Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Man Im up sniping ! if I didn't just win the other day Id hit you up again Alex ! O well I have two weeks before I can play..... :-(
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Alex just shipped your package this morning
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Alex Williams:
    who wants to be my mooch???
    It's been a while so I'll be your mooch Alex.. since we have such a long history together...
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    robbyras:
    Alex Williams:
    who wants to be my mooch???
    It's been a while so I'll be your mooch Alex.. since we have such a long history together...
    Awesome! now i can get you back for that bomb of a package you sent ;) and by the way, your business card is pretty awesome. i think i still have the box with your address but ill have to check to be sure.
    illinoisgolf99:
    Alex just shipped your package this morning
    allright bud, look forward to it!
    looks like I'm on the hook now... mooch???? MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH?
    robbyras:
    looks like I'm on the hook now... mooch???? MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH?
    Tell ya what fellas, y'all would do good to take rob up on his offer! He is a helluva trader and sends out some great cigars!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Well if Alex is gonna vouch for ya...I'll be your mooch.

Alex, if he doesn't come through in spades, I'm holding you responsible for a suitable mooch pack. Big Smile [:D]
    Oh crap. Rob, don't let me down. A suitable mooch pack for a man such as jozers quality is a whole box!! Of swisher sweets ;)
    White Owls you ass, I wouldn't be caught dead with a Swisher. Wink [;)]
    Damn! How could I ever be so insensitive? I'm sorry! Was it pineapple that that male hooker got you hooked on?
    It was a post-op tranny, thank you kindly....and yes, it was pineapple.
    j0z3r:
    hahaha I can't do this any longer! You win. It was just too funny.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    j0z3r:
    Thanks god he was post-op we wouldn't have wanted you to go all Danny Bonaduce on he/she.
    j0z3r:
    Well if Alex is gonna vouch for ya...I'll be your mooch.

Alex, if he doesn't come through in spades, I'm holding you responsible for a suitable mooch pack. Big Smile [:D]
    and after a full 24 hour search, we have our mooch... And a fellow CA brother as well... PM the info over and I'll see what I can do... I think I have some Black & Milds with the white tip laying around...
    PM sent.

Now who wants to be my mooch?
    Me Me Me Me ... PLEASE Pick ME!
    madurofan:
    Anybody other than maddy want to be my mooch? Big Smile [:D]

You got it Toyota. Anything in particular you might want to try that I might have?
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:

Is that a no?

You know me, I'd enjoy anything.

I guess there's a question I should be asking .... Who wants to suckle at the teet of the fridge-ador?
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:

You got it Toyota. Anything in particular you might want to try that I might have?
    Mooch ?Mooch?
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:

Mooch ?Mooch?
    It's on maddy now Ozzie, check one post above yours. He's ok to mooch off of...not as good as me, but ok. Big Smile [:D]
    j0z3r:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:

Mooch ?Mooch?
    It's on maddy now Ozzie, check one post above yours. He's ok to mooch off of...not as good as me, but ok. Big Smile [:D]
    LOL hell i really dont know what the hell im doing anyway ...... bored reading allot of Stufff on here and just trying to get in on some of the action! iM ALWAYS A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT ! lol Have a Good evening!
    haha, no sweat. I'm sure maddy would be happy to have you as a mooch though...he loves giving stuff away. :)
    j0z3r:
    He's ok to mooch off of...not as good as me, but ok. Big Smile [:D]
    This is only because I am a married man and if I want to stay thay way I can't make the purchases that you do.

I will say I am including 2 possibly 3 cigars that unless you received from me before I guarantee you've never had. They are from major manufacturers we all know and love. So who wants to mooch?
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    This is only because I am a married man and if I want to stay thay way I can't make the purchases that you do.

I will say I am including 2 possibly 3 cigars that unless you received from me before I guarantee you've never had. They are from major manufacturers we all know and love. So who wants to mooch?
    Not sure how this works but Ive been told to Moochy moochy from you or someone! LOL Whats do you think Maddy? and I would be easy to not have tryed anything you would send ive had a bunch of different cigars as of late but have only repeated a couple times. Have a Great Day!
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:

Oh and I am a Married Man too and My Wife is a HAWK on my cigar Purchases and accounts recieving in my Humidor ! LOL She keeps me grounded!
    Redtailhawkoz:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:

Not sure how this works but Ive been told to Moochy moochy from you or someone! LOL Whats do you think Maddy? and I would be easy to not have tryed anything you would send ive had a bunch of different cigars as of late but have only repeated a couple times. Have a Great Day!
    Done deal man. PM me your address. I'll get something out ASAP. What do like body wise and all?
    madurofan:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:

Done deal man. I'll get something out ASAP. What do like body wise and all?
    You talkin to me Maddy? LOL What a Morning! LOL I like Mild - Medium Body.... but I am an Equal Opportunity GUINEA PIG! LOL Im basically All over the Map tryinng to Develope my Palllet and a Better Understanding of Good vs Bad Smokes....... Let me know what you need . Have a Great day!
    Redtailhawkoz:
    madurofan:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:

You talkin to me Maddy? LOL What a Morning! LOL I like Mild - Medium Body.... but I am an Equal Opportunity GUINEA PIG! LOL Im basically All over the Map tryinng to Develope my Palllet and a Better Understanding of Good vs Bad Smokes....... Let me know what you need . Have a Great day!
    Yep I'm talking to you. PM me your address and we're in business.
    madurofan:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    madurofan:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:

Yep I'm talking to you. PM me your address and we're in business.
    Pm Sent