Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    laker1963:
    TatuajeVI:
    j0z3r:
    I can do the La Flors. Would you have a problem waiting until I send the T110's your way?
    You are going to LOVE the LFDs. One of my favorite brands. The Double Ligero Maduro is fan-frickin-tastic.
    I second that ! These are fantastic sticks.
    You guys are the reason for me wishing for those. Cant believe I hadnt wished for these before. Well since Joz3r is super trustworthy a1 trader here, I dont have a problem with him posting up his wish before my package lands.
    Received my wish package just now, and boy do I alreadly love them, those are some damn beautiful scrumptious looking sticks, Thanks Joe for hooking me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Cool, glad they made the trip safely.

Now as for what I'd like to try....I wish for some of the new DPG blended La Aroma de Cuba.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    j0z3r:

Now as for what I'd like to try....I wish for some of the new DPG blended La Aroma de Cuba.
    pm sent
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    lilwing88:
    j0z3r:

pm sent
    If lilwing can't take care of your wish, I can. Let me know.
    If you can do it Phil then that's cool. He was actually PMing me with some info on good prices in case I wanted to buy some.
    j0z3r:
    If you can do it Phil then that's cool. He was actually PMing me with some info on good prices in case I wanted to buy some.
    Well then, consider your wish granted. I'll see if I can get them out tomorrow or Wednesday for you. Have you tried the new San Cristobal blend yet? I can grab one of those for you as well.
    I have not tried the new SC. If you want to sub one SC for one of the LADC, I'd really appreciate that. Thanks a lot Phil, usually my wishes drag on forever.
    I was going to say that it seemed like a record for Joz3r getting his wish granted so quick.
    Maybe karma is finally getting right with me after granting some wishes quickly Smile [:)]
    j0z3r:
    Maybe karma is finally getting right with me after granting some wishes quickly Smile [:)]
    lol.

We'll see if I have time to get to the post office this afternoon. I've had both of these new blends and was VERY impressed. The San Cristobal especially. It was fantastic.
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    j0z3r:
    there's no such thing as karma....OUCH......MFMG!#@KGD...........I just bit my tongue AND got a paper cut at the same time.
    EPIC FAIL! I was at the post office filling out your mailing label at 5:58pm when the lady at the counter grabs the packaging tape out of my hand and says, "Sorry, we're closed! Come back tomorrow!" lol. Only a government run business could have such awful customer service. They'll have to go out tomorrow for you, Joe.
    There goes my karma theory. haha, no problems, I'm still way ahead in comparison with my past wishes.
    Hey Tat, what's your wish? You're good for an early wish....... Go ahead.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    lilwing88:
    Hey Tat, what's your wish? You're good for an early wish....... Go ahead.
    yea.. wish away bro, I have been trying to get in on this one for a while... :-)
    and finally... all people wishing for cigars must have had their package received by the previous wisher before wishing. this will be kept track of on this thread.

In keeping with the rules of the game, the package should land before the next wish takes place. Regardless of how good one's trading status is, let's try and stay within the guidelines of the game.
    j0z3r:
    and finally... all people wishing for cigars must have had their package received by the previous wisher before wishing. this will be kept track of on this thread.

In keeping with the rules of the game, the package should land before the next wish takes place. Regardless of how good one's trading status is, let's try and stay within the guidelines of the game.
    But Joe... I don't want to wait until Christmas to open my presents!

In all fairness though, Joe is correct. So, Phil, take your time... but make sure it's somethign I have so I can be next!
    Look at it this way, it's a couple extra days to buy more cigars, thereby upping your chances of having what he wishes for. Big Smile [:D]
    j0z3r:
    Look at it this way, it's a couple extra days to buy more cigars, thereby upping your chances of having what he wishes for. Big Smile [:D]
    some more great advice from Joe... but I also might have smoked what he was looking for by then!!

I guess I'll take my chances though...
    j0z3r:

In the words of the great Spaulding Smails: "Sorry grandpa, I forgot......... double turds!!!"
    Package went out yesterday, Joe. I wish for Opus X Lost City. If you don't send me a whole box, I'll be pissed!

I'll make my wish when the package arrives. :)
    ejenne87:
    But Joe... I don't want to wait until Christmas to open my presents!

In all fairness though, Joe is correct. So, Phil, take your time... but make sure it's somethign I have so I can be next!
    I don't have room for you to grant my wish, lol. Dang, I keep meaning to get that package ready for you. Is it legal to ship beer to you? Going to check ratebeer.com to see...
    Wish away Phil, your package landed today. Thanks again for the hook up.
    Excellent. Hope you enjoy those as much as I did. Really like both new blends (heh, I like the old blends, too, but the new ones are better IMHO)

Ok, so my wish... I've had my eye on a few lately, so I'll name a few in the hopes of adding to my chances!

CAO MX2
    Ashton Heritage
    Ashton Cabinet
    La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte
    Phil, the LADC was very good, I enjoyed it immensely. I'm going to spark up that San Cristobal today and give it a go. Thanks again.
    TatuajeVI:
    Excellent. Hope you enjoy those as much as I did. Really like both new blends (heh, I like the old blends, too, but the new ones are better IMHO)

Ok, so my wish... I've had my eye on a few lately, so I'll name a few in the hopes of adding to my chances!

CAO MX2
    Ashton Heritage
    Ashton Cabinet
    Phil, you are in luck my friend. I can do the MX2's for you. I also have another special stick I have been saving for you. I'll get you a package together and hopefully get it out tomorrow.
    ejenne87:
    TatuajeVI:

CAO MX2
    Ashton Heritage
    Ashton Cabinet
    Phil, you are in luck my friend. I can do the MX2's for you. I also have another special stick I have been saving for you. I'll get you a package together and hopefully get it out tomorrow.
    Do I have room for you to fullfill my wish again? I have another humidor on the way this week, lol - I'll make room! Man - did Tony tell you he had one of the Padron 1964 Maduros you sent him last night? Holy hell, that thing was inredible. I'm saving the one you sent me for this spring and I'll be getting more after tasting that one a few times!
    TatuajeVI:
    ejenne87:
    TatuajeVI:

CAO MX2
    Ashton Heritage
    Ashton Cabinet
    Do I have room for you to fullfill my wish again? I have another humidor on the way this week, lol - I'll make room! Man - did Tony tell you he had one of the Padron 1964 Maduros you sent him last night? Holy hell, that thing was inredible. I'm saving the one you sent me for this spring and I'll be getting more after tasting that one a few times!
    You are getting a NEW humi?! It sounds like I should help you fill that bad boy up!
    ejenne87:
    You are getting a NEW humi?! It sounds like I should help you fill that bad boy up!
    Yeah man! Thank God it's a 300-400 count! I should take pics of how full my coolidor is, lol. It's a disaster!