Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Roman flat floored me and blew me to smithereens!!! He hit me with EVERY single MoW Side Project, Ave MAria in the corona vitola which I've yet to be able to try, DPG sticks, and even an Avo #9 Tubo... DUDE!!!!! Thank you so much and I am eternally humbled and grateful Roman, you NAILED it my friend! image

I think you'll like the Ave Maria Corona. Greg hit me with one and I smoked it down to a 1" nub. Pretty complex for such a small vitola. Leather, pepper, cedar and oak are what I picked up. Even smoking it down as far as I did, I didn't pick up any harsh flavors or tar until the last draw. Enjoy, my friend!
    Thanks for the info bro! I've been blessed and fortunate enough to have tried two other Ave Maria's before; the Reconquista and the Torp vitola. The Reconquista was in a class of it's own of course, but ibwas blown away by the regular line. Smoked the Torp about a month and a half ago shortly after I had smoked an AVO Heritage which as an immensely complex and intricate profile, and I have to say that the Ave Maria hung right in there with it. So far it is the only blend thy I have smoked that had a strong note that was incredibly similar to the classic Hendrik Kelner musk. Dunno how AJ did that but that delicate and intense musk was nearly replicated with the Ave Maria. Loved it so I'm really excited to try the corona vitola once it re-acclimates to my humi.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Isn't it Roman's wish now?
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    I made my wish and robbyras pumped me about it. He was working on it, and I figured with the holiday and everything else going on, it sold down the process.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    the Slappy strikes again... I wil get this out tomorrow... DC will be posted soon...
    Finally on its way! DC: 9405503699300483173757
    I'll post a wish list when they land...
    Go ahead and post a wish list. Let's keep the thread moving. I have no doubt you fulfilled mine.
    OK, so I'll start here and probably add to it as we go on...

The RR Wish List:
    First and foremost, Anything you guys want to see reviewed on my site!

Beyond that, here are some things I have been looking to find... some I have tried, some I have not:
    Davidoff Maduro
    MOW Armada
    My Father Limited Edition 2010 or 2011
    Any Tatuaje La Verite
    Tat HCS
    El Triunfador Lancero
    Something Johnny O (i'm a sucker)
    Emilio Grimalkin and/or AF2

I'm also looking to get a few empty My Father boxes for storage in my coolers... And i'm open to suggestion...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    robbyras:

The RR Wish List:

Beyond that, here are some things I have been looking to find... some I have tried, some I have not:
    Davidoff Maduro
    MOW Armada
    Any Tatuaje La Verite
    Tat HCS
    El Triunfador Lancero

I'm also looking to get a few empty My Father boxes for storage in my coolers... And i'm open to suggestion...
    Bump...Someone gonna hook a brother up? Rob, that's a tasty looking wishlist.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    robbyras:

The RR Wish List:

Davidoff Maduro
    MOW Armada
    Any Tatuaje La Verite
    Tat HCS
    El Triunfador Lancero

You good with one each of a few different wishes? I can't do three of any except the Armada, but I can knock a few off with a single.
    j0z3r:
    You good with one each of a few different wishes? I can't do three of any except the Armada, but I can knock a few off with a single.
    Thanks Joe! I'm good for whatever... I'm easy
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    wishes are awesome!
    robbyras:
    j0z3r:
    cool, pm me your info and I'll get a pack out tomorrow.
    j0z3r:
    robbyras:
    j0z3r:
    cool, pm me your info and I'll get a pack out tomorrow.
    Thanks Bro! PM sent
    I got my MAW from Rob, I will post pics soon. Thanks for the great sticks. He of course would not let the sticks that I asked for get lonely, so he sent along some companions. Some I love, and some I am looking forward to trying! Thanks Again!
    This is showing as out for delivery, so I won't hold the game up. Let's try an easy one...

I would like to try some Four Kicks.
    j0z3r:
    This is showing as out for delivery, so I won't hold the game up. Let's try an easy one...

they landed today... pics up soon... and you're covered on the 4 kicks... you need a new wish!!! :^)
    robbyras:
    j0z3r:

they landed today... pics up soon... and you're covered on the 4 kicks... you need a new wish!!! :^)
    Well sh*t Rob, I don't have another wish. Smile [:)]

Well, since I'm being Robbed of my wish (see what I did there?) I guess I'll wish for Angelenos or Pueblo Dominicano.
    j0z3r:
    robbyras:
    j0z3r:

Well, since I'm being Robbed of my wish (see what I did there?) I guess I'll wish for Angelenos or Pueblo Dominicano.
    HA! well played...
    j0z3r:
    robbyras:
    j0z3r:

Finally!! I totally got you on the Pueblos. PM address please
    Sweet, thanks. Pm sent.
    j0z3r:

as promised... here is a pick of my MAW package from Joe... above and beyond as always... Thanks gain Joe!

IMG_20120425_155736.
    j0z3r:
    Sweet, thanks. Pm sent.
    MAW package en route to Joe. 03103200000112510339 with an expected delivery of Monday 4/30
    j0z3r:

I wuold have raped you had I seen this.....damnit.... good job Skweekz and Robby
    catfishbluezz:
    j0z3r:

I wuold have raped you had I seen this.....damnit.... good job Skweekz and Robby
    Ironically enough this one has been on my "Must Try" list for some time now. If you're in the mood to grant a wish I'll go that route after Joe's wish makes it.
    skweekz:
    catfishbluezz:
    j0z3r:

Ironically enough this one has been on my "Must Try" list for some time now. If you're in the mood to grant a wish I'll go that route after Joe's wish makes it.
    Let me know, I actually don;t have any lol...but i grab them all the time from a B&M right near me adn would not mind. I should have a PIF soming up soon, let me know. The Pueblo's are great too, but need a little time to marry IMO. I am about due to revisit them actually.
    catfishbluezz:
    j0z3r:

jeez Dustin, I'm not sure how to feel about being threatened with rape by another man...now if you have a nice looking lady friend who wants to do some raping, you just send her my way. Wink [;)]
    Wish landed. On to skweekz.