Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    No_one21:
    Brian's Song?
    Great choice but no. You would have thought Id pick that one, but didnt want it to be THAT easy
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    FireRob:
    No_one21:
    Brian's Song?
    Great choice but no. You would have thought Id pick that one, but didnt want it to be THAT easy
    lol to be honest, I guessed that totally ignorant of your pic.
    Clue #2

Was not Brian's Song. Part of this movie did take place in Joliet Illinois. The other part took place about 95 miles from where the movie Brian’s Song could be assumed to have taken place
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    Blues brothers?
    Patrickbrick:
    Blues brothers?
    No, a sports movie was clue number 1 but I see why you guessed that.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    rsherman24:
    Hoosiers
    Great movie, but it's the wrong end of Indiana for the clue. Pretty sure I've nailed this one. Hoosier boys know their homestate sports movies pretty well. Now, watch someone picks Breaking Away and I don't get it...
    Martel:
    Rudy
    That is it! One of my all time favorites.

Have not had the pleasure of trading with you before so send me that addy!
    If it hadn't been Rudy, I would have let that one go since I just won so recently. Now I have to pick another movie...

What film did I watch over the weekend with my wife after purchasing it on sale from Target a couple of weeks ago?
    Martel:
    If it hadn't been Rudy, I would have let that one go since I just won so recently. Now I have to pick another movie...

What film did I watch over the weekend with my wife after purchasing it on sale from Target a couple of weeks ago?
    Okay, I get that was unfair, so let me offer a better clue. There's lots of cigar smoking in this film.
  • TheGOATTheGOAT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 69
    TheGOAT:
    Goodfellas?
    Nope.

Okay, back on track with clues in the AM. My wife has told me repeatedly how much she hates this movie, but when we sat down to watch it, she said she's never actually seen it. Reasons for hating it...her ex liked watching it with his creepy friends, she hates an actress who's in it for all of a few minutes but gets top billing, and it's considered a guy film (which is an automatic must suck to her).
    Martel:
    TheGOAT:
    Goodfellas?
    Nope.

Okay, back on track with clues in the AM. My wife has told me repeatedly how much she hates this movie, but when we sat down to watch it, she said she's never actually seen it. Reasons for hating it...her ex liked watching it with his creepy friends, she hates an actress who's in it for all of a few minutes but gets top billing, and it's considered a guy film (which is an automatic must suck to her).
    A good portion of Rudy took place in the state of my birth. This film took place in basically the same metropolitan area where I went to college.
    No one?

There's a classic mashup spoof trailer that pokes fun at this movie and one other that was released around the same time. They included it on the bluray of this film.
    Martel:
    No one?.
    Sorry. Way to vague for me and I don't know that much about your personal life to tie it into a movie. Plus I wouldn't want to guess this time around cause then we would just be making a trade ;-)
    Sherman, man I could not have asked for a better selection! The AAA was very high on my wish list and every time I see a 13 or SOA posted it peaks my interest. Every one is new to me and I can't wait to try them all!!! Thank you very much!!!

photo IMG_2352.jpg
    FireRob:
    Sherman, man I could not have asked for a better selection! The AAA was very high on my wish list and every time I see a 13 or SOA posted it peaks my interest. Every one is new to me and I can't wait to try them all!!! Thank you very much!!!

photo IMG_2352.jpg
    Sherm is money, and he doesn't even know it.

Oh, and that's a clue.
    Martel, this is actually not going out till Monday. Picked you up something off your want list from my B&M and didnt get it packed up quick enough for the mail man today.

Hope you enjoy it.
  • chrisloldschrislolds Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    Martel:

Jerry Maguire (show me the money?)

I am not yet on the good traders list(should be soon) but if I win, can I pick someone from the good traders list for you to send to instead of me?
    Patrickbrick:
    Swingers?
    That's it. PM me the addy.
    Martel:
    Patrickbrick:
    Swingers?
    That's it. PM me the addy.

OK, have not seen the movie but how do I relate to a movie called "Swingers"?
    Ok so I will do a quote again, this is one my favorite movies. "Are you not entertained, is this not why we are here".
    Dang it I know that one, but must resist! I don't want to have to come up with another movie.
    Just do it. As it seems there are a few of us that are plying. And besides I have not sent you ant thing yet.
    Patrickbrick:
    Ok so I will do a quote again, this is one my favorite movies. "Are you not entertained, is this not why we are here".

Great scene from Gladiator
    We have a winner. Please pm me your address and your up.
    FireRob:
    Dang it I know that one, but must resist! I don't want to have to come up with another movie.

Rob, I didn't see your post. I was in the same boat, but I guess you have more willpower than I do. If you were going to post the answer, you can take the victory.
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:

Rob, I didn't see your post. I was in the same boat, but I guess you have more willpower than I do. If you were going to post the answer, you can take the victory.
    It is all yours! I'll see if I can break my previous record and guess your movie even faster this time