Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

T'D Off =Rick/ Atomic Bomb =Josh

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    zeebra:
    jsnake:
    Nice hits Rick. I think Rick has a problem with guys in Texas!
    LOL, the guy has family in Dallas and he's messin with the largest state!

Rick, this isn't the first time you will hear this, but everything is bigger in texas!! LOL!!!

Good stuff!

That's what they say. But everytime I'm there, I just see a whole lot of land to BOMB, lol....

I know it hurts a little, but this is what you asked for, lol. Don't try to hide, I found you once and the rest of them will find you again, lol....

• joshvoigtjoshvoigt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 325
    The mad bomber strikes again! More extreme bombing of a mailbox! image Thanks Rick! That Nat Sherman is huge!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    That Sherman is a good smoke too
    joshvoigt:
    The mad bomber strikes again! More extreme bombing of a mailbox! image Thanks Rick! That Nat Sherman is huge!

66 ring, wanted to see if you can handle it. Should have taken the trade, lol....

Direwolf:
    That Sherman is a good smoke too

Yes, it is a nice smoke. That Nat Sherman and the Jaime Garcia has a 66 ring baby, yeah. Lol....

RCY Cigars:
    joshvoigt:

66 ring, wanted to see if you can handle it. Should have taken the trade, lol....

Waiting for the dust to settle then I'm gonna try to retaliate! Gonna be tough though. Sheesh!
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    Very nice hit again can't wait to see the next one. I also can't wait to see the retaliation that Josh might have in store. Might want to built a fort around the mail box I'm afraid for you.
    joshvoigt:
    RCY Cigars:
    joshvoigt:

Waiting for the dust to settle then I'm gonna try to retaliate! Gonna be tough though. Sheesh!

Really, you think it's going to settle, lol. You will be posting everyday, should have taken the trade, lol....

stowggie:
    Very nice hit again can't wait to see the next one. I also can't wait to see the retaliation that Josh might have in store. Might want to built a fort around the mail box I'm afraid for you.

Another Texan, lol....

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Another great hit Rick. That Camacho made me drool a little bit.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very Nice Hit Rick!!!!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Nice hit, can't wait for Josh's retaliation!
    RCY Cigars:
    DC 0311 1660 0001 2704 6161 Game on....

Misfire, first one. Hope this finds it's way back. If not, very disappointing news. But No worries, I will load up a extra one. Why not, lol. Dang it and this was the first one down range....

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:

Misfire, first one. Hope this finds it's way back. If not, very disappointing news. But No worries, I will load up a extra one. Why not, lol. Dang it and this was the first one down range....

I don't know who's packages have been lost more than your's Rick! Sux bro, but I hope they make it to where they were headed or back to ya!
    zeebra:
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:

I don't know who's packages have been lost more than your's Rick! Sux bro, but I hope they make it to where they were headed or back to ya!
    Paul has lost or had them severely delayed a few too in the last few months, USPS needs to step their game up!
    Heard the mailbox ticking I had Jr with me good thing he didn't get hit! Not sure if I deserve all these or if I have cigars to match! Thanks Rick. Now stop! ;)image
    GURK, AHHHHH RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
    joshvoigt:
    Heard the mailbox ticking I had Jr with me good thing he didn't get hit! Not sure if I deserve all these or if I have cigars to match! Thanks Rick. Now stop! ;)image

Who's your BBOTLF, lol. Should have done the trade......

RCY Cigars:
    joshvoigt:

Who's your BBOTLF, lol. Should have done the trade......

I don't get it, what did I miss...Josh turned down a trade?
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    That Gurk is his punishment stick for not taking the trade. Take a picture 'smoking' it and post it up. You need a sign that says 'cognac does not belong in cigars' or something similar.
    Marker:
    That Gurk is his punishment stick for not taking the trade. Take a picture 'smoking' it and post it up. You need a sign that says 'cognac does not belong in cigars' or something similar.
    Hands down, worst cigar I have ever smoked...made myself and the others at the B&M table nauseous just smelling the Gurk-cognac fumes
    Well, when I was smoking infused cigars. I happened to like the one I smoked. Thing is, I only send cigars out that are an individuals favorite, trade or ones I had a good experience with. But one thing for sure, I don't mind if a cigar you don't like, you want to trade or give away that I send out. Big picture here is, it is a gift and it was free. This is probably why I'm selective with whom I bomb. Maybe a point to live on. I don't know, just saying...
    RCY Cigars:
    Well, when I was smoking infused cigars. I happened to like the one I smoked. Thing is, I only send cigars out that are an individuals favorite, trade or ones I had a good experience with. But one thing for sure, I don't mind if a cigar you don't like, you want to trade or give away that I send out. Big picture here is, it is a gift and it was free. This is probably why I'm selective with whom I bomb. Maybe a point to live on. I don't know, just saying...
    And that's fine regarding our opinions on the cigar, I'm just asking why are you bombing Josh, what did he do?
    A while back I gave Josh some cigars he was wanting to try. He was very appreciative. He asked if he could return the favor. I told him no need to. I was just happy to be able to help him out. Well, to make a long story short. We PM'd a few times and from those he became a little amped in bombing me. So, I offered a trade and he didn't get back to me. I figured I'd have some incoming rounds possibly. So I prepared myself. Nothing happened for a while. Then he sent me a pm about a cigar I gave JDH. At the end of his message, he made it clear that I was a Target of his. At that point I knew I had to get battle ready. So, I put this thread up. I waited a whole week to give him a chance to fire. He didn't, so I let off five missles to let him know. I'm ready for war.
    The killer thing about it. He's a heck of a guy. He got to know me by sharing some small talk through PM's. Why not share some good cigars with him.
    Sounds like a good reason to me.
    RCY Cigars:
    The killer thing about it. He's a heck of a guy. He got to know me by sharing some small talk through PM's. Why not share some good cigars with him.
    Amen. Josh is a great guy and is a great BotL! Knock him out! :)
    Rick strikes again! image
    He ain't playing around