Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    Where is this at? Who's turn is it to make a wish? I want to make a wish but I need to grant one first.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    It's Tony, and I guess he's still on the Perdomo Patriarch. Put the poor guy out of his misery Ron. :)
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    j0z3r:
    It's Tony, and I guess he's still on the Perdomo Patriarch. Put the poor guy out of his misery Ron. :)
    I wish I could but I don't have any of those and I don't think my B&M carries them. I'll check next time though.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Sorry for letting this stagnate, in the interest of keeping the game going, I'd like to try any off this list:

Perdomo Patriarch Corojo
    Perdomo Fresh Rolled Rosado
    Ashton Aged Maduro
    Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon
    Gurkha Empire VI
    Famous 70th Anniversary by Rocky Patel
    Famous 70th Anniversary by Camacho
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    alienmisprint:
    Sorry for letting this stagnate, in the interest of keeping the game going, I'd like to try any off this list:

Perdomo Patriarch Corojo
    Perdomo Fresh Rolled Rosado
    Ashton Aged Maduro
    Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon
    Gurkha Empire VI
    Famous 70th Anniversary by Rocky Patel
    Famous 70th Anniversary by Camacho
    Tony, wish granted, this has been up way too long, just placed an order here and had it shipped straight to you.
    Damn man, you didn't have to do that. I do appreciate it though, I'll let you know when it gets here.
    Just got that package in from Mustluvcigars, make your wish brother!
    Glad you got em Tony, I was happy to send them.

As for my wish, I think I wanna try a Montecristo Plantium.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    Hey is it too late to get in on this one?
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Read the post above.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    I don't have any monte cristos, but I would love to get in on this sounds like a lot of fun, and I'll keep my eye out on this thread for when someone wants something I have
    Might be time for a new wish since the Montes aren't getting any love.
    Well no bites on the Montes, how about some San Cristobal Sellecion(sp) de Sol? or some Tat T110?;)
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    mustluvcigars:
    Well no bites on the Montes, how about some San Cristobal Sellecion(sp) de Sol? or some Tat T110?;)
    MustLuv I just tried that San Cristobal last week. Oh man was it good!!! I can't get them here in town, & I don't wanna hold up the game. Hopefully someone has 1 for you.
    Sandman1am:
    mustluvcigars:
    MustLuv I just tried that San Cristobal last week. Oh man was it good!!! I can't get them here in town, & I don't wanna hold up the game. Hopefully someone has 1 for you.
    How does it compare to the orignal?
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    mustluvcigars:
    Sandman1am:
    mustluvcigars:
    It's been a bit since I have had the orignal but if I remember correctly it is smoother & lot stonger. Def. a full body cigar too! I got the most awesome cigar buzz.
    mustluvcigars:
    Sandman1am:
    mustluvcigars:
    Honestly I liked the original quite a bit more. The del Sol was still good though.
    Well scratch the Del Sols, B&M had these today at 50% off. So gots the Saint Christophers, Tats on the way, no love for montes, hmm? How abouts sum Dominus?
    Would it do me any good to wish for Flying Pigs?

so here is my revised list:
    Montecristo Platnium
    Padilla Dominus
    Any assortment of LFD, have yet to try this line, woudnt know what to wish for.

surely one of these four wiishes is doable.8^)
    I can do the La Flors. Would you have a problem waiting until I send the T110's your way?
    Thanks Joe that would be A-1 super cool!!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    j0z3r:
    I can do the La Flors. Would you have a problem waiting until I send the T110's your way?
    You are going to LOVE the LFDs. One of my favorite brands. The Double Ligero Maduro is fan-frickin-tastic.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    So where do we stand? Wish granted?? Or are you still wishing?
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    TatuajeVI:
    j0z3r:
    You are going to LOVE the LFDs. One of my favorite brands. The Double Ligero Maduro is fan-frickin-tastic.
    I second that ! These are fantastic sticks.
    letsgowithbob:
    So where do we stand? Wish granted?? Or are you still wishing?
    Wish granted, I'm sending out tomorrow.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    I have really been wanting to get into some kind of trading or something , I have access to different sticks my stock isnt that overflowing, I guess i would just really like to try someof these Nubs... i cant seem to find them in my local B&M. Happy smoking Ozzie
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Hey Ozzie, I'm sure many guys ( myself included) would send you some Nubs just because you asked. But, this game goes... grant a wish, make a wish. Read page one of this thread to see the "rules" Have a good one.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    got it thanks i understand it now! LOL im Slow trying to get on the traders list and do it right!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    sent you a PM about those nubs Redtail

So what are you wishing for Jozer?
    Don't know just yet.