Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Double pregnancies. AKA the bouncing bomb. The ball is once again bouncing. :-)

Comments

• RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Once this lands back at it's home we should do a map to show just how it bounced.
    Direwolf:
    Once this lands back at it's home we should do a map to show just how it bounced.

Sounds like A great idea.
    It has been brought to my attention that I forgot to place the return postage in the bottom of the box when the bomb started bouncing. For this I am sorry. At the end of this run I ask that the person in possession contact me so that I may send the promised postage. :-(
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    If its still possible id like to get in on this please....
    Medic45:
    If its still possible id like to get in on this please....

Everyone is welcome to be in this run. Just keep mentioning you wish to be included and someone may choose to send it to you. Good luck.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    I currently have the Bouncing Bomb pass in hand. I'll deal with it and get it back on its way on Monday, GWATCDR (God willing and the creek don't rise). All is looking good.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    jlmarta:
    I currently have the Bouncing Bomb pass in hand. I'll deal with it and get it back on its way on Monday, GWATCDR (God willing and the creek don't rise). All is looking good.
    You got some rain this weekend too huh....?
    CvilleE:
    jlmarta:
    You got some rain this weekend too huh....?

Not really. It's been pretty nice. That was just an old saying.......

Right now it's looking so good out there that I'mma hunt me up a stick to burn and grab my coffee mug and head on out there. Have a good one, Y'All.....
    Well, things got kinda busy after that.... somehow or other my child bride's honey-do list came into play and time sorta got away from me. I'm back now with a photo of the signed box:

That's Stowggie's signature up there in the left corner and mine alongside to the right. I'll get this pass out in tomorrow's mail. Thanks, Stowggie, for sending it to me and thanks, too, to RBeckom for starting it in the first place. I'm honored to be able to include my signature on the box.
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    I don't think I've specifically said it yet, but I'd live to sign this one, either through the normal mailing process, or at the next SE herf we manage to pull off :)
    doromath:
    I don't think I've specifically said it yet, but I'd live to sign this one, either through the normal mailing process, or at the next SE herf we manage to pull off :)

Well, the pass left here today, headed for Kentucky. If you like, you might PM Medic45 and let him know you're interested. Include your addy and, even if he's already got someone lined up to send it to, he could include your addy in the box and someone on down the line could send it to you. Hope that helps....
    jlmarta:
    doromath:

Well, the pass left here today, headed for Kentucky. If you like, you might PM Medic45 and let him know you're interested. Include your addy and, even if he's already got someone lined up to send it to, he could include your addy in the box and someone on down the line could send it to you. Hope that helps....

Awesome yeah pm me your info and I'll get it to you next!!
    Medic45:
    jlmarta:
    doromath:

It's finding it's own rhythm. I couldn't ask for more.
    Medic45:
    jlmarta:
    doromath:

And, Brian, the DC# is: 9405503699300489109729. Dropped it off this afternoon.
    jlmarta:
    Medic45:
    jlmarta:
    doromath:

Ok I'll be on the lookout for it! Thanks for allowing me to get involved!!
    Medic45:
    jlmarta:
    Medic45:
    jlmarta:
    doromath:

Ok I'll be on the lookout for it! Thanks for allowing me to get involved!!

Received it today, signed it and ill be sending it on down doromath tomorrow.....
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Medic45:

Didn't take a picture, but it has two more signatures on it now. leerescue and kentuckytrooper signed it and it has a few extra sticks now, too. I'll have it on its way to doromath in the morning. This is undoubtedly the most heartfelt event I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Toombes:
    Medic45:

Didn't take a picture, but it has two more signatures on it now. leerescue and kentuckytrooper signed it and it has a few extra sticks now, too. I'll have it on its way to doromath in the morning. This is undoubtedly the most heartfelt event I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of.
    I'd love to get in on this too! Plus it's in the Southeast so Medic, you got my addy. If doromath gets it, pm me for my addy, Im just 100 miles north of you. BTW, I just moved from Marietta 3 years ago.
    If it comes my way first I'll definitely let you know. You get back down in the area much? If so let me know - we can put together an improptu herf and sign it. I'll bet some of the local BORKs here would be in as well - we haven't had a herf in ages and I think that makes us a bit twitchy.

My wife and I love the area here. Before we met we both bought houses w/i 10 minutes of each other. Got my house as a rental now and we're in the "between" phase of getting it ready for new renters. Means lotsa yard work for me lol.
    doromath:
    If it comes my way first I'll definitely let you know. You get back down in the area much? If so let me know - we can put together an improptu herf and sign it. I'll bet some of the local BORKs here would be in as well - we haven't had a herf in ages and I think that makes us a bit twitchy.

My wife and I love the area here. Before we met we both bought houses w/i 10 minutes of each other. Got my house as a rental now and we're in the "between" phase of getting it ready for new renters. Means lotsa yard work for me lol.
    Yeah, I went to chiropractic school at Life University. Graduated in 09. To be honest, I am a small town kinda guy and didn't enjoy my experience there very much. I lived in Kennessaw and it was exactly 8 miles to school. I sat in traffic M-F for 1 hour for 4years(one way). Drove me crazy! But my wife loved it there so different strokes right? I do however get back on occasion to take continuing ed. courses. I'd love to meet up next time for a herf, sounds like fun! Oh and as far as yard work goes, I refuse to do it, much easier to just pay someone!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Medic45 stopped by work and picked up the box, didn't say where it was going...
    It came here! image On its way to doromath next!
    This is going better than I had hoped. Thanks to all who participates.
    The bouncing bomb has landed safe and sound! I will sign and post pics soon.

If anybody wants to jump in the way of this thing and save some random BORK PM me soon - otherwise I'll send out randomly :D
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    Pm to doromath
    Photographic evidence of signature:

From Drop Box

The box and pass contents will be heading up to Ohio to Buckeyecigar tomorrow. Cheers!