Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Oh, and whoever asnwers up first, just go ahead and shoot me a PM with your info, I might be able to get the package mailed out tomorrow. And if you can throw in a list of some cigars you dig or want to try and cigars you really don't like, I'd appreciate it. ;)
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    O man I am Moochin away !
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Cool deal, I will have something in the mail for you today, so long as the post office isn't closed. We got 3 or 4 inches of snow here last night and its still snowing. I know that doesn't seem like much to most of you up north, but here in Lousianna, the people don't know what to do with themselves.....
    hey 3 to 4 inches is plenty....... ours just melted... I hate snow
    OK I'm UP who wants to mooch off me ?
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    The Cank:

Hows about a Canadian Mooch?

badge54fd:
    The Cank:

Hows about a Canadian Mooch?

I'll take your Canadian Mooch ! PM me your info !
    pm sent

Who wants to mooch of this NBOTL?

• ChobaChoba Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 76
    badge54fd:
    pm sent

Alrighty then... I'll take your Canadian/ NBOTL. we still smoking the same stuff, especially down in Seattle. I'll be your mooch!
    Choba:
    badge54fd:
    pm sent

Alrighty then... I'll take your Canadian/ NBOTL. we still smoking the same stuff, especially down in Seattle. I'll be your mooch!

Excellent. Send me your info.

• ChobaChoba Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 76
    OK... Who whats to be my moochy mooch?... hehe... C'Mon.... you know you wanna ... hehehe.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    I love to Mooch from one of the newer guys....Gladly would do it. I will PM my info. Would anyone like to Mooch off me?
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Vulchor:
    I love to Mooch from one of the newer guys....Gladly would do it. I will PM my info. Would anyone like to Mooch off me?
    Well it looks like this one has stalled a little. OK so Vulchor if you don't mind sending to me in Canada again I will mooch from you. You also have a PM.

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    You have a PM too, and no trouble to Canada at all. Although I wish someone up there would send me some tickets to hockey, snowboarding, or bobsled.
    Vulchor:
    You have a PM too, and no trouble to Canada at all. Although I wish someone up there would send me some tickets to hockey, snowboarding, or bobsled.
    At the price of these tickets... I'll just sit at home and enjoy a good stick while watching them on TV.

On a different note. They are having to refund tickets to several events because of the lack of snow makes it impossible for spectators to watch certain events.

The news reported a while ago that the total refunds is up over a million bucks. Oh well, they'll just add it to the total we will be paying and tack on a couple of extra years to pay it off. Gotta love the Olympics.
    OK so the question is... who wants to mooch off of an over opinionated Canadian?
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    I'd like to get in on this! What info do you need?
    illinoisgolf99:
    Wow two minutes!

OK. I do need to ask that you know how this works right?

I send you out a package of at least 3 sticks and you are required to do the same for another member. You understand that right?

I don't know if you are on the good traders list but with your post count I doubt it. So if you agree to the terms of the game, I look forward to sending out to you, just send me your mailing address, and then you need to ask the question.
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    laker1963:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Wow two minutes!

I send you out a package of at least 3 sticks and you are required to do the same for another member. You understand that right?

I don't know if you are on the good traders list but with your post count I doubt it. So if you agree to the terms of the game, I look forward to sending out to you, just send me your mailing address, and then you need to ask the question.
    "that's just like...your opinion...man" - the Dude
    Laker youve got a PM
    Who wants to be my mooch?!?!
    bbc020:
    laker1963:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Wow two minutes!

LMAO... What does this mean? I feel like I just woke up in the middle of class, and everyone is laughing, and I have no idea why ! LMAO
    illinoisgolf99:
    BUMP

Someone should jump on this one. illinoisgolf99 is a new member trying to get on the good traders list.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    illinoisgolf99:
    my two week waiting period just went up so i would be happy to put this BOTL on "The List". PM sent. itll be a good chance to lower the stock in my humidor *hint hint*
    Alex Williams:
    illinoisgolf99:

my two week waiting period just went up so i would be happy to put this BOTL on "The List". PM sent. itll be a good chance to lower the stock in my humidor *hint hint*

Haha didnt quite get the *hint hint* alex, hope you dont think ill be sending you anything but quality sticks :) I appreciate you being the BOTL to put me on the list haha.. havent gotten the PM yet but I'll check again
    PS Doug thanks for the BUMP (whatever it means :P) haha
    laker1963:
    bbc020:
    laker1963:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Wow two minutes!

LMAO... What does this mean? I feel like I just woke up in the middle of class, and everyone is laughing, and I have no idea why ! LMAO

Anyone who quotes The Big Lebowski is a friend of mine! hilarious hahaha
    illinoisgolf99:
    Alex Williams:
    illinoisgolf99:
    Haha didnt quite get the *hint hint* alex, hope you dont think ill be sending you anything but quality sticks :) I appreciate you being the BOTL to put me on the list haha.. havent gotten the PM yet but I'll check again
    oh know that aint what i meant. my bad bro. i meant that for my mooch. i axpect great things from you good sir!! haha. oh ya, who wants to be my mooch?
    haha no worries bud, hope you enjoy! ill try to send it out tomorrow!
    who wants to be my mooch???