Home General Discussion

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Thanks Glen really enjoyed the ESG 20 year salute,,,,Great in every facet,,Much appreciated !!
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    Thanks Mike. I love every Tatuaje blend i have had so far.

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    imageThanks Jim, This really hit the spot Sat evening!!!
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Had a nice Jose L. Piedra from 0patience today. Great little smoke, medium complex with mineral hints. Was able to retro-hale through the entire stick with no pepper blast whatsoever. That was a first. Thanks Tony!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Thank you so much, one of my favorites! image
    mmccartneydc:
    Thank you Jim, I enjoyed this little guy a lot!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    right now im smoking a Gurkha Regent from MTuccelli.

this was one of my early favorites.
    i still maintain that this is one of their better sticks.
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Thanks Rudy, I was worried this was just a crappy run of the mill Connie for the first half inch but now I am getting some pleasant flavor out if it that I can't put my finger on but have tasted before also some woody flavor. In any case very good right now and surprisingly light in hand. image
    chemforever:
    Thanks Rudy, I was worried this was just a crappy run of the mill Connie for the first half inch but now I am getting some pleasant flavor out if it that I can't put my finger on but have tasted before also some woody flavor. In any case very good right now and surprisingly light in hand. image
    Your welcome, I hope these sticks have better construction than some of the others
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Bump. No one smokes my sitcks or pays me in gum.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    mmccartneydc:
    mmccartneydc:
    Like those a lot and the Room 101 Nama great size for those quick smokes
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    mmccartneydc:
    Like those a lot and the Room 101 Nama great size for those quick smokes
    It was for sure! I got around 45 min out of it and enjoyed it thoroughly! Thanks again!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    This past weekend was just great all-around. Wonderful weather, company, cigars & drinks.
    It was nice and cool outside, starting to feel like fall.
    Took a quick trip to Indy to visit my best friend from elementary school.
    Drank some awesome microbrews.

And last, but certainly not least, smoked 2 great cigars from even greater BOTLs.
    First up, Saturday afternoon was the Nub Cameroon (not sure which size) that Todd send me a few months back. This was a great smoke, time has really mellowed out the flavors and made for a pleasant, mild afternoon cigar.

Later that night, as we sat around the bonfire I lit up a Flor De Las Antilles from Zach. I've "heard" y'all rave about this cigar, and I gotta say I was very impressed - it lived up to the hype. I'll be adding this to my (ever-growing) need-to-buy-more list.

BIG Thanks to Todd & Zach for hooking me up with these cigars. They were great!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Had a UHC from Todd, pulled it out of the wrapper and noticed the yellow cello and knew I was in for a treat. Awesomeness Todd, thanks!
    The Kid:
    chemforever:
    Your welcome, I hope these sticks have better construction than some of the others
    This particular one burned great, no complaints.
    chemforever:
    The Kid:
    chemforever:
    This particular one burned great, no complaints.
    OOps I meant better than ones I sent you before,, not other cabaiguan's,, they usually are pretty good
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    Hey Rudy, I burned up another one of those Mi Barios you sent me a while back. I really enjoyed this one a lot more than the first one......go figure. Different day different palate, I guess. Anyway, it was terrific, and I've changed my mind about 'em. Many thanks!!!!!
    Your welcome,, Hmm yea I dont know how it works out that way sometimes but it does.. Glad you liked it the second time around.. Guess were gonna need a tie breaker now,,;o)
    Bahia Maduro. When I just need to smoke and drink.... cant miss.
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Hemingway SS received from trade with danielzreyes. First smoke I've had from the Hemingway series and I can see why they get the solid reviews. Thanks Dan!

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    I enjoyed a Gurkha Wicked Indie that was gifted to me from Peter (Vision). Thanks for opening my eyes to this one.

Chris bombed the snot out of me last Feb, one of the cigars he sent was the punch gran puro....finally got around to it today. This is my 1st ever punch, great cigar too. Not going to try and describe the flavors, but I will be getting a couple more gran puros and exploring the rest of the punch brand.

Thanks Chris!
    MTuccelli:
    I enjoyed a Gurkha Wicked Indie that was gifted to me from Peter (Vision). Thanks for opening my eyes to this one.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. The first one wow'd me. It sort of brought me back to Gurk
    MoW Virture. Pairing well with a Shipyard Pumpkinhead. Im not a beer and cigar guy but this is really good. Found what I can do with the other 2 conny I have.
    Armada corona, thanks brother!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    jgibv:
    Chris bombed the snot out of me last Feb, one of the cigars he sent was the punch gran puro....finally got around to it today. This is my 1st ever punch, great cigar too. Not going to try and describe the flavors, but I will be getting a couple more gran puros and exploring the rest of the punch brand.

Thanks Chris!
    that was an early favorite of mine. its kinda got a nutty taste to it with a nice subtle sweetness. this cigar is one of the cigars that got me to like honduran tobacco.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    AF Hemingway Classic. Excellent cigar, thanks bro!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Camacho PE and Opus x thanks NW herfers
    kuzi16:
    jgibv:

Thanks Chris!
    that was an early favorite of mine. its kinda got a nutty taste to it with a nice subtle sweetness. this cigar is one of the cigars that got me to like honduran tobacco.
    Yep - definitely had some nuttiness to it, maybe a slight sweetness but I didn't notice much. Just a very smooth, well constructed cigars.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Awesome smoke, thanks bro!

Photobucket