Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    bbc020:
    From my understanding, the family blend comes in one size at 5 1/2" x 50.
    I saw this at another retailer and it actually is available in 5 sizes: a 6x54 toro, 4 1/2x58 petit robusto, 7x50 churchill, 6 1/8x52 torpedo, 5 1/2x50 robusto.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    Okay, I totally screwed this one up, I don't have the family blend, I have several other blends. I thought I had picked these up in the daily deal a while back. Sorry
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    j0z3r:
    bbc020:
    From my understanding, the family blend comes in one size at 5 1/2" x 50.
    I saw this at another retailer and it actually is available in 5 sizes: a 6x54 toro, 4 1/2x58 petit robusto, 7x50 churchill, 6 1/8x52 torpedo, 5 1/2x50 robusto.
    ah...thanks for the heads up Joe
    ok...time for some new chum in the Make-A-Wish seas.

I wish for some San Cristobal Seleccion Del Sol
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    bbc020:

I wish I was home! The local B&M has like 10 boxes of these... If nothing happens in a week for you here I can make those happen for you.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    bbc020:

I gotcha bud. I will send this with your PIF pack on Monday
    dennisking:
    bbc020:

I gotcha bud. I will send this with your PIF pack on Monday
    dennisking:
    BLAH
    what's this? a PIF- make a wish combo....daaaaayyyyuuuuummm. That's true BOTL.
    It's how we do... once you get yours, I already know what I'm wishin for. woot
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Where is this game at? I REALLY wanna get in on this!
    from what I understand, as soon as Brandon gets his MAW stuff from me, I can make a wish. not sure how the rest of the game flows though
    Ok well wish for something I have cause I have way too many sticks! (three ccom bags of overflow!!)
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Alex Williams:
    Ok well wish for something I have cause I have way too many sticks! (three ccom bags of overflow!!)
    Sweet! I wish for Alex to send me everything in his overflow bags!
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    Awesome, Tat, and very well played. LOL
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    You know, if someone wished for a generic overflow bag from whoever, I would grant that one. Because that would be a cool wish, just a random, unknown sampler, almost guaranteed to be something in there you haven't tried.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    alienmisprint:
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    You know, if someone wished for a generic overflow bag from whoever, I would grant that one. Because that would be a cool wish, just a random, unknown sampler, almost guaranteed to be something in there you haven't tried.
    This sounds like a new game altogether, lol.
    TatuajeVI:
    alienmisprint:
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    Actually, it pretty much is the Pay It Foward game, lol. I just think of an overflow bag as something much bigger than a 3-5 pack of cigars, you know?
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    alienmisprint:
    TatuajeVI:
    alienmisprint:
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    Actually, it pretty much is the Pay It Foward game, lol. I just think of an overflow bag as something much bigger than a 3-5 pack of cigars, you know?
    Hate to jump in here but I would def. be in to send out on this one. Tat and I were just talking about how we didn't have any room for anything else today. I know it's pretty much the same thing as PIF but even with that going out soon, I still dont' have any room!
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    Sandman1am:
    alienmisprint:
    TatuajeVI:
    alienmisprint:
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    Hate to jump in here but I would def. be in to send out on this one. Tat and I were just talking about how we didn't have any room for anything else today. I know it's pretty much the same thing as PIF but even with that going out soon, I still dont' have any room!
    Great Minds think alike, I was just thinking of starting a new game along this line.
    So lets do it bruthas.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    mustluvcigars:
    Sandman1am:
    alienmisprint:
    TatuajeVI:
    alienmisprint:
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    Great Minds think alike, I was just thinking of starting a new game along this line.
    So lets do it bruthas.
    If we set something like this up I am in. Maybe it could be like a big trivia game that we can all get in on or something. Let me know because I always have some overflow and need to unload a little.
    ejenne87:
    mustluvcigars:
    Sandman1am:
    alienmisprint:
    TatuajeVI:
    alienmisprint:
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    So lets do it bruthas.
    If we set something like this up I am in. Maybe it could be like a big trivia game that we can all get in on or something. Let me know because I always have some overflow and need to unload a little.
    First off, sorry to derail the MAW thread like this, lol.

So, we are talking like a bigger game, with bigger prizes? It does need to be something very different than the PIF, Movie Trivia, and FnG. If someone thinks up a good game though, I'm down. My two coolerdors are getting to the point of overflowing since I have cut back on smoking so much.
    alienmisprint:
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    well.... since I just sent Brandon's MAW out with his PIF, I will make a wish and Tony, I make a wish for a generic overflow bag of whatever. I need to beef up the humi, it's pretty low.
    dennisking:
    alienmisprint:
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    well.... since I just sent Brandon's MAW out with his PIF, I will make a wish and Tony, I make a wish for a generic overflow bag of whatever. I need to beef up the humi, it's pretty low.
    Done deal brother! Pretty sure I still got your addy. It's time to outdo my last package ;) I'm gonna drop it off at the post office on my way to a friends in a minute so it should go out tomorrow!
    talk about service, and Alex, your packages rock the hizzle so i am def looking forward to you shredding my mailbox
    dennisking:
    talk about service, and Alex, your packages rock the hizzle so i am def looking forward to you shredding my mailbox
    haha well good! I made sure not to send you anything i sent you last time and while i was putting them in the bag, i said to myself "why in the hell are you putting these in a bag and mailing them across the country so someon else can smoke em??" haha but dont worry, my better judgement came through and im about to leave! BTW, this blows my last package out of the water haha!!
    Alex Williams:
    dennisking:
    alienmisprint:
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    Done deal brother! Pretty sure I still got your addy. It's time to outdo my last package ;) I'm gonna drop it off at the post office on my way to a friends in a minute so it should go out tomorrow!
    Lmao, how did I get sniped on that one?
    Not really sure Tony, apparently Alex is feeling extra giving today
    Alex, Thanks again, you ROCK
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Has Anyone seen or Heard from Maddy?
    alienmisprint:
    Alex Williams:
    dennisking:
    alienmisprint:
    TatuajeVI:
    Alex Williams:
    Lmao, how did I get sniped on that one?
    I figured since it was my first mention of overflow that it was my duty and responsibilty as a BOTL to grant his wish ;)
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Damn damn damn damn damn!!!! One I could finally fill and I miss the whole conversation. Alright Alex I'm waiting in the wings.....ready to pick you off.