Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I believe once you post the DC you can wish away....
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    robbyras:
    I believe once you post the DC you can wish away....
    Sounds good, so I guess I'll get this who on the road lol.

I'm fairly behind on a lot of the new offerings and releases, especially from AJ and I'd love to rectify that. I picked up a box of the Little Devils so that is the only reason they won't be on the following list. Thank you to everyone on here, and hope that we can get this MAW thread back to it's original intention, trying new sticks that you haven't had a chance to yet ;)

Throwing out a wide range so that it is easy to find something, but PLEASE do NOT go out of your way or give away ANYTHING that you are low on or down to your last one or two, I would NOT want to take that away from anyone.

Ave Maria - Only had the St. George and one Reconquista, but I have a Reconquista still resting so don't need any of those thanks!
    Man O War Puro Authentico Maduro
    Man O War Side Projects Phalanx
    Man O War Side Projects 52C
    Pueblo Dominicano
    5 Vegas High Primings
    Feral Pig (Note, if this one seems to pricey or HTF, FORGET IT PLEASE!)
    Any AVO, I've enjoyed many Kelner blends lately and would love to expand my horizons.

That is most of what I've been interested in sampling lately, thank you to every brother on her for really stepping up lately and helping everyone out so much, thanks guys!!!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Irish,

I know I can help out with a good amount on that list. PM to you sir so we can figure things out.

If I fail I will post on here again so someone else can help out.
    Trident:
    Irish,

I know I can help out with a good amount on that list. PM to you sir so we can figure things out.

Thanks a ton Trident, you da man!!! And whatever you can help out with will be MORE than enough brother, thank you!
    Trident:
    Irish,

HA! beat me to the punch...
    Trident:
    Irish,

PM sent brother ;)
    robbyras:
    Trident:
    Irish,

HA! beat me to the punch...
    LOL, thank you regardless Rob I appreciate it my friend!
    90+ Irishman:
    Trident:
    Irish,

Thanks a ton Trident, you da man!!! And whatever you can help out with will be MORE than enough brother, thank you!

Sorry that was a bit of sarcasm. I hate failing at anything! SO, that being said, replied to your PM.
    Trident:
    90+ Irishman:
    Trident:
    Irish,

Sorry that was a bit of sarcasm. I hate failing at anything! SO, that being said, replied to your PM.
    Bwahahaha no worries, and back to you sir ;)
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    SleevePlz:
    Alright Mike, your wish was sent out this morning and should be at your doorstep on Monday. DC# 0311 3260 0002 2901 4363
    Tony, wife said they landed, will not be at home till, Thursday night, outta town teaching will post pics when I get home!!! Thanks Mike
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    Alright Mike, your wish was sent out this morning and should be at your doorstep on Monday. DC# 0311 3260 0002 2901 4363
    Tony, wife said they landed, will not be at home till, Thursday night, outta town teaching will post pics when I get home!!! Thanks Mike
    Pimpin ain't easy.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    Good to hear they got there okay. Hope the damage to your doorstep was minimal since you are not there to make repairs.
    My MAW came in today from 90+ Irishman and all I can say is Holy @&#%! I wouldn't have dreamed of wishing for half of this. Your generosity is beyond compare. Thank you very much! On a more serious note, my mail lady suffered some serious injuries delivering this bomb and is forwarding all medical expenses to you. Sorry. MAW from 90+ Irishman
    they all look yummy
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    So is it Irish's wish now?
    skweekz:
    I believe Trident is taking care of his wish...
    SleevePlz:
    skweekz:

Yes, Package will be mailed tomorrow morning.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Got it. Thanks for the clarification fellas!
    SleevePlz:
    My MAW came in today from 90+ Irishman and all I can say is Holy @&#%! I wouldn't have dreamed of wishing for half of this. Your generosity is beyond compare. Thank you very much! On a more serious note, my mail lady suffered some serious injuries delivering this bomb and is forwarding all medical expenses to you. Sorry. MAW from 90+ Irishman
    It's no big deal brother, just wanted to set you up with some decent smokes, I'm glad they got there safe and that you like them my friend! Enjoy ;)
    Trident:
    SleevePlz:
    skweekz:

Yes, Package will be mailed tomorrow morning.

Its flying at Brett as we speak...DC#03112550000395024336 Delivery expected on Saturday 3/31

So I guess its my turn to make a wish. I will provide some options for whomever wants to fullfill my wish.

Option 1: The person who would like to full this as my wish should send a package to the next new BOTL or SOTL that introduces themselves on the forums as a welcome. Hopefully that would happen withing a couple of days from me writing this. If not, that's why there is option #2. I don't want this thread to fizzle out, so if I don't here from someone within a reasonable amount of time, I will alter this post.

Option #2: Sticks I want to try:

AJ Fresh rolled either Habano or Maduro
    Quesada
    Cigar.com American Blend
    LP T-52 or 9
    Illuisione Maduro or Candella
    Nestor Miranda Doppelbok
    Oliva Series V Maduro
    San Cristobal Elegancia or Selecission Del Sol.

I hope this list is enough, it has a wide variety of stuff. Like I said, will modify list if i need to.

CHEERS!
    Trident:
    Option #2: Sticks I want to try:

AJ Fresh rolled either Habano or Maduro
    Quesada
    Cigar.com American Blend
    LP T-52 or 9
    Illuisione Maduro or Candella
    Nestor Miranda Doppelbok
    Oliva Series V Maduro
    San Cristobal Elegancia or Selecission Del Sol.

I hope this list is enough, it has a wide variety of stuff. Like I said, will modify list if i need to.

CHEERS!
    I can cover Option 2... not that I don't want to welcome a noob, I just like to reward generous folks who are already here... PM Coming!
    that was quick. PM replied
    Sounds good... I'll cover this and get it out on Monday...
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Finally home from road trip Teaching!!! Got my MAW for SleevePlz!!! Casa Fernandez Miamai and Aging Room 356 and a few others of my favs were threw in Very Nice!!! Thanks Tony!!!!!!
    MVW67:
    Finally home from road trip Teaching!!! Got my MAW for SleevePlz!!! Casa Fernandez Miamai and Aging Room 356 and a few others of my favs were threw in Very Nice!!! Thanks Tony!!!!!!
    Good to see they got there safe and sound. Enjoy brother!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Nice hit Tony, you'll fit in just fine around here. Way to keep the maw classy.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    MVW67:

Awesome selection of sticks! A MAW and some favs to boot. Kinda like a "Make a Bomb"... Great job, Tony! Enjoy the love, Mike!
    Landed... F'ed up... Sleep before I die from blood loss... Pics tomorrow lol! Thank you Roman, WAY too generous and over the top!!!
    Roman flat floored me and blew me to smithereens!!! He hit me with EVERY single MoW Side Project, Ave MAria in the corona vitola which I've yet to be able to try, DPG sticks, and even an Avo #9 Tubo... DUDE!!!!! Thank you so much and I am eternally humbled and grateful Roman, you NAILED it my friend! image

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    90+ Irishman:
    Roman flat floored me and blew me to smithereens!!! He hit me with EVERY single MoW Side Project, Ave MAria in the corona vitola which I've yet to be able to try, DPG sticks, and even an Avo #9 Tubo... DUDE!!!!! Thank you so much and I am eternally humbled and grateful Roman, you NAILED it my friend! image

I think you'll like the Ave Maria Corona. Greg hit me with one and I smoked it down to a 1" nub. Pretty complex for such a small vitola. Leather, pepper, cedar and oak are what I picked up. Even smoking it down as far as I did, I didn't pick up any harsh flavors or tar until the last draw. Enjoy, my friend!