Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    You're good Ozzie, you can mooch every 14 days, you mooch off Vulchor he sends you cigars then you ask for a mooch to mooch off you and then you send them cigars !
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    brotheradam:
    You're good Ozzie, you can mooch every 14 days, you mooch off Vulchor he sends you cigars then you ask for a mooch to mooch off you and then you send them cigars !
    Hey Ill be your Mooch Vuchor! Lets keep this rolling! LOL
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    I dont know what was going on----I always send the best of Swisher Sweets and Hav-A-Tampa's to the winner!!!! LOL, anyway, PM me your addy if you havent already and I will get it out.
    Vulchor:
    I dont know what was going on----I always send the best of Swisher Sweets and Hav-A-Tampa's to the winner!!!! LOL, anyway, PM me your addy if you havent already and I will get it out.
    LOL rotflmao its all good I think we are all confused here but hey we will rock it on! PM Sent
    Ok who wants to be my Mooch , i sent my addy to vulcher and thats in the works , ill work on a package for who ever gets this one... I am waiting on some delivries .........
  • Joel H.Joel H. Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 101
    I will be your mooch i havent played in awhile now, pm incoming...
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    joel. havent seen ya in the while. glad you are here
    Joel H.:
    I will be your mooch i havent played in awhile now, pm incoming...
    Cool Joel, ill see what I can dig Up, !
    Who's up now ?
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    brotheradam:
    Who's up now ?

Looks like Joel H has it in his court.......
    firetruckguy:
    brotheradam:
    Who's up now ?

Joel is up he mooched off me and Im putting together his package as we speak............, im not so sure everyone understand that there is an almost imediate need to ask who is going to be thee mooch. I wasn't the first time i mooched. Sorry, I won from vulcher,havent recievd his package yet but i accepted Joels mooch, and am preparing his package! LOL it is quite confusing to me! But thats not hard to do with multiple games and posts ! LOL
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Redtailhawkoz:
    firetruckguy:
    brotheradam:
    Who's up now ?

Joel is up he mooched off me and Im putting together his package as we speak............, im not so sure everyone understand that there is an almost imediate need to ask who is going to be thee mooch. I wasn't the first time i mooched. Sorry, I won from vulcher,havent recievd his package yet but i accepted Joels mooch, and am preparing his package! LOL it is quite confusing to me! But thats not hard to do with multiple games and posts ! LOL
    This is why other games call for waiting until the person receives their package before offering up for the next claimant. Yeah, it makes things slower, but we're on a forum people - it's all turn-based combat here.
    Alright guys who wants to be my mooch???
    Alright Joel, I'll be your mooch since I asked who was up now :) PM to you.
    Hays:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    firetruckguy:
    brotheradam:
    Who's up now ?

This is why other games call for waiting until the person receives their package before offering up for the next claimant. Yeah, it makes things slower, but we're on a forum people - it's all turn-based combat here.

Maybe I should slow down my shipments, I sem to always be ahead of recievings in my shipments! Im just anal that way I guess dont want to play the game then make people wait too long , but the anticipation is good and helps me practice Patience..... Good things are always worth waiting for especially when they are basically freebies! Love these games!
    So am I in the wrong to mooch off Joel until he's gets Ozzie's package or am I good to go ? I thought I was good according to the rules on the front page, don't want to piss anyone off.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    brotheradam:
    Alright Joel, I'll be your mooch since I asked who was up now :) PM to you.
    Sounds good i will put something together over the weekend for ya!! thanks for playing
    brotheradam:
    So am I in the wrong to mooch off Joel until he's gets Ozzie's package or am I good to go ? I thought I was good according to the rules on the front page, don't want to piss anyone off.

No Man I sent his package out today and sent him the tracking number. I still havent recievd my PIF from Vulchor yet....... its just the way the game goes ... good things come to those who wait remember we are Moochers...
    beggers can be choosers! rotflmao!
    PM to VULCHOR.....
    All right BOTL, who would like to be my mooch ?
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    You know what Brother? When you come around all up front like that it really makes the Hulkster nervous. But you know what? Brother. I would love to be your mooch
    Hey Thewelder, I've been eatin' my vitamins and sayin' my prayers Hulkamaniac, just PM me your address and I'd be glad to send you some fine sticks.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Sorry all, let me clarify for everyone---as I didnt know there were any problems. First, when I mooch from someone and I win----I then ask who wants to Mooch. If I receive before I send doesnt matter to me, whichever happens first, I dont wait to send.

The issues also, as I just PMed Ozzie, was I sent his PIF well over a week ago and threw away the DC#...thinking it was done. However, obviously the P.O. has lost the package, or someone else is smoking the good man's sticks. I will get Ozzie another package out within the next day or so. Sorry for any confusion or slowing the game.
    Vulchor:
    Sorry all, let me clarify for everyone---as I didnt know there were any problems. First, when I mooch from someone and I win----I then ask who wants to Mooch. If I receive before I send doesnt matter to me, whichever happens first, I dont wait to send.

The issues also, as I just PMed Ozzie, was I sent his PIF well over a week ago and threw away the DC#...thinking it was done. However, obviously the P.O. has lost the package, or someone else is smoking the good man's sticks. I will get Ozzie another package out within the next day or so. Sorry for any confusion or slowing the game.

It was all good I told everyone to continue the game , I am like that also Dont want to slow progress its all good just missed communication and another great Blunder by the good ole USPS which is usuallly better than UPS! Thanks Vulchor , ill let you know if it arrives...
    as a side Note I mailed a Box to My stepdaughter that Lives in Monterey Ca .. 3 hours away, 3 weeks ago
    She got it yesterday! LOL
    I sent a Box to England the same day, they had it in 9 days. Go Figure.
    Vulchor:

No worries , we're all BOTL and it seems to me we're all pretty laid back and will work with each other to make it all good. Now let's all sing Kumbaya :)
    Now it's my turn. Here moochy moochy moochy. Here moochy
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Thewelder:
    Now it's my turn. Here moochy moochy moochy. Here moochy
    1st time moocher! I'll mooch off ya bro!
    Sweet I get to bust some dudes cherry.... I mean I'm not gay, I'm a man. *rips of shirt does manly straight things and then farts* yeah that's better. Pm me your info, likes and dislikes.