Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Joker Campaign

Comments

• JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    Holy crap... those are among the largest, most deadly bombs I've ever had the unfortunate chance to see hit.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    This guy is fu(king nuts thats for sure.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    MTuccelli:
    I haven't followed this thread since the 3rd page. I figured this Joker guy is a waste of time and honestly figured he ain't got the balls to mess with me or my boys. As you can see I was wrong....but now it's on. When I find out who you are you will think twice about going around bombing people. One other thing Elmo isn't to happy about all the youtubes being posted and the talk going on behind his back. I seen him like this before and it is gonna get real ugly around here unless someone provides The Jokers info.

This some BS Mike...

Make a name for yourself now, in the closet way. But once it's all said and done. You just hit some great BOTL's with some very nice sticks. And all anyone will ever know or remember. Was that you were a joke, lol. Get a clue my friend, it will come to an end....

• skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Is it just me or are the clues getting a lot less creative? They started out being clever; now they're one step shy of saying "{insert name here} is next"
  • The JokerThe Joker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    I haven't followed this thread since the 3rd page. I figured this Joker guy is a waste of time and honestly figured he ain't got the balls to mess with me or my boys. As you can see I was wrong....but now it's on. When I find out who you are you will think twice about going around bombing people. One other thing Elmo isn't to happy about all the youtubes being posted and the talk going on behind his back. I seen him like this before and it is gonna get real ugly around here unless someone provides The Jokers info.

This some BS Mike...

Make a name for yourself now, in the closet way. But once it's all said and done. You just hit some great BOTL's with some very nice sticks. And all anyone will ever know or remember. Was that you were a joke, lol. Get a clue my friend, it will come to an end....

I keep waiting for your end of the duel to show up..... yet still nothing.
    The Joker:
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:

This some BS Mike...

Mad, not hardly. You put a challenge out there. Live up to it, PM me the addy....

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    The Joker:
    I really think with you "the wheel is turning but the hamsters dead"....if you want mine or anybody elses end of the duel we need an address you wanker!!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Well, this morning I fell victim to lil Susie's wave of destruction. pics and details to come after the smoke clears!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    dbeckom:
    Well, this morning I fell victim to lil Susie's wave of destruction. pics and details to come after the smoke clears!
    Ok, as promised...

This morning I walked outside to find a box from Cigar.com, but I haven't ordered anything this week! I opened it up carefully, and found 20 La Pearla Habana Black Pearl's! In the very bottom of the box I found the note...lil Susie has struck again!

To The Joker: Enjoy your days my friend...for they are numbered!
    I'm gonna throw out a theory here and see what you guys think about it...

Could the identity of The Joker be that of our very own Tim and/or Alex??

thoughts???
    skweekz:

thoughts???

That would be crazy but, EPIC.

RCY Cigars:
    skweekz:

thoughts???

I thought I had this guy figured out twice now but been wrong on both occasions. So unless someone went all kamikaze on himself to hide his identity, I'm dead wrong. This took a lot of choreography to put it all together, even with the help of someone on the inside.
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:
    skweekz:

thoughts???

I thought I had this guy figured out twice now but been wrong on both occasions. So unless someone went all kamikaze on himself to hide his identity, I'm dead wrong. This took a lot of choreography to put it all together, even with the help of someone on the inside.

I wasn't following this thread until I got hit with the Davidoff Sampler. Whoever it is, I was very happy to get it, for sure. But even with saying that. They put in there, you want to duel? I happilly except the challenge. Yet, I still don't have a addy. Guess they punked out. Now that I'm thinking about it. it can't be one of them. They have all our addy's. They wouldn't have hit ENFIDL for Sniper if that's the case.

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    It would appear that at least some of the packages are being shipped from Ccom.
    RCY Cigars:
    I wasn't following this thread until I got hit with the Davidoff Sampler. Whoever it is, I was very happy to get it, for sure. But even with saying that. They put in there, you want to duel? I happilly except the challenge. Yet, I still don't have a addy. Guess they punked out. Now that I'm thinking about it. it can't be one of them. They have all our addy's. They wouldn't have hit ENFIDL for Sniper if that's the case.

No one sent me your address.... yet I still managed to drop you like a sack of potatoes.
    The Joker:
    RCY Cigars:

No one sent me your address.... yet I still managed to drop you like a sack of potatoes.

If you dropped me, I wouldn't be agreeing to your duel. I'm still here, GENIUS. Conversation done.....

RCY Cigars:
    The Joker:
    RCY Cigars:

If you dropped me, I wouldn't be agreeing to your duel. I'm still here, GENIUS. Conversation done.....

You sure you aren't The young gun? You seem to talk more than you bomb, just an observation of a similarity. Anyhow gotta go check the mail to see if your end of the duel showed up.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    I think RCY can put a frown on your face.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    caught me like a roundhouse kick from chunk norris and never saw it coming, let me go ly down and recover from the knockout! btw thanks for the great smokes imageimageimage
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    another good hit from the Joker. When this guy gets found out he better hide deep!
    BigT06:
    another good hit from the Joker. When this guy gets found out he better hide deep!
    x2 , lets see, came straight from ccom with a note, someone on the inside knows who this is cause they are adding the notes in the box too, hmmm
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    I agree with JJ. Somebody at Ccom is on the know. Haven't heard much from the Joker lately though.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    jj20030:
    BigT06:
    x2 , lets see, came straight from ccom with a note, someone on the inside knows who this is cause they are adding the notes in the box too, hmmm
    That's how mine was as well..........
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    haha, I am loving this forum, so many characters up in here.
    inside job help from somewhere ,lol
    jj20030:
    caught me like a roundhouse kick from chunk norris and never saw it coming, let me go ly down and recover from the knockout! btw thanks for the great smokes imageimageimage
    JJ sorry my friend you were supposed to get 10 of these not 5.... it may have to wait till the end of my game, when I can send you stuff from my personal humi and give you a proper kaboom but I will make it right.
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    I just saw this thread for the first time. Brothers this is some awesome sheite!!! Got me smiling like a catholic school girl that just started wearing knee highs for the first time
    The Joker:
    jj20030:
    JJ sorry my friend you were supposed to get 10 of these not 5.... it may have to wait till the end of my game, when I can send you stuff from my personal humi and give you a proper kaboom but I will make it right.
    hail yea , i cant wait to see what comes out of the personal stash!,lol, btw, 5 of those is just fine with me BUT, if you want to hurt me more i can take that pain all day!, lol , just put your personel return addy on the next one,lol
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    I have stayed away from this thread, in fact, all the thread "like" this. The Young Gun, The Judge, etc....Now this joker wants to pull me in, seriously, do you really wanna? You'll be found and then the 20count will be unloaded. However, kudos to the tools that you used to get me..............

Thank you for the phenominal sticks, however, your time will come...................................
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    bandyt09:
    I have stayed away from this thread, in fact, all the thread "like" this. The Young Gun, The Judge, etc....Now this joker wants to pull me in, seriously, do you really wanna? You'll be found and then the 20count will be unloaded. However, kudos to the tools that you used to get me..............

Thank you for the phenominal sticks, however, your time will come...................................
    PUHAHAHHAHAH