Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Maddy, your pack went out today. Should be landing around Thursday or Friday.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    so who's doing what here, I'm way confused
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    dennisking:
    I believe it is Red's turn to ask the Question. Usually that happens within 48 hours.
    doesn't matter to me but damn things got all jumbled up
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    dennisking:
    doesn't matter to me but damn things got all jumbled up
    I guess I am way behind here or wasnt in the loop....... the question is WHo wants to be my Mooch? Sorry guys been out of touch not been on line till now
    phisherman:
    Ok guys, new board same game.

Same rules as before: One person will ask "Who wants to be my cigar.com mooch?" The first person to answer "I want to be your cigar.com mooch." will receive a package from the the person asking the question.

Here are the terms for participation

1. You must be a cigar.com forum member in good standing and have a minimum of 25 posts. PLEASE NO POST PADDING!!!

2. This game is to involve strictly premium, hand-rolled cigars in prime condition only. At least three cigars per PIF package

3. There are to be no mystery cigars.

4. You have 2 days following the day you win to post your offer. Do not take any longer. If you do you will be considered delinquent and will be out of the game. After you have won, please do not play for the following 14 days.

5. Packages that are to be mailed from within the US should use Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. These Delivery Confirmation numbers are to be posted via Private message to the winner. Players that live outside of the US should post the appropriate tracking to insure delivery in the same method.

6. If for any reason a member is stiffed or receives a package that does not conform to the rules, it is up to that member to resolve the problem. If no resolution has been made within 30 days, the offending party shall be excluded from the game permanently. Please contact myself or any of the Administrators if you have an issue!

Now that we got that out of the way; Lets have some fun

WHO WANTS TO BE MY CIGAR.COM MOOCH?
    wandering how i misssed all this ? LOL Crazy man.
    kaspera79:
    dennisking:
    I believe it is Red's turn to ask the Question. Usually that happens within 48 hours.
    Looking back I asked the question within the 48 hours. must be a bunch of JONESIN Cigar Hounds ! LOL Patience is a virtue I am forever gratefull I have!. Play on! I doubt that I can hold up to the GREAT EXPECTATIONS ive been reading on here that people want ,need or have to have, being a novice Cigar addict, married and fairly new to this Hobby, my Humidor isn't that deep or full of Odd, offf the hook exotic Cigars! But I am trying... we all start somewhere and I am Greatful for the Knowledge and the friendships and help I have beeen recieving through these forums. Im just an old Hippy/Head-Banging/Biker thats worked hard at refining LIFE and the Finer things In it! Peace SO with that being Said Ill ask again who wants to be my Ccom MOOCH?
    Ozzie, let's do this. I'll be your mooch. PM sent with my info

Who wants to be MY mooch
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Redtailhawkoz:
    kaspera79:
    dennisking:
    Looking back I asked the question within the 48 hours. must be a bunch of JONESIN Cigar Hounds ! LOL Patience is a virtue I am forever gratefull I have!. Play on! I doubt that I can hold up to the GREAT EXPECTATIONS ive been reading on here that people want ,need or have to have, being a novice Cigar addict, married and fairly new to this Hobby, my Humidor isn't that deep or full of Odd, offf the hook exotic Cigars! But I am trying... we all start somewhere and I am Greatful for the Knowledge and the friendships and help I have beeen recieving through these forums. Im just an old Hippy/Head-Banging/Biker thats worked hard at refining LIFE and the Finer things In it! Peace SO with that being Said Ill ask again who wants to be my Ccom MOOCH?
    Hey Oz, I was just saying that there are sometimes short breaks between games, but we keep them rolling just the same.
    kaspera79:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    kaspera79:
    dennisking:
    Hey Oz, I was just saying that there are sometimes short breaks between games, but we keep them rolling just the same.
    Its all good.... Sorry if that sounded Pissy, not in a great space today but I am much better now. Thanks
    dennisking:

Who wants to be MY mooch
    Who wants to be my mooch??
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    dennisking:
    dennisking:

Who wants to be MY mooch
    Who wants to be my mooch??
    I want to.....puh puh puh pleeeaassse?
    sounds good Brandon, send me the info and we will do this!!
    PM incoming

now....who shall be my moocher?
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    bbc020:
    PM incoming

Never mooched before! Im down with some moochie mooching.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Fourtotheflush:
    bbc020:
    PM incoming

i shoulda hopped on this

you could have brought them up for the herf and saved on shipping.

Fourtotheflush:
    bbc020:
    PM incoming

Send me some info fourto and I'll get something out on monday
    bbc020:
    Fourtotheflush:
    bbc020:
    PM incoming

PM Sent Thanks Brandon.

So the question of the day is WHO WANTS TO BE MY MOOCH?
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Fourtotheflush:
    bbc020:
    Fourtotheflush:
    bbc020:
    PM incoming

PM Sent Thanks Brandon.

So the question of the day is WHO WANTS TO BE MY MOOCH?

OK twist my arm..........Ill be your mooch. PM sent. Thanks fourto!
    Very good sir, I will get this one out next week.
    Fourtotheflush:
    Very good sir, I will get this one out next week.

Hurry...... I'm full to the gills and need to move some sticks. So the question is........who is gona be my MOOCH!
    Seriously? Noone? I wana give some away.......good sticks.......... anyone? anyone? Bueler........ Bueler.........
    firetruckguy:
    Seriously? Noone? I wana give some away.......good sticks.......... anyone? anyone? Bueler........ Bueler.........
    LOL i have to wait another 10 days and I should be recieving my last mooch soon, Maddy said he preparing a special Package for me! Life is good and you guys are great!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    I would love to but I've got another two days :( otherwise I would jump on that in a heartbeat! I got quite a few sticks if you wanna trade or somethin though
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Alright firetruckguy I'll be your mooch, never mooched before so tell me what I need to do.
    brotheradam:
    Alright firetruckguy I'll be your mooch, never mooched before so tell me what I need to do.

Right on! I got you PM and all is well..... send me a note of your address and what kinda sicks you like and Ill throw them in a box and ship them your way. Thanks for playing!
    PM back to you Firetruckguy
    Alright let's put it out there... Who wants to be my mooch ?
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I'll be your mooch, PM sent
    You got it. Package to you this week & PM back to you.