Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    AJGARLETT:
    Hopefully Shaun will respond and confirm that he received his MaW package from me, so here are my wishes!

1. any Emilio (AF1 or AF2)
    1. Tatuaje Black Label Lancero
    3. Gurkha Cellar Reserve
    5. Litto Gomez small batch
    6. Four Kicks
    7. Casa Magna Domus
    Tony you've always been overly generous with me, I can cover the Tat Black Petite Lancero, Emilio AF1, and the Litto Gomez Small Batch (Pretty sure my lounge carries them but I will have to double check). I've only got one of each but I know your wishlist as well and can cover a couple... If that works then I'll get it out Monday my friend and contribute for my first time to a very deserving MAW... If you'd like to wait NO offense will be taken. Let me know brother ;)
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    90+ Irishman:
    AJGARLETT:
    Hopefully Shaun will respond and confirm that he received his MaW package from me, so here are my wishes!

3. Gurkha Cellar Reserve
    6. Four Kicks
    7. Casa Magna Domus
    Tony you've always been overly generous with me, I can cover the Tat Black Petite Lancero, Emilio AF1, and the Litto Gomez Small Batch (Pretty sure my lounge carries them but I will have to double check). I've only got one of each but I know your wishlist as well and can cover a couple... If that works then I'll get it out Monday my friend and contribute for my first time to a very deserving MAW... If you'd like to wait NO offense will be taken. Let me know brother ;)

Brett if you can cover those three then that would be great! Let me know brother. -Tony
    AJGARLETT:
    90+ Irishman:
    AJGARLETT:

3. Gurkha Cellar Reserve
    6. Four Kicks
    7. Casa Magna Domus

Brett if you can cover those three then that would be great! Let me know brother. -Tony
    Just checked and my lounge has the LG Small Batch #3 Churchill size, and I have only one Emilio and it's the AF2 not 1, will that work for you? If you want to hold out for the AF1 I completely understand!
    90+ Irishman:
    AJGARLETT:
    90+ Irishman:
    AJGARLETT:

3. Gurkha Cellar Reserve
    6. Four Kicks
    7. Casa Magna Domus

Just checked and my lounge has the LG Small Batch #3 Churchill size, and I have only one Emilio and it's the AF2 not 1, will that work for you? If you want to hold out for the AF1 I completely understand!
    sounds good to me Brett, thakns a ton!
    AJGARLETT:
    90+ Irishman:
    AJGARLETT:
    90+ Irishman:
    AJGARLETT:

3. Gurkha Cellar Reserve
    6. Four Kicks
    7. Casa Magna Domus

sounds good to me Brett, thakns a ton!
    Thanks brother! Headed out Monday or Tuesday!
  • runninggrlrunninggrl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Do we have bump bots set up now since Ccom can't figure out a how to sticky a topic? Someones first post and it is a random bump of the make a wish?
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Marker:
    Do we have bump bots set up now since Ccom can't figure out a how to sticky a topic? Someones first post and it is a random bump of the make a wish?
    MAKIN IT COUNT BABAY!(In my Dicky V voice)
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Okay someone play the game I’m feeling like I could come up with a wish that can be fulfilled.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    World Peace
    a redhead with double D's
    68 GTO Judge Convertible
    Just an update , Irish completed my MAW and I'll post once I recieve
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Direwolf:
    World Peace
    68 GTO Judge Convertible
    Randal... WTF LOL
    Direwolf:
    World Peace
    68 GTO Judge Convertible
    I can cover the redhead, but her name is Debbie Downer.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Marker:
    Direwolf:
    World Peace
    68 GTO Judge Convertible
    Yea. I have the GTO. Its that World Peace idea................Not going to happen. lol.
    The GTO is actually what I was hoping for.
    Direwolf:
    The GTO is actually what I was hoping for.
    Since he doesn't have 3, he can't send it. Sorry man.
    Oh well.. Back to reality.
    HAHAHA! Love it guys... so yeah sent off Tony's package, just waiting for confirmation that it landed before I post my MAW out of respect for the rules and spirit of the game.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    Direwolf:
    World Peace
    68 GTO Judge Convertible
    Yea. I have the GTO. Its that World Peace idea................Not going to happen. lol.
    Living so close to the Staples Center, home of the Los Angeles Lakers, I got you covered on the World Peace, Metta World Peace, that is.....................If you are confused Google Ron Artest.................................
    90+ Irishman:
    HAHAHA! Love it guys... so yeah sent off Tony's package, just waiting for confirmation that it landed before I post my MAW out of respect for the rules and spirit of the game.
    I received my MaW from Irish today, he hooked me up!! Brett it's your turn to make a wish bro!
    AJGARLETT:
    90+ Irishman:
    I received my MaW from Irish today, he hooked me up!! Brett it's your turn to make a wish bro!
    Glad you enjoyed it Tony and thanks for the report :)

Ok so I guess it is my turn, I've been so fortunate to be a brother of this forum and the generosity that all of you have shown, truly it has been a gift in more ways than one. That being said there are a few sticks that have truly sparked my interest as of late, so here goes.

God of Fire Series B - I would desperately love to try a Maduro GoF
    CroMagnon - Any
    A. Fuente Don Carlos Anni - Any
    Any Tat Monster Series minus Wolfman (Smoked it, Loved it)
    Illusione 2 And Crowned of Thorns - Or any other Illusione besides the HL, smoked them all and loved em'.
    Any Coffin Cigar besides the Reconquista (Have had a few and frikin loved them ALL)
    Davidoff Puro D'Oro
    Feral Flying Pig
    Diamond Crown Maximus
    Any Full-Bodied AVO - never had one, time I did I'm thinking

I tried to lay down a wide range of sticks so that brothers would have an easier time and not to ask for anything too much, it isn't the spirit of the gift nor myself. As always I am truly grateful for anything that anyone is gracious enough to bestow upon me so thanks a ton!!!
    Bump... Since there has been zero activity I will update the list...

Trinidad 100th Anniversary
    MoW Ruination -Original Blend with the Foot band if posible
    MoW Maddie SF
    Liga Privada T52 - Don't have any and it's a blend that is truly special for me
    Liga Privada No. 9 - Same as before
    Mow PA Maduro - Dunno if this is even possible but meh easy to ask and no need to go overboard
    Don Pepin Garcia Series JJ Sublime
    CroMagnon - Any
    Illusione 2 And Crowned of Thorns - Or any other Illusione besides the HL, smoked them all and loved em'.
    Any Coffin Cigar besides the Reconquista (Have had a few and frikin loved them ALL)
    Davidoff Puro D'Oro
    Feral Flying Pig
    Diamond Crown Maximus

Hope I made it a bit easier for more people to have a couple in that list. Thanks!
    90+ Irishman:

MoW Maddie SF
    Mow PA Maduro - Dunno if this is even possible but meh easy to ask and no need to go overboard
    CroMagnon - Any
    Davidoff Puro D'Oro
    Feral Flying Pig
    Diamond Crown Maximus

Hope I made it a bit easier for more people to have a couple in that list. Thanks!
    Alright Brett, if no one else can I get you you some of your list. PM sent
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:

MoW Maddie SF
    CroMagnon - Any
    Davidoff Puro D'Oro
    Feral Flying Pig
    Diamond Crown Maximus

Alright Brett, if no one else can I get you you some of your list. PM sent
    Thank you and PM replied my friend :)
    90+ Irishman:
    PM back at you.
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    PM back at you.
    And replied again ;)

Seems that Todd has been generous enough to grant my wish, THANK YOU!!! I'll post confirmation and pics are soon as they arrive!
    When did this become a HTF MaW? I think we should have 2 MaWs...1 with the original intent, good daily or average smokes you are looking to try, and a Hard to Find version. Thoughts....

Pm Brett
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    When did this become a HTF MaW? I think we should have 2 MaWs...1 with the original intent, good daily or average smokes you are looking to try, and a Hard to Find version. Thoughts....

Pm Brett
    I was under the impression that you could "wish" for what ever you wanted. However, be aware that if you wish for HTF cigars that it may not ever be granted. I believe that it was suggested to include a few of the more common sticks in your wish, if you expected it to be granted.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Pm Brett
    I'm with you on this, I haven't had the cigars to grant a wish in like a million pages. The original intent was to not list expensive or hard to find cigars (read first post). Kuzi's first wish was for the Ccom Brazilian Label. This game couldn't be further from its origin.
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Pm Brett
    I was under the impression that you could "wish" for what ever you wanted. However, be aware that if you wish for HTF cigars that it may not ever be granted. I believe that it was suggested to include a few of the more common sticks in your wish, if you expected it to be granted.
    Check the first post Greg with the guidelines..."First: don’t wish for OpusX, La Aurora Preferidos, or other very high end cigars. We aren’t trying to break the other guy’s bank. We are just trying to try some new cigars here. Use some judgment, and if there is a question on if the cigar is too “high end” the forum at large will decide."