    After a quick stop at the PO to check on a package that I knew was coming, imagine my surprise when I find TWO waiting on me. One from my buddy Paul and the second one from our very own CvilleE. Strange, I thought. Upon opening the package from Eric, I find a note that explained the enclosed destructive devices had been sent at the request of one Mr. nickiam. So, after casually strolling across the parking lot to retrieve my left arm, right foot and both dangling participles, I find this:
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    CvilleE happens to be doing some downsizing and I had commented about said sampler. Nickiam took it upon himself to flex his dominance and bomb the living Jeebus out of me! Many thanks, my friend! You've left me speechless for the second time this week. I consider your end of the Mooch complete, no further damage needs to be done.
    So, now, who's my b***h? Ahem, I mean, who's my mooch?
    Very nice! That Illusione Candela looks delicious. I had a Lancero a few months ago and loved it! Enjoy
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    So... who wants to be my cigar.com mooch?
    I'm game! PM inbound.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    dbeckom:
    Toombes:
    After a quick stop at the PO to check on a package that I knew was coming, imagine my surprise when I find TWO waiting on me. One from my buddy Paul and the second one from our very own CvilleE. Strange, I thought. Upon opening the package from Eric, I find a note that explained the enclosed destructive devices had been sent at the request of one Mr. nickiam. So, after casually strolling across the parking lot to retrieve my left arm, right foot and both dangling participles, I find this:
    CvilleE happens to be doing some downsizing and I had commented about said sampler. Nickiam took it upon himself to flex his dominance and bomb the living Jeebus out of me! Many thanks, my friend! You've left me speechless for the second time this week. I consider your end of the Mooch complete, no further damage needs to be done.
    Very nice! That Illusione Candela looks delicious. I had a Lancero a few months ago and loved it! Enjoy

Thanks, Mr. Beckom! I don't know how much time Eric had on them, but I think another year(if I can't resist the temptation...)will make it that much better.
    Toombes:
    dbeckom:
    Toombes:

Thanks, Mr. Beckom! I don't know how much time Eric had on them, but I think another year(if I can't resist the temptation...)will make it that much better.
    I'd smoke it now...if you like it, buy more to lay aside for later. I've missed out on a few opportunities because I chose to wait a while before I torched a new (to me) stick...when I smoked it and loved it, I found that they were no longer available.
    dbeckom:
    Toombes:
    dbeckom:
    Toombes:

I'd smoke it now...if you like it, buy more to lay aside for later. I've missed out on a few opportunities because I chose to wait a while before I torched a new (to me) stick...when I smoked it and loved it, I found that they were no longer available.

Duly noted, Dewayne. That's for the input!
    Toombes:
    dbeckom:
    Toombes:
    dbeckom:
    Toombes:

Duly noted, Dewayne. That's for the input!
    Anytime my friend. I'm not the biggest fan of Candelas, but Illusione's med-full body Candela is very unique. IMO, the peppery spice works really good with the green, grassy notes of the Candela wrapper.
    I had considered nickiam's part of the mooch completed after he pimp-slapped me with an incredible Illusione/Camacho sampler, but apparently he didn't. A routine stop at the PO after a Dr's appt provided me with yet another aZZ kicking! Some perpetual favs, some I haven't tried and two that I never expected to see in my humidor. Nick, you my friend know how to lay down a whomping! Many, many thanks for the incredible selection of smoke! Gentlemen do yourselves a favor and trade with Nick, you won't regret it!
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    Toombes:
    I had considered nickiam's part of the mooch completed after he pimp-slapped me with an incredible Illusione/Camacho sampler, but apparently he didn't. A routine stop at the PO after a Dr's appt provided me with yet another aZZ kicking! Some perpetual favs, some I haven't tried and two that I never expected to see in my humidor. Nick, you my friend know how to lay down a whomping! Many, many thanks for the incredible selection of smoke! Gentlemen do yourselves a favor and trade with Nick, you won't regret it!

I hope you enjoy them good sir. I saw that you like the Kuba Kuba, so i wondered if you had tried the couple infused i sent (Opulence 3 is one of my all time favorites).
    nickiam:
    Toombes:

I hope you enjoy them good sir. I saw that you like the Kuba Kuba, so i wondered if you had tried the couple infused i sent (Opulence 3 is one of my all time favorites).

I've had the Opulence and loved it. The Toast and Cold Infusion will be new to me.The Lost City was above and beyond the call of duty, though! Truly didn't see that one coming, brohammer! Again, many thanks for your generosity!
    Alrighty then...I need me a mooch! Who's game?
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    Got my PIF from scarlin today!!! Brother....thanks so much! I havent had any of these and Im quite excited about them

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    dbeckom:
    Brother have got a mooch yet? if not I will be your mooch

MTuccelli:
    dbeckom:

Mike, you're it! Might wanna put Elmo and the gang in a safe place.
    dbeckom:
    MTuccelli:
    dbeckom:

Mike, you're it! Might wanna put Elmo and the gang in a safe place.
    Best go easy on me brother, Elmo has an itchy trigger finger lol

Lets keep this thing rolling...I need a mooch.

• scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Better late than never. Heres my mooch of greg (sorry for the XL pic

Still need a mooch
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    Tuccelli I don't think it has been 2 weeks but I'll step up to the plate if no one has objections.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    scarlin:
    Better late than never. Heres my mooch of greg (sorry for the XL pic

"Better late than never"?? My delivery confirmation says that the package was delivered last week??? Wow. I guess they made it to you OK. If you have a different addy than I have for you, please provide it.......Wow.
    buckeyecigar:
    Tuccelli I don't think it has been 2 weeks but I'll step up to the plate if no one has objections.
    I don't think anyone would mind, since Monday is a holiday I will get them out on Tuesday.

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    who is up on this bad boy! Its time for the OZZ man to get back in the Action! is someone looking for a Mooch or is this thread dead in the water! LOL
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    I need a mooch. Pm me your addy
    buckeyecigar:
    Brian your mooch heads out tomorrow 9405 5036 9930 0125 1721 17

buckeyecigar:

Cool! Pm to you Sir..... oh and by the way Iam a Buckeye! My sister lives in North Canton and I have licked my lips free of BBQ more times than I can count on Hall of fame weekend! LOL Bring it on!
    buckeyecigar:

Isent you a PM let me know if you got it, my messages thing seems to be acting up
    Gordon, 03041560000492021931 heading your way! Hope you like them!
    Ok Guys iTs time for me to Find a Mooch!
    Toombes:
    Gordon, 03041560000492021931 heading your way! Hope you like them!

Great, thanks Dan.