Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Double pregnancies. AKA the bouncing bomb. The ball is once again bouncing. :-)

12346»

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Glad it made it back safely. Hope the cigars are to your liking!
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Rules are meant to be broken, just glad I could be one of them.... ;-)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Hey Beck. Nice to hear that box bounced home. Did you ever figure out how many miles it traveled ?
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    kaspera79:
    Hey Beck. Nice to hear that box bounced home. Did you ever figure out how many miles it traveled ?

Nah math isn't my forte.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    RBeckom:
    The Bouncing Bomb has returned home. I would like to thank everyone who took part in this run.
    Only one rule was broken, the box came back with cigars inside.
    I guess I can forgive this oversight just once.

:-)

I will post photos of the finished box later.
    Again, thanks.
    I'm glad to hear that it made its way back home. Thanks again for letting me be part of it. I feel honored!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Glad the box is back, Rodney. To quote CvilleE, rules are definitely meant to be ripped to shreds around this joint. I'm honored that you allowed me to be a part of something that means so much to you. Now, where's the picture of the finished product?
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Toombes:
    Glad the box is back, Rodney. To quote CvilleE, rules are definitely meant to be ripped to shreds around this joint. I'm honored that you allowed me to be a part of something that means so much to you. Now, where's the picture of the finished product?
    +1 Ditto to everything Dan said! Thanks a ton and let's see that finished box!!!
    My grandson was born today just after three thirty.
    Seamus Mark Golden
    One was lost but the other fills our hearts with joy!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Congrats man!!!
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Congrats brother! Thanks for sharing....
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Congratulations Grandpa.. Send my best wishes to mom and dad as well.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Congratulations, my friend!! Thank you for sharing your joy with us!
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Congrats brother!
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Congratulations, Rodney. He's a beautiful young man and I'm proud to have been a small part of this pass.

I just discovered that my oldest daughter, Sandy, the one that miscarried, in once again pregnant and I could not be happier.
    I want to do something again to celebrate this occasion but the last run kind of fizzled at the end out so I am open to any suggestions that revolves around cigars eventually reaching our brave fighting men overseas.
    Should I start I with a small simple cardboard box and let it grow as it becomes necessary?
    You be the judge and as always anyone may feel free to contribute.
    The only rule I want to stipulate is that there is to be no takes, only donations.
    Remember that this one is for the troops to smoke in celebration of a new life coming into this world as they strive to protect they're own lives as well as ours!

Please feel free to post your suggestions for this project.

God bless our fighting men and women and all who contributed the first bombing run.

Any prayers for the baby's health along with my daughters would be greatly appreciated
    Again, thanks to all for your generosity to our troops.
    Just my two cents... but I would do something like "Take 1 put 2, take 2 put 4" type... I will ship directly if you need help with our bothers overseas.
    Vision:
    Just my two cents... but I would do something like "Take 1 put 2, take 2 put 4" type... I will ship directly if you need help with our bothers overseas.

Once a package like this leaves my yard the next time I like to see it is in the hands of some deserving military personnel.
    If you would like to take the wheel on this one, I will start by sending a package your way.
    The main reason I stated no takes was to assure that by the time the package made it's way over seas it would not be full of dog sticks. Our troops deserve premium smokes.
    RBeckom:
    Vision:

Once a package like this leaves my yard the next time I like to see it is in the hands of some deserving military personnel.
    If you would like to take the wheel on this one, I will start by sending a package your way.
    The main reason I stated no takes was to assure that by the time the package made it's way over seas it would not be full of dog sticks. Our troops deserve premium smokes.
    Congrats on your addition.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
    congrats. my wife miscarried last year with our son archer. we just had a baby girl 2 weeks ago. lennon. so there is always a better day to come. once again congrats on your future addition
    Anyone are to start this snowball rolling?
    RBeckom:
    Anyone are to start this snowball rolling?

At this point I consider this try for a pass dead.
    Thanks anyway.