Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Had one that I really enjoyed and would really like to explore more La Perla Habana
    skweekz:
    Had one that I really enjoyed and would really like to explore more La Perla Habana
    Bump. Will also add CAO OSA to the list
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Man I really would love to grant your wish but I do not have any La Perla or Osa :( Any others bro?
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    I have some OSAs but not La perla. I also wouldnt be able to send it until after cfest, so monday. If you dont hear from anyone else, I will grant this wish.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Trident:
    I have some OSAs but not La perla. I also wouldnt be able to send it until after cfest, so monday. If you dont hear from anyone else, I will grant this wish.
    Thank you Roman, again as always you really are a 100% class act!
    Trident:
    Sounds groovy to me brother! I'm in no hurry so whenever you get around to it is fine with me. Hell you can even bring them along this weekend if ya want haha. I'll be there Friday night through Sunday morning.
    Roman hand delivered a MAW bomb that left me puking in the parking lot! The wish is on to him. Thanks again bro!
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    skweekz:
    Roman hand delivered a MAW bomb that left me puking in the parking lot! The wish is on to him. Thanks again bro!
    Beautiful
    So I guess its back to me. I have modified my list from the last time to include a wide variety of stuff. I know some of it is on the rarer side, but, if i dont at least seek it out, I'll never find it. Also, if you have something on the list that you feel is more worthy of a trade, PM me and I will be happy to work something out!

My Wishlist:
    AJ Fresh roll Habano or Maddy
    LP L40
    4 Kicks
    Viaje Zombie
    Ccom American blend
    Oliva V Maddy
    NM Doppelbok
    ST Padilla
    Illusione Ultra, Maddy, Candella
    Any Tat Monster Series
    San Cristobal Elegancia or Seleccion Del Sol
    Illusione Nosotrus
    5 Vegas High primings
    LFD Mysterio

I will modify my list if needed.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    On to u trident
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Trident:
    So I guess its back to me. I have modified my list from the last time to include a wide variety of stuff. I know some of it is on the rarer side, but, if i dont at least seek it out, I'll never find it. Also, if you have something on the list that you feel is more worthy of a trade, PM me and I will be happy to work something out!

My Wishlist:
    AJ Fresh roll Habano or Maddy
    LP L40
    4 Kicks
    Viaje Zombie
    Ccom American blend
    Oliva V Maddy
    NM Doppelbok
    ST Padilla
    Illusione Ultra, Maddy, Candella
    Any Tat Monster Series
    San Cristobal Elegancia or Seleccion Del Sol
    Illusione Nosotrus
    5 Vegas High primings
    LFD Mysterio

I will modify my list if needed.
    Trident, I was at a B&M today and decided to pick up a couple of the sticks you were wishing for. If you PM me your address, I will get them out to you right away!
    Alright Trident, it is on its way! DC# 0312 0090 0002 2671 0870
    Got my MAW wish today from Sleeve. He of course added a bit extra to it, and a sweet little presentation box to go along with it. check it out:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looking forward to giving these bad boys a try. Thanks again Sleeve for hookin it up. Make your wish, just as fair warning, be careful what you wish for.

Glad they got there rather safely. It looks like the Mysterio got a litte damage on the foot. Sorry about that. Probably should have wrapped that one up extra special. The next one I send you will be better taken care of. Let me know how it tastes. They had both varieties at the B&M. Might have to pick one up for myself.
    Next one? It's your wish my friend
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice hit!!!!
    I'm going to make a pretty easy wishlist (I think?), with the hopes of making this thread more accessible to the majority of the forum. So my list shall include: 5 Vegas Miami or AAA La Sirena MUWAT (Baitfish if possible, otherwise any) Any Avo Any Fuente Any Padron Any Room 101 Any Camacho Any Tatuaje Or anything else you think I might like
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    SleevePlz:
    I'm going to make a pretty easy wishlist (I think?), with the hopes of making this thread more accessible to the majority of the forum. So my list shall include: 5 Vegas Miami or AAA La Sirena MUWAT (Baitfish if possible, otherwise any) Any Avo Any Fuente Any Padron Any Room 101 Any Camacho Any Tatuaje Or anything else you think I might like
    I got ya on the triple a and miami
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I got the tats, AVO, camacho, and Fuente and possibly a MUWAT. However, tomorrow I leave for a 12 day work trip. So, if no one has hooked you up I can cover this when I get back.
    Well this is awkward. Ryan, how about you take the wish and I would love to do a trade with you, James. Win/Win? Ryan, I'll get you my address. The 5V's would be great. James, if you give me some insight into your preferences, I'd be more than happy to have a package waiting for you when you get back home. PM me and let me know!
    SleevePlz:
    Well this is awkward. Ryan, how about you take the wish and I would love to do a trade with you, James. Win/Win? Ryan, I'll get you my address. The 5V's would be great. James, if you give me some insight into your preferences, I'd be more than happy to have a package waiting for you when you get back home. PM me and let me know!
    Pm sent and replied sir. Uve got mail!
    SleevePlz:
    I can hook you up with Room 101. Trade, of course, since I too recently made a wish. PM me if interested sir
    SleevePlz:
    my apologies for jumping you Ryan and making thigs awkward. I honestly didnt read the whole thread and see the last reply. I was just excited to have a good shot at fulfilling a wish.
    james40:
    SleevePlz:
    my apologies for jumping you Ryan and making thigs awkward. I honestly didnt read the whole thread and see the last reply. I was just excited to have a good shot at fulfilling a wish.
    Hey its all good. He wanted to trade with you still I believe I do have him a pretty nice package together though :-)
    Ryan, thanks for hitting up my wishlist. However, words like "pretty nice package" instill a bit of fear in me. Everyone else, I am always up for some trades. I love a good blind trade, if anyone is interested.
    I will trade you up when I get back then.
    Sleeve your tracking info is updated and your wish is enroute. I'm thinking you will like your package!
    So I guess its my turn to make a wish?

Simply put any liga, 5v relic or series A, perdomo reserve golf, or any connies I haven't tried. Any AF. Quite the AF whore I am. Or really any cigar that's not full bodied in a larger vitola/ring gauge.
    btw sleeves out of the brick of a package i sent you i knocked out 3 of your wishlist dont forget to update it :)
    You shoulda got it today sleeveplz..... can't wait to see your face :-)