Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Sandman1am:
    Lilwing I offered to trade for these a while back and no one responded. I hope you have better luck then I did. Focker out!
    I have a feeling that I'll be wishing for something else, soon....... Oh well, thought I'd give it a shot. My next wish may be more "doable".
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    lilwing88:
    Sandman1am:
    Lilwing I offered to trade for these a while back and no one responded. I hope you have better luck then I did. Focker out!
    I have a feeling that I'll be wishing for something else, soon....... Oh well, thought I'd give it a shot. My next wish may be more "doable".
    I like doable wishes!
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    Sandman1am:
    lilwing88:
    Sandman1am:
    I like doable wishes!
    I may be able to grant your wish. I just need to check my humi to make sure I have one when I get home this evening.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Send a PM to rhwheelright. I begged him for a few of the forum blends and set a trade up with him. He might have a couple lying around. :)
    Jdorais:
    Sandman1am:
    lilwing88:
    Sandman1am:
    I like doable wishes!
    I may be able to grant your wish. I just need to check my humi to make sure I have one when I get home this evening.
    I will grant this wish for you. I still have your addy from the mystery stick game. I'll get the package out tomorrow.
    Jdorais:
    Jdorais:
    Sandman1am:
    lilwing88:
    Sandman1am:
    I like doable wishes!
    I will grant this wish for you. I still have your addy from the mystery stick game. I'll get the package out tomorrow.
    Oh, wait. This is my first make a wish play and I just realized I do not have 3 (as per the rules) of the forum blend maddys to send. will you take 1 and a few other really nice sticks to make up for it?
    Jdorais:
    Jdorais:
    Sandman1am:
    lilwing88:
    Sandman1am:
    I like doable wishes!
    Awesome! Thanks!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Jdorais:
    Jdorais:
    Sandman1am:
    lilwing88:
    Sandman1am:
    I like doable wishes!
    Holy shot! You are one lucky basstard marty!! I never thought it would happen haha.
    Jdorais:
    Jdorais:
    Jdorais:
    Sandman1am:
    lilwing88:
    Sandman1am:
    I like doable wishes!
    Oh, wait. This is my first make a wish play and I just realized I do not have 3 (as per the rules) of the forum blend maddys to send. will you take 1 and a few other really nice sticks to make up for it?
    Uh-oh...... I just noticed this post. Does this mean my wish has yet to be granted? Jdorais, PM me with the offer..... I guess we'll take it from there in order to keep the game moving.
    lilwing88:
    Jdorais:
    Jdorais:
    Jdorais:
    Sandman1am:
    lilwing88:
    Sandman1am:
    I like doable wishes!
    Uh-oh...... I just noticed this post. Does this mean my wish has yet to be granted? Jdorais, PM me with the offer..... I guess we'll take it from there in order to keep the game moving.
    PM sent
    Got my wish from jdorais today. He came through big time. Thanks, Jeff. Now wish for the stars!!!!
    lilwing88:
    Got my wish from jdorais today. He came through big time. Thanks, Jeff. Now wish for the stars!!!!
    Glad you got the package, enjoy! So on to wishing..... I just had my first tat (the red labeled torpedo) and it was great! Made me wonder what I've been missing out on. so I wish for something from Tat.
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    Jdorais:
    lilwing88:
    Glad you got the package, enjoy! So on to wishing..... I just had my first tat (the red labeled torpedo) and it was great! Made me wonder what I've been missing out on. so I wish for something from Tat.
    PM incoming
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Jdorais:
    lilwing88:
    Good wish, and yes, yes, you have been missing out.
    Jdorais:
    lilwing88:
    Normally, I'd jump in here and send you a few, but I am actually running very low on my Tatuaje's. :( I don't think I have enough left to send you 3, lol. That's sad.
    TatuajeVI:
    Jdorais:
    lilwing88:
    Normally, I'd jump in here and send you a few, but I am actually running very low on my Tatuaje's. :( I don't think I have enough left to send you 3, lol. That's sad.
    I can grant this...just waiting to see how jeff wants it granted
    bbc020:
    TatuajeVI:
    Jdorais:
    lilwing88:
    PMed back Jeff...wish will be granted!
    bbc020:
    bbc020:
    TatuajeVI:
    Jdorais:
    lilwing88:
    Kick ath!
  • ChobaChoba Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 76
    Jdorais:
    bbc020:
    bbc020:
    TatuajeVI:
    Jdorais:
    lilwing88:
    Kick ath!
    Nice, I caught on a little late. Otherwise, I can grant this as well. Always willing to share my favs...^_^
    Nice. Brandon sent me a Tatuaje exclusive to one of his local B&Ms a while back. He'll take good care of you! (I still haven't smoked it! Think I'll bring it to the herf next weekend)
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Jdorais:
    bbc020:
    bbc020:
    TatuajeVI:
    Jdorais:
    lilwing88:
    Kick ath!
    Looks like I was a bit late on this one as well. Been wanting to make that wish.
    TatuajeVI:
    Nice. Brandon sent me a Tatuaje exclusive to one of his local B&Ms a while back. He'll take good care of you! (I still haven't smoked it! Think I'll bring it to the herf next weekend)
    actually that was one exclusive to Puro's b&m...I live in BFO...not a B&M in sight, but got great BOTL on this forum with great B&Ms near by.
    bbc020:
    TatuajeVI:
    actually that was one exclusive to Puro's b&m...I live in BFO...not a B&M in sight, but got great BOTL on this forum with great B&Ms near by.
    Woops. Did you send it to me? Or did Puro? Thought it was you...
    TatuajeVI:
    bbc020:
    TatuajeVI:
    Woops. Did you send it to me? Or did Puro? Thought it was you...
    I think I sent it to you, but I got it from a box split with puro
    I got Brandons package today and the sticks look great!
    Thanks man.
    So make-a-wish!
    Ok...so this may be a far fetch, but I've seen a couple BOTL post about them...

I wish for some Alec Bradley Family Blend
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    bbc020:

I love pretty much all things AB, never heard of these...gotta start looking for them now, lol.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    bbc020:

Hey Brandon Ill stop in my B&M today and see if they have these.... they have all kinds of different Alec Bradleys, I know they have the Alec Bradley Trilogy's that ive never seen anywhere else... Im not a Big fan of that stick , but ill look for ya! Peace bro
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    I do believe I have some robustos, If Ozzie doesn't find any let me know
    From my understanding, the family blend comes in one size at 5 1/2" x 50.