Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Double pregnancies. AKA the bouncing bomb. The ball is once again bouncing. :-)

Comments

• RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    RBeckom:
    RBeckom:
    greg2648:
    Congratulations, Rodney. It would be my pleasure to play.

Great your first on the list. It will be up to you on who receives it next or you can let it stop with you. That's the fun part of this game. Remember anyone on the forums are eligible for this game.

I packed the box tonight. I'll mail it tomorrow morning when I take Dwayne to the doctors. Sorry for the delay but life does have A way of causing stumbles sometimes. I hope everyone has fun with this one.

Finally on it's way. Should arrive Saturday.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    How do we know the order or who we are shipping it to or when we might expect to have it arrive at our door? Just wondering.

Edit:
    Nevermind, I get it now lol...
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    bigharpoon:
    How do we know the order or who we are shipping it to or when we might expect to have it arrive at our door? Just wondering.

Edit:
    edit,lol
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    jj20030:
    bigharpoon:

Edit:
    edit,lol
    I am on this like a fat man on a jelly donut........
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    greg2648:
    jj20030:
    bigharpoon:

Edit:
    edit,lol
    i like jelly donuts, jus sayin,lol
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    jj20030:
    greg2648:
    jj20030:
    bigharpoon:

Edit:
    edit,lol
    Damnit quit talking about donuts.. This fat man can''t have sugar!
    Direwolf:
    jj20030:
    greg2648:
    jj20030:
    bigharpoon:

Edit:
    edit,lol
    Damnit quit talking about donuts.. This fat man can''t have sugar!

Keep talking about donuts and I'll have to buy A box. Then we'll have A drawing to see who has the unfortunate task of talking to my doctor and explain why I devoured them.
    I have the "Pass". Sorry boyz, no pictures. Its the rules. Rodney, great pass. Sticks look awesome. It will go out tomorrow.
    greg2648:
    I have the "Pass". Sorry boyz, no pictures. Its the rules. Rodney, great pass. Sticks look awesome. It will go out tomorrow.

Great. Don't forget to sign the box. That's the most important part of this bounce. Pictures of signatures on the box are permitted and encouraged so I can see how it progresses.
    RBeckom:
    ?
    It is flying to the next recipient.
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    I would love to get in.....and congrats!!!!!!
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    I have acquired the package. (Getting a box from Greg is scary). I shall have this on the 9 o'clock plane.
    Rail Jockey:
    I would love to get in.....and congrats!!!!!!

Anyone is welcome. It's up to whoever receives the package as to who receives it next. I hope to see A photo of the signed box somewhere down the line. :-) Hint hint.........
    The disadvantage of this box is I can't put large sticks in it. Therefore I can't put a His Majesty's Reserve in it. If I had one that is.

EDIT: Was not able to get this out today so it will fly tomorrow (3/16)
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Landed at my house today. Will be headed to the next target tomorrow. After I take a couple pics of the box, of course ;)
    BigT06:
    Landed at my house today. Will be headed to the next target tomorrow. After I take a couple pics of the box, of course ;)

Can't wait to see the photos. Thanks for taking them.
    RBeckom:
    BigT06:

I felt like 2 sigs wasn't photo worthy btw. :P
    scarlin:
    RBeckom:
    BigT06:

I felt like 2 sigs wasn't photo worthy btw. :P

One is photo worthy to me. That's what this thing is all about. I may never get the chance to meet many of you so this is the next best thing to me. I'm glad you participated.
    I choose this particular box to keep the postage as low as possibly. If it's to small we can change to A larger box. I have no problem with that. Let me know and I'll resend A bigger one to the starting point and pay the postage to catch it back up to the current point. Just let me know.
    I think this box will work fine.
    This is officially bouncing it's way to the next target!

Thank you, Rodney, for the cool pass.

here are the 3 signatures it got from it's first 3 targets:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    BigT06:

Cool. I wonder if it will fill up before this ends. Or not, fine either way.
    RBeckom:
    BigT06:

umm... yeah... it'll be full when it ends... ;)
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    I think this is the coolest pass I've seen yet....I can see this being the longest as well, can't wait to see it myself...
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    BigT06:
    RBeckom:
    BigT06:

umm... yeah... it'll be full when it ends... ;)
    Ohhh, it'll fill up...my signature is ENORMOUS lol.
    This pass is flying to the great state of Kentucky. Should land tomorrow.
    Today I have the sad duty of announcing that my oldest daughter, Sandy, has had A miscarriage. This bombing run now has A different meaning to me. All my attention has shifted for now to her grief and accordingly I plan to present her with the signed box in remembrance of my grandchild that wasn't meant to be. After all this creation was started to celebrate the upcoming double births that were to be so close together, now we can only celebrate one life added to our family and grieve for the one we lost.
    RBeckom:
    Today I have the sad duty of announcing that my oldest daughter, Sandy, has had A miscarriage. This bombing run now has A different meaning to me. All my attention has shifted for now to her grief and accordingly I plan to present her with the signed box in remembrance of my grandchild that wasn't meant to be. After all this creation was started to celebrate the upcoming double births that were to be so close together, now we can only celebrate one life added to our family and grieve for the one we lost.
    I am sorry for your loss. My prayers will be with your daughter and her family. Toomes will have the bomb next. He is aware of that.
    greg2648:
    RBeckom:
    I am sorry for your loss. My prayers will be with your daughter and her family. Toomes will have the bomb next. He is aware of that.

Thank you.