Home General Discussion

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Smoked a 101 Namakubi Papi Chulo from Jim over the weekend. Great little smoke - it seemed a bit "spicier" than the Tiburon I had. Not sure if it's because these are newer/ROTT or if it's due to the different filler/binder ratio. Maybe a bit of both.
    Either way, great cigar. Thanks Jim.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jgibv:
    Smoked a 101 Namakubi Papi Chulo from Jim over the weekend. Great little smoke - it seemed a bit "spicier" than the Tiburon I had. Not sure if it's because these are newer/ROTT or if it's due to the different filler/binder ratio. Maybe a bit of both.
    They had about a month's rest..probably better after some time has elapsed. I like the pepper snap.
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Af Curleyhead Deluxe maduro I believe, getting too dark for pictures though, thanks brother.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Smoked my first LP, and L40 courtesy of Rick. Great smoke, thanks!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    smokin a Camacho Tripple Maduro from MVW67. thanks man. love this stick.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    chemforever:
    Padron executive natural I believe, nice and strong compared to my first smoke of the day. Thanks brother! image
    Yeah it was the executive. That was the only Padron I had for our trade, but I'm building you a little sumthin sumthin, stay tuned!!!
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    chemforever:
    Padron executive natural I believe, nice and strong compared to my first smoke of the day. Thanks brother! image
    How long has that Cigar been sitting!?
    WaterDemon:
    chemforever:
    How long has that Cigar been sitting!?
    I had it for about 8 months, but my B&M said about 2 years. Gotta love that yellow cello!!!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    They had about a month's rest..probably better after some time has elapsed. I like the pepper snap.
    Thanks for the info Jim....just now saw your reply.

I enjoyed the "pepper snap" (I like that term BTW) and I hope it didn't sound like a negative thing, because I enjoyed the spice to it.
    It was just different from the Tiburon and caught me a little off guard. I hope the pepper flavors don't diminish too much with age though.
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    Thanks for the info Jim....just now saw your reply.

I enjoyed the "pepper snap" (I like that term BTW) and I hope it didn't sound like a negative thing, because I enjoyed the spice to it.
    It was just different from the Tiburon and caught me a little off guard. I hope the pepper flavors don't diminish too much with age though.
    It's interesting how the different vitolas give you something different..a surprise..plus each person is different in how they respond to the cigars. Your input is appreciated and welcome!! Thanks John for your thoughts
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    A Monte #3 with 5 years. Man, I am glad I gave ISOM Monte's another chance. This is good.

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Todd, Did you smOke the lanceros I gave you yet?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Not yet, but I will. Probably next weekend at one of the herf's.
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    yesterday i had my first liga no. 9 thank you very much TONY damn was it good
    pbchevo:
    Oh yeah..excellent
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    illinoisgolf99:
    Smoked my first LP, and L40 courtesy of Rick. Great smoke, thanks!

Glad you enjoyed it. Did you get a smoke from that bad boy? I may have to smoke one soon.

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    I did, it was a very enjoyable stick, first LP experience and definitely not the last.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    I smoked a Gurkha Black Dragon from RobIsSweet. Is was amazing, thanks man!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Smoked a H. Upmann from Zach, viaje late harvest and illusione 88 maduro from Michigan militia and rass from j0z3r
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    pbchevo:
    Good to see you liked it. It's one of my favs. Might have to send some more your way soon. You are still on my short (okay, kinda long) list of people I need to destroy.
    Thank you Joe! This thing was great!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Two good ones from Jiunn!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Xie xie, Jiunn-bug!
    Thank you Phil, I love this stick!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    mmccartneydc:
    Thank you Joe! This thing was great!
    Right on Doc, glad you enjoyed it.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Just burned a 5 V "AAA", my first and it was awesome. Thanks Todd (BandyT)!
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    mmccartneydc:
    can't tell which that is from the pick but in like several of those and for the price They are very hard to beat! Hope you have gotten to try some of the others as well.
  • SS101SS101 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
    I freind brought me a Monte Cohisi from a trip he took to Dominica. It was a good smoke but i can't find anything about it on the internet
    chemforever:
    mmccartneydc:
    can't tell which that is from the pick but in like several of those and for the price They are very hard to beat! Hope you have gotten to try some of the others as well.
    Flash at night totally glares on the label. That is the Black Pearl Torpedo you send me. As for the others, I had the MF Le Bijou on my birthday and it was awesome. I think that some of the others will get fired up this weekend too! Thanks bro!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    smoking an Emilio AF1 from AMZ1301

thanks bro. i wanted to review this one. im glad i can because of you.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    My first ever JdN dark corojo. This one is from Todd P , thanks man. I've always wanted to try these! I am prepared to have my a$$ handed to me. image