Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

T'D Off =Rick/ Atomic Bomb =Josh

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
I have been told, never poke a bear while it's asleep. Well, I have poke a bear or two a few times and still living to brag about it. I don't consider myself one. But let's see what happens to this guy for threatening me. You asked for it and you shall receive it. In a BIG way, I promise........

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    RCY Cigars:
    I have been told, never poke a bear while it's asleep. Well, I have poke a bear or two a few times and still living to brag about it. I don't consider myself one. But let's see what happens to this guy for threatening me. You asked for it and you shall receive it. In a BIG way, I promise........

HE SAID IT! AND I BELIEVE IT!!video CLICKHERE
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I wonder who that can be going too lol
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    This guy is screwed, whoever it is!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    This has all got to be a joke. Nobody, in their right mind, would threaten Rick. Somebody is Focked.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    LMAO! You guys never run out of reasons do you!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    These are his words. "I haven't forgotten about you either. When you are least expecting it a bomb will be sent with your name on it!".

zeebra:

I apologize Shawn, from what he said. Do you really think I don't have a reason to defend myself? He started it, I will finish it for good. And to him I will be forever known as Big Brother O Mighty, lol....

• joshvoigtjoshvoigt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 325
    RCY Cigars:
    These are his words. "I haven't forgotten about you either. When you are least expecting it a bomb will be sent with your name on it!".

Uh oh.....
    I want a front row ticket to this bout. This could go back and forth for weeks. I got $5 on RCY, unless he is talking about ShaunHarrison. Then it would be a "pick-em". Shaun is a very bad man.
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    What ever happened to "Sticks and stones.........." This should be interesting...
    greg2648:
    I want a front row ticket to this bout. This could go back and forth for weeks. I got $5 on RCY, unless he is talking about ShaunHarrison. Then it would be a "pick-em". Shaun is a very bad man.

No it is not him because I do not know him or talk to him. But, I will say this. In those famous words. They aways come back to the scene of the crime. Or should I say they come to the scene of the crime. Either or, you know what I mean....

Stuff like this is why I am a pacifist
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:

No it is not him because I do not know him or talk to him. But, I will say this. In those famous words. They aways come back to the scene of the crime. Or should I say they come to the scene of the crime. Either or, you know what I mean....

Rick is at the top of my "Don't Fvck With" list. I have seen his destruction first hand.
    Direwolf:

I know what your trying to do and I've seen your WORK.
    Pacifist - rejects war and believes there are no moral grounds which can justify resorting to war.

That Sir is not you and trickery I rarely fall for. I would be more than happy for a future trade with Sir. But not today, I have a lot on my plate....

I see now. Zeebra is the target. Rick be berry, berry careful. Zee doesn't play well with others. He spent alot of time in "time-out" when he was young.
    RCY Cigars:
    Direwolf:

Pacifist - rejects war and believes there are no moral grounds which can justify resorting to war.

That Sir is not you and trickery I rarely fall for. I would be more than happy for a future trade with Sir. But not today, I have a lot on my plate....

Lol haven't you seen by now that a trade is a rare thing for me.. I like to give . Gotta earn my way into purgatory one day.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    zeebra:
    +1
    Direwolf:
    RCY Cigars:
    Direwolf:

Lol haven't you seen by now that a trade is a rare thing for me.. I like to give . Gotta earn my way into purgatory one day.

Sir, I'm really starting to like your demeanor. You have giving enough grace in this forum already. Your named is etched in stones in heaven for sure.

lcpleel:
    zeebra:
    +1

Look at these guys, both trouble makers themselves....

RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    zeebra:
    +1

no im not starting anything. Im just agreeing.
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    zeebra:
    +1

no im not starting anything. Im just agreeing.

This time, lol....

RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    zeebra:
    +1

Hahahahahahahaha....Ain't that the truth.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    greg2648:
    "I'll take on anyone, anytime, anywhere" ;)
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    Seriously?????????????
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    LOL!
    spindrift:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    Seriously?????????????
    No, just quoting...and I especially wouldn't take on you...Mr.MyFatherWh0re!
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    LOL!

Always the trouble maker....

RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    LOL!

Who Jaime?
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    LOL!

And that means...