Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Joker Campaign

Comments

• grannejagranneja Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 382
    Alright...I guess I must post the pic...my family and friends are being threatened. I don't know what this lunatic is talking about, but retribution will be mine. Be ready Joker, I will find you and you will feel the wrath of the Black and Milds!!!! Whoever is next good luck and I am sorry if you got caught in the cross fire because of me. image

PM me if anyone has any details.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    The Joker:
    Post the note that came with it as it gives hints to the next target. Quit gumming up the works jackass.
    LMAO!!! Im starting to really like this Joker me bruddahs. Thanks for a good belly laugh when one was sorely needed. :-)

• wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    What's the post it note about? You already got a lead on suzie?
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    I like the nice light blue doily that he uses. WOW.
  • JonathanEJonathanE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    Haha, if this gets any more entertaining...!!

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Not gonna lie. That was a fantastic hit, Joker.

unfortunately for you... you will be found out eventually... they all are. Hope you have a cooler empty.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218

Went outside to check the mail and was instantly blown back in the house. I dunno what I did to deserve this, Mr. Joker, butcha better watch your six!

The pretty little blue paper has the order number written on it. So whoever this guy is has someone inside ccom. Treachery is afoot...
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    This is getting good
    I think I know who the next one is by the clue. If so this should be getting fun lol
    I think I know the identity of said Joker...
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Did the girly paper clues give it away?
    Marker:
    Did the girly paper clues give it away?

Negative. I'm just putting 2 and 2 together here, hoping to get 4. Someone said something to me a while back that leads me to believe I know who he is
  • grannejagranneja Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 382
    Shoot me a PM skweekz. Thanks!!!
    granneja:
    Shoot me a PM skweekz. Thanks!!!

Sorry for the delay...PM sent Sir!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Never said anything about this person. Yet I'm getting bombed again by someone for no reason. It's kinda jack up because this is one heck of a package. Anyway, thanks for putting me on your list. If it's ever known who you are, your F'd......

Photobucket

Photobucket
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    RCY Cigars:
    Never said anything about this person. Yet I'm getting bombed again by someone for no reason. It's kinda jack up because this is one heck of a package. Anyway, thinks for putting me on your list. If it's ever known who you are, your F'd......

Photobucket

Photobucket
    Dammit man! Lil Susie has some major cajones!
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    RCY Cigars:
    Never said anything about this person. Yet I'm getting bombed again by someone for no reason. It's kinda jack up because this is one heck of a package. Anyway, thinks for putting me on your list. If it's ever known who you are, your F'd......

Photobucket

Photobucket

hummm is ftg next???
    or someone who works with wood/cigars, cabbi??
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    nope, but I do believe I know, gonna be funny to see his reaction
    Ok so The Sniper and I both got hit today. The Joker pm'ed me and said he was gonna send me Glen's bomb with his situation and asked me to get it to him once his stuff gets straightened out. I say no problem. Well this guy conveniently leaves out that he's hitting me too! Well Joker you are too much. This guy hit Glen with 10 Padron 2000's and hit me with 20 Sungrown Label Robusto's! Thank you you crazy mad man

The Sniper's Bomb

The bomb he hit me with
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    You better run mike!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    pffft..I promise you all I WONT lose any sleep at night. Lets see what happens next..ROFL
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    I know who's next!
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Watching this all unfold reminds me of the Saw days. Pure destruction. Love it LOL!
    I have a bad feeling someone red is about to die....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xddKmz208Tw
    Yep... Mike's gettin smacked.

this Joker SOB is playing hard ball! This is fun!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    Ok so The Sniper and I both got hit today. The Joker pm'ed me and said he was gonna send me Glen's bomb with his situation and asked me to get it to him once his stuff gets straightened out. I say no problem. Well this guy conveniently leaves out that he's hitting me too! Well Joker you are too much. This guy hit Glen with 10 Padron 2000's and hit me with 20 Sungrown Label Robusto's! Thank you you crazy mad man

The Sniper's Bomb

Wow Joker - bombing me by bombing a friend with a bomb on top of my bomb he's supposed to bomb me with??? THATS A LOTTA BOMBING!!! LOL Well played indeed sir, and I salute you. :-)

The note identifying me as the next target - I cant handle fire? Explain please???

The note identifying the current next victim accuses him of "bromantical necrophilia"... he likes to put his willie in dead BOTL's??? Thats just WRONG!!! LOL Hope you put it on him good. :-)

Thanks for the great sticks, cant wait to watch more Joker Carnage ensue.

The Sniper:
    Wow Joker - bombing me by bombing a friend with a bomb on top of my bomb he's supposed to bomb me with??? THATS A LOTTA BOMBING!!! LOL Well played indeed sir, and I salute you. :-)

The note identifying me as the next target - I cant handle fire? Explain please???

The note identifying the current next victim accuses him of "bromantical necrophilia"... he likes to put his willie in dead BOTL's??? Thats just WRONG!!! LOL Hope you put it on him good. :-)

Thanks for the great sticks, cant wait to watch more Joker Carnage ensue.

I think the bromantical stuff refered to Enfidl not sure about the fire stuff though? Btw you got some bone chips on your shirt Eli.... bahahahaha love ya bro sorry I couldn't help myself.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    I haven't followed this thread since the 3rd page. I figured this Joker guy is a waste of time and honestly figured he ain't got the balls to mess with me or my boys. As you can see I was wrong....but now it's on. When I find out who you are you will think twice about going around bombing people. One other thing Elmo isn't to happy about all the youtubes being posted and the talk going on behind his back. I seen him like this before and it is gonna get real ugly around here unless someone provides The Jokers info.

Daayyyuuuummmmm this Joker guy keeps wreckin shop!
    ENFIDL:
    Daayyyuuuummmmm this Joker guy keeps wreckin shop!
    no kidding!