Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Joker Campaign

12346»

Comments

• The JokerThe Joker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
    greg2648:
    When I got home from work this evening there was a package waiting for me that I did not recognize. It was an innocent looking package from CCom. Then it occured to me - I have been bombed. I thought after all of this time The Joker would spare me. I was wrong. He hit me so hard I shat my pants. Joker, I love you and hate you at the same time. I am going to show you how much just as soon as I figure out who you are and I obtain your address. I have posted the carnage below. May God have mercy on my soul

Like running a daycare.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got an unexpected package on Saturday, I'd kind of hoped I had fallen off the radar...no such luck I guess.

Thank you Joker, whoever you are.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    so I guess Joe was the last since there is no clue to who is next?
  • The JokerThe Joker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
    One more is floating in space for a brother who moved and then another that required additional shipping. Also I could have 3 more.... really there's no end in sight.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    The Joker:
    One more is floating in space for a brother who moved and then another that required additional shipping. Also I could have 3 more.... really there's no end in sight.
    Well I though I was comin out of this clean,,, Nope looks like I Zigged when I should of Zagged, The Joker had some fail safe bombs out there so even if he was brought to justice I would still feel the wrath of his campaign..My God, the Joker was determined to go out with a bang..This is simply amazing Ive hadnt ever been gifted a whole box of cigars..till now.. And my favs too,, Oh look at these lovlies arent they beautiful... Oh Im captivated by the Jokers dirty deeds...I know its wrong but it seems so right.......
    PhotobucketThanks Joker you are definately now on ccom most wanted list public enemy number one!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Kid:
    The Joker:
    Well I though I was comin out of this clean,,, Nope looks like I Zigged when I should of Zagged, The Joker had some fail safe bombs out there so even if he was brought to justice I would still feel the wrath of his campaign..My God, the Joker was determined to go out with a bang..This is simply amazing Ive hadnt ever been gifted a whole box of cigars..till now.. And my favs too,, Oh look at these lovlies arent they beautiful... Oh Im captivated by the Jokers dirty deeds...I know its wrong but it seems so right.......
    PhotobucketThanks Joker you are definately now on ccom most wanted list public enemy number one!!
    blamm, those look like morado's or maduros, ,lol ,,http://wimp.com/saltjoker/
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Let's see... Loves bombs, but hates fires. I wonder who that could be ? (lol) Any ideas FTG.
    kaspera79:
    Let's see... Loves bombs, but hates fires. I wonder who that could be ? (lol) Any ideas FTG.
    WAIT, he still owes me 5, i got short changed!, i want 5 primos joker, lmao
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    I got something coming in.... IMO beats the 5 padron 2000's I promised hands down;)
    wwestern:
    I got something coming in.... IMO beats the 5 padron 2000's I promised hands down;)
    you talking to me? you the real joker? if so,,, haahaahaahaahaaa , AWESOME
    jj20030:
    wwestern:
    where the hell have you been? lol
    wwestern:
    jj20030:
    wwestern:
    where the hell have you been? lol
    hell, ive hear so many great borks my heads still spinning,ok, great job, so who was the rat? lol
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Your going to pay for hitting me twice Wes, I mean Joker. Lol, thanks again. Everyone thought Todd and I were crazy.......
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    RCY Cigars:
    Your going to pay for hitting me twice Wes, I mean Joker. Lol, thanks again. Everyone thought Todd and I were crazy.......
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Dayyuuummmm. I love The Joker.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Dayyuuummmm. I love The Joker.

He's more like the Riddler, lol. But The Joker was cooler....

Hey Wes, check it out,,,Thanks again Photobucket
    The Kid:
    Hey Wes, check it out,,,Thanks again Photobucket
    dang, jokers at it again?
    Well, not sure but these are this sticks he hit me with.. I found an old box I had, and Voila!!!!
    The Kid:
    Well, not sure but these are this sticks he hit me with.. I found an old box I had, and Voila!!!!
    nice
    Glad you found em a home Rudy...now let the Joker slink of into the night.... lol