Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

T'D Off =Rick/ Atomic Bomb =Josh

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    joshvoigt:
    Rick strikes again! image

Should have shown them the note that came with that one. Enjoy Josh....

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Very nice Rick, very nice!!! Great smokes all around!
    Thanks Shawn, hope he enjoys them...

• stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    Holy crap a #9 pig are you kidding me! How does that feel? Well done RCY.
  • joshvoigtjoshvoigt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 325
    He has sent me a bunch of very quality very rare very awesome smokes. Early next week I will be sending out a package but I highly doubt it will compare to what he has sent. I certainly appreciate your generosity Rick. You sir are a very fine BOTL! Thank you and I know that's not enough!
    It's already been fun to watch but it sounds like there is still more to watch. It's going to be fun to see.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    This thread reminds me of why I only politely exchange cigars with Rick from time to time, rather than calling him out. Bad things happen when Rick feels an attack coming. Very bad things.

All of these hits have been amazing.
    It's my turn fellas... DC to follow after work. Just a way of saying Thank You for you Rick!
    joshvoigt:
    It's my turn fellas... DC to follow after work. Just a way of saying Thank You for you Rick!

Just what I was afraid of. Guess I asked for it :)...

DC 03111660000242415460 It doesn't compared to what you sent but I tried to send ya some variety. Let me know when they arrive please sir!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    joshvoigt:
    DC 03111660000242415460 It doesn't compared to what you sent but I tried to send ya some variety. Let me know when they arrive please sir!
    I've seen the pic, its a beautiful package...better make some more room Rick!
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    joshvoigt:

There's a pic floating around, interesting?

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Rick, better make some room in the cooler, or buy a 10 pack of gallon ziplocks.
    RCY Cigars:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    joshvoigt:

There's a pic floating around, interesting?

He asked me what I thought of the package he was going to send. I sent back a few expletive words and he let er fly!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    RCY Cigars:
    joshvoigt:
    Rick strikes again! image

Should have shown them the note that came with that one. Enjoy Josh....

That's awesome! I didn't even know that there were no.9 Pigs. That's an awesome hit!
    My package has been delivered! There has to be shrapnel all over the place! Can't wait to see the carnage!
    I don't see any smoke clouds, must be a dud, lol.......

Any pics from the return fire yet? Is everyone still alive? Mabey it was a dud but knowing the source just a little I doubt it could have been;)
    I'm almost out of popcorn!
    HUMBLED! Josh if you guys do not know, is a heck of guy. If you didn't know, you will by the time I finish this post and you see the picture. So you'll know the story. I hook Josh up a while ago with some cigars he wanted try. He thanked me and wanted to return the favor. I told him no need, I was just happy to help. Well time flew past and he saw a post by JDH on a trade I did with him. He sent me a PM about it. At the end of his PM, he made it clear he hadn't forgotten what I had did. And that now I was a target of his. So, as you see from this thread, I called his bluff by hitting him with 16 what I think is quality stogies just for fun. WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING. Freakin new guy basically said I'm your big brother Rick. And smack me in the mouth with 37 fine cigars. Look here, I've done some crazy stuff while being here. I did hit my man DSWarmack with 30 stogies while he was abroad. Then when he came to Germany to visit I emptied my 50 count herfodor. But, I haven't hit anyone like this at once. Now I'm thinking, I hit a couple thirty rounds to people, but not 37 almost 40 fine stogies. Dang it, I'll say it, you won. That one buddy and thank you for being a heck of BOTL with my T'D off thread that is now our thread. Enough of this, here are the pics. Look at this freakin box I got....
    Photobucket

4 sealed packages=37 stogies
    Photobucket

Now here is the damage. I meant Fine Cigars, lol....
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Unbelievable!!! What an amazing hit! ALL HAIL KING JOSH!
    Awesome Awesome Awesome! Well done! I personally demand a rematch I need to see this again.
  • farinahomefarinahome Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 40
    stowggie:
    Awesome Awesome Awesome! Well done! I personally demand a rematch I need to see this again.

Trouble maker, dang on Texans, lol.

I can hear Zeebra now. Rick, Texas does it big. I'm not going to hear the end of this.

Double Post....

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Oh, man... Rick... buddy... if you knew how loud and hard I just laughed when I saw this...

see what happens when you start smacking folks around. LMAO
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Alright !!Awesome hit on an Awesome guy!!!!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    RCY Cigars:
    stowggie:

Trouble maker, dang on Texans, lol.

I can hear Zeebra now. Rick, Texas does it big. I'm not going to hear the end of this.

Well done Josh, you've done TX proud!!
    I knew josh had it in him...2 great hits brothers!!!