T'D Off =Rick/ Atomic Bomb =Josh

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    I want a front row ticket to this bout. This could go back and forth for weeks. I got $5 on RCY, unless he is talking about ShaunHarrison. Then it would be a "pick-em". Shaun is a very bad man.
    "I'll take on anyone, anytime, anywhere" ;)
    LOL!

Always the trouble maker....

Who Jaime?

Only Jaime I know isn't feature in these quote blocks. You, old friend that likes to start stuff up....

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    I want a front row ticket to this bout. This could go back and forth for weeks. I got $5 on RCY, unless he is talking about ShaunHarrison. Then it would be a "pick-em". Shaun is a very bad man.
    LOL!

And that means...
    I believe that he is referring to Isaac. Just a guess. Isaac has been known to stir the pot every now and again. Just sayin'
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    LOL!

Who Jaime?

Only Jaime I know isn't feature in these quote blocks. You, old friend that likes to start stuff up....

Shaun I think Ricks talking to you.
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    LOL!

And that means...
    I believe that he is referring to Isaac. Just a guess. Isaac has been known to stir the pot every now and again. Just sayin'
    Ive lost EVERY BATTLE on ccom Im not starting ANYTHING!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    I have not started anything here.
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    LOL!

And that means...
    Ive lost EVERY BATTLE on ccom Im not starting ANYTHING!
    Not true. I will never forget the time that you said that you "hated me" and then laughed at me. You pot-stirrer or smoker or.........well you know.
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    LOL!

And that means...

When I conversate, it is direct and the person knows it. Isaac stop messing around. I don't throw darts at the board. I am the board, hence the the title of this thread. That person knows who he is because I quoted him. No darts, facts....

Marker:
    Well, except that whole give the noob someone else's address thing.
    Marker:
    Marker:
    I wondered how long it would take Jamie to find this thread. Captain Pot-Stirrer himself.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    LOL!

And that means...

When I conversate, it is direct and the person knows it. Isaac stop messing around. I don't throw darts at the board. I am the board, hence the the title of this thread. That person knows who he is because I quoted him. No darts, facts....

I'm confused...
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    Marker:
    I wondered how long it would take Jamie to find this thread. Captain Pot-Stirrer himself.
    Jamie doesn't really stir the pot, he pees in the coffee pot ;)
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    Marker:
    Been reading the whole time. Entertainment en masse.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    Marker:
    Doood I just made a cup of coffee... Did you really have to say that?
    Direwolf:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    Marker:
    Doood I just made a cup of coffee... Did you really have to say that?
    Just envision someone standing and facing the corner, head up, cigar in mouth(probably some EL cuban), and a coffee pot around his groin area..trickle, trickle, trickle...thats Jamie!
    Im on Ricks side. Rick has always been good to me. Im done starting fights. lol
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Everyone band together and lets hit the Poppa John's site and bomb his ass with anchovie pizzas
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    LOL!

And that means...

I'm confused...
    Please let me unconfuse you. RCY is talking about another Shawn. I thought it could be you, it ain't. All of the other comments are Marker, Isaac, Direwolf and myself stirring the pot.
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    LOL!

And that means...

I'm confused...
    Please let me unconfuse you. RCY is talking about another Shawn. I thought it could be you, it ain't. All of the other comments are Marker, Isaac, Direwolf and myself stirring the pot.
    10-4, thanks bud
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    I dunno. It looks to me like somebody is screwed.
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    LOL!

And that means...

I'm confused...

Shawn that I know equals Zeebra. Maybe that helps...

greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    LOL!

And that means...

I'm confused...
    Speak for yourself. I was making small talk. lol
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    greg2648:
    I see now. Zeebra is the target. Rick be berry, berry careful. Zee doesn't play well with others. He spent alot of time in "time-out" when he was young.
    Na, Rick and I talk, but we don't talk smack to each other. He knows what I'm capable of, he took a beating from me in Germany and when he got back to the US. Now I just find stuff he's looking for and he sends me money.....its simpler that way. LOL!

zeebra:
    greg2648:
    I see now. Zeebra is the target. Rick be berry, berry careful. Zee doesn't play well with others. He spent alot of time in "time-out" when he was young.
    Na, Rick and I talk, but we don't talk smack to each other. He knows what I'm capable of, he took a beating from me in Germany and when he got back to the US. Now I just find stuff he's looking for and he sends me money.....its simpler that way. LOL!

So you are a cigar pimp?
    Marker:
    zeebra:
    greg2648:

So you are a cigar pimp?
    This is what he got into when he thought a noob can come here and start fvcking with ppl from another country!

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/318806.aspx
    Zeebs, I will be in Houston Mar 16-22.
    Marker:
    zeebra:
    greg2648:

So you are a cigar pimp?

D A M N, this is the second time you have been called that. First by me and now Marker, lol. Yes, he is my Pimp for cigars and I have an Aresenal because of him. I can and will never start anything with him because he's the guy that stood up for me in more ways than one in this forum and two. My wife likes him, because he sends me cigars of joy and it makes me happy. Then there's The Beard, but that's a whole other story, lol....

Marker:
    Zeebs, I will be in Houston Mar 16-22.
    I might be in Vegas that weekend, I'll shoot you a pm if I'm not.
    It is a whole week.
    Marker:
    It is a whole week.
    Oh ya, I won't be i n vegas that long for sure!!...PM me so we can let Rick b**ch slap who he wants in this thread.
    zeebra:
    Marker:
    zeebra:
    greg2648:

So you are a cigar pimp?
    This is what he got into when he thought a noob can come here and start fvcking with ppl from another country!

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/318806.aspx

I still have that darn cigar too Marker....