Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Joker Campaign

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    I have stayed away from this thread, in fact, all the thread "like" this. The Young Gun, The Judge, etc....Now this joker wants to pull me in, seriously, do you really wanna? You'll be found and then the 20count will be unloaded. However, kudos to the tools that you used to get me..............

Thank you for the phenominal sticks, however, your time will come...................................
    PUHAHAHHAHAH
    Watch yourself Isaac, you never know who is reading these threads...........
  • dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
    This is great. Who ever this Joker is, he must be found out. The greatness of his work shall not go unrewarded.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    I have stayed away from this thread, in fact, all the thread "like" this. The Young Gun, The Judge, etc....Now this joker wants to pull me in, seriously, do you really wanna? You'll be found and then the 20count will be unloaded. However, kudos to the tools that you used to get me..............

Thank you for the phenominal sticks, however, your time will come...................................
    PUHAHAHHAHAH
    Im sorry. YG ight come after me.
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:

PUHAHAHHAHAH
    Im sorry. YG Might come after me.
    I mean Joker,the whale, the other YG, penguine, or maybe a moose.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    bandyt09:

DAAYUMM
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    This is crazy, I love to hate the guy(Battle torn). LOL

• The JokerThe Joker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
    bandyt09:

Again this was supposed to be 10.... guess I'll have to walk to the front office and talk to those guys. Will make it up to you and JJ both very soon.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    The Joker:
    bandyt09:

Again this was supposed to be 10.... guess I'll have to walk to the front office and talk to those guys. Will make it up to you and JJ both very soon.
    Brother, thanks for the info, but 5 is plenty. You may be the Joker, but you are too kind in deed. I guarantee, I will find you and vengance will be mine..............
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:

PUHAHAHHAHAH

bandyt09:
    The Joker:
    bandyt09:

Brother, thanks for the info, but 5 is plenty. You may be the Joker, but you are too kind in deed. I guarantee, I will find you and vengance will be mine..............

Ditto....

RCY Cigars:

Ditto....

Maybe you should contact the post office Rick I still haven't gotten your end of the duel?
    The Joker:
    RCY Cigars:

Ditto....

Maybe you should contact the post office Rick I still haven't gotten your end of the duel?
    Hahahah called out?
    bandyt09:
    The Joker:
    bandyt09:

ill take his 5, im proud but po, lmao
    lcpleel:
    The Joker:
    RCY Cigars:

Ditto....

Hahahah called out?

Lol, all I can do is laugh. These Davidoffs want me to get payback for you dumping them off on me. Your addy better not ever surface, lol....

• JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    So many threats lol. Joker will get destroyed if the addy ever surfaces. *watches in anticipation*
    JSaint:
    So many threats lol. Joker will get destroyed if the addy ever surfaces. *watches in anticipation*
    yes, lol, image
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    THE ***-----------Now Im pi$$ed........he!!, I cant even joke around Im actually happier than $hit. thanks a ton whoever you are.....what a nice way to pep up an afternoon.Photobucket
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Damn, ever since ENFIDL sent me one of those a couple weeks ago in his 3k post bombing run, I have been obsessed with finding more of em. Luckily, Mike bombed me with one today! I'm stoked!

once again, nice work Joker.
    Vulchor:
    THE ***-----------Now Im pi$$ed........he!!, I cant even joke around Im actually happier than $hit. thanks a ton whoever you are.....what a nice way to pep up an afternoon.Photobucket

What gives, this Joker has lost it. Anyone have his addy? Tim do you know who this Joker is?

RCY Cigars:
    Vulchor:

What gives, this Joker has lost it. Anyone have his addy? Tim do you know who this Joker is?

dayum,lol, nice, i had a few of the mi amors and sent them out in bombs thinking they were the reg. ladc,lol, rick, i gots a feeling alex knows, dont know why, i just got a feeling,lol , joker dont play,lol
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    jj20030:
    i gots a feeling alex knows, dont know why, i just got a feeling,lol , joker dont play,lol

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the Joker turned out to be Alex himself.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    didnt all this start when the new forum moderator came around.....he speaks of going to the front office and talking with them. It is an employee of c.com I am betting. Anyone that has been hit NOT ordered from c.com?
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    This is just like the old days with the sniper and all the other bombers ........ It's funny how all those previous episodes turned out......... The Joker sure has sent out some nice bombs, but once his addy surfaces ..... That's gonna be some serious carnage.
    Ok guys, my last 4 or so bombs are flying out in the next week... I have brought you chaos by my hands, but all great villains cause the masses to turn on each other. Right now JSnake is doing his annual xmas troops bombing, you all want to know so desperately who I am here's your chance. I want 100 sticks sent to him. Just post here with what you are sending him due to this thread, when the numbers are reached and my bombs have landed I will reveal my identity.

On a side note 10 of these sticks must come from RCY. (I know I've been poking the bear a pointy stick so I'm gonna try to mitigate some of the retaliation lol)

Regards,
    The Joker
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I am going to send at least ten.. Won't know exactly 'till I see how many fit in the box.
    The Joker:
    Ok guys, my last 4 or so bombs are flying out in the next week... I have brought you chaos by my hands, but all great villains cause the masses to turn on each other. Right now JSnake is doing his annual xmas troops bombing, you all want to know so desperately who I am here's your chance. I want 100 sticks sent to him. Just post here with what you are sending him due to this thread, when the numbers are reached and my bombs have landed I will reveal my identity.

On a side note 10 of these sticks must come from RCY. (I know I've been poking the bear a pointy stick so I'm gonna try to mitigate some of the retaliation lol)

Regards,
    The Joker

My friend I've already put up 30 sticks and other stuff enroute. I always donate for my fellow brothern. What have you done? I see your ten and raised 10 more. That's right, if I put in 10 you must donate 20. That's 50 from me and 20 for you. And if I ever get your addy, I will flood your home, work or wherever you are, lol......

kaspera79:
    I am going to send at least ten.. Won't know exactly 'till I see how many fit in the box.

I guess that means, all you guys need to do is come up with 40 more. Cause I'm sending 50. That's if he lives up to his 20......

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    I will get at least 10 out. Someone send me the addy please.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    I've also got ten here boxed ready to go. Should be able to swing by the P.O. tomorrow.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Marker:
    I will get at least 10 out. Someone send me the addy please.
    Check you PMs