Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mystery Stick Game

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Do not post your reviews here! Review them very thoroughly! Guess the following: country of origin; wrapper; blender or manufacturer; and the exact blend. Send everything to me.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    will do probably in a few hours and will pm my results for stick A
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Right on, I won't get to mine till later, but I'll send it in via PM when I do.
    but i will say u do have a advantage due to me having my taste buds ruined from drinking and throwing up all night...HAYS can testify to that lol
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    No rush Joey take your time!!!!!
    Sandman1am:
    No rush Joey take your time!!!!!
    Exactly. Wait till tomorrow if u need to.
    I am smoking it right now! lol not a bad stick...I believe I have had this before from another bomb....we will see if im right...i am writing a full description and will pm u it when im done(20-30 minutes)
    I have submitted my response
    Ok, my response is in now as well.
    im interested in seeing if my taste buds were dead on or so far off its a joke...we will soon see hopefully tonight
    I have received both reviews of Cigar A. Two very different guesses. :) I'm going to post up a new thread for this contest and put together a format for scoring.
    who won who won lol....like i said...drinking and puking all night does a number on ur taste buds so im not too confident
    Yeah, I'm not too confident either being that I have only been smoking for 10 months-ish and my palate still has much growing to do. Very curious who was closer though....
    TatuajeVI:
    I have received both reviews of Cigar A. Two very different guesses. :) I'm going to post up a new thread for this contest and put together a format for scoring.
    Just like Phil to talk a big game but in the morning all you do is wake up with a big head ache wondering WTF happened?!?
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Sandman1am:
    TatuajeVI:
    Just like Phil to talk a big game but in the morning all you do is wake up with a big head ache wondering WTF happened?!?
    I know who the contestants of the next Mystery Stick Contest are...
    lol....im still waiting for the scoring to come out! lol
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Hey guys just found out Phil is out of town until tonight. I say keep smoking and send him the answers so we can keep this game moving along. I'm interested to see who wins the smoke off.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Sandman1am:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Hey guys just found out Phil is out of town until tonight. I say keep smoking and send him the answers so we can keep this game moving along. I'm interested to see who wins the smoke off.

What he said this games been stalled for a while it seems.... I am ready for doing some reviews! LOL
    yeah I was wondering what was going on after a week lol....i will smoke one either monday or tuesday night, tonight though is opus x night and tommorrow is gurkha pe art deco night
    I was wondering as well. I'll try to get to stick B and C this weekend and send in my reviews.
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    yeah I was wondering what was going on after a week lol....i will smoke one either monday or tuesday night, tonight though is opus x night and tommorrow is gurkha pe art deco night

Smoke the Mystery Sticks first! LOL this is the Longest i have ever seen this game drag out ! LOL But with all that Cabinet work and all the time spent on all these game you could haVE SMOKES THAT whOLE bOMB! lol ....... just call Me Ozzie the Ball Buster! ROTFLMAO its all good bro just Racking up some posts ..... you know how that goes ./.... LOL
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

Smoke the Mystery Sticks first! LOL this is the Longest i have ever seen this game drag out ! LOL But with all that Cabinet work and all the time spent on all these game you could haVE SMOKES THAT whOLE bOMB! lol ....... just call Me Ozzie the Ball Buster! ROTFLMAO its all good bro just Racking up some posts ..... you know how that goes ./.... LOL
    Ozzie don't rush the man let him take his time and do a good review. Joey when you are ready and have a good amount of time to set aside for this go ahead and smoke those sticks. Not like I have something riding on this or anything;)
    Sandman1am:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

Ozzie don't rush the man let him take his time and do a good review. Joey when you are ready and have a good amount of time to set aside for this go ahead and smoke those sticks. Not like I have something riding on this or anything;)

LOL that isnt rushing him is it? seeing as though he says hes been smoking all these others and his plans of what to smoke before he trys to get around to smoking the game sticks ? LOL Oh well..... I seem to remeber being pushed to smoke the ones i had when i go them and i smoke all mine in a little over a week.... I am just saying, Oh man I truly Baffled and obviousley am doing something wrong! LOL
    How fast we smoke them doesn't matter anyway until Tat is back. He's the one doing the scoring and posting results ;^)
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Sandman1am:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

LOL that isnt rushing him is it? seeing as though he says hes been smoking all these others and his plans of what to smoke before he trys to get around to smoking the game sticks ? LOL Oh well..... I seem to remeber being pushed to smoke the ones i had when i go them and i smoke all mine in a little over a week.... I am just saying, Oh man I truly Baffled and obviousley am doing something wrong! LOL
    I agree the idea of the game is to get to the sticks asap and make your guesses so it can keep moving. With that I'm not sure if you have been following this thread and saw that their was a mistake made and end result was 2 packages went to 2 BORK's and a side game is now going on.

Maybe not the best to take over this thread and Tat actually talked about starting a new thread so as to not "take over" this thread. At any rate it is Tat that is judging this side contest and he is gone. Like Duder's post said we can't really go on until he posts the answers up. I'm sure they were just waiting to hear back from Tat to move on which in past games is the norm. Usually you smoke stick A post your answer and wait to hear back before starting stick b. Now that they know he is gone they can move on. Can't blame Joey for having plans for his weekend already and like he said he will get to it.

I'm all for keeping the games moving but this has outside circumstances that has put a bump in the road. I'm sure the next game will go faster you can bet on that! Who knows this might be a new game that spins off from this....which would be worth the wait IMHO.
    Sandman1am:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Sandman1am:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

I agree the idea of the game is to get to the sticks asap and make your guesses so it can keep moving. With that I'm not sure if you have been following this thread and saw that their was a mistake made and end result was 2 packages went to 2 BORK's and a side game is now going on.

Maybe not the best to take over this thread and Tat actually talked about starting a new thread so as to not "take over" this thread. At any rate it is Tat that is judging this side contest and he is gone. Like Duder's post said we can't really go on until he posts the answers up. I'm sure they were just waiting to hear back from Tat to move on which in past games is the norm. Usually you smoke stick A post your answer and wait to hear back before starting stick b. Now that they know he is gone they can move on. Can't blame Joey for having plans for his weekend already and like he said he will get to it.

I'm all for keeping the games moving but this has outside circumstances that has put a bump in the road. I'm sure the next game will go faster you can bet on that! Who knows this might be a new game that spins off from this....which would be worth the wait IMHO.
    Word
    well if someone would have told me to smoke the others last week i would have done it....but I need to celebrate this week for I finally start working on monday full time again making good money once again, so yesterday I had a camacho pre embargo, tonight opus x, tommorrow will be a Gurkha art deco pre embargo....monday will be mystery B, and tuesday night will be mystery C.....just giving you guys a heads up....and tat never posted up the scoring system or anything
    Sandman1am:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Sandman1am:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

Thanks I knew about the mix up, I will gracefully bow out of this .... It was just My Humble Opinion. Love you Guys
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    It appears as though I have screwed this up royally. Why don't I send out 3 new sticks Monday afternoon, to a new player, to get this game back on track. If you guys would like, you can keep this one going as a new smoke off game. Personally, I love the idea of a smoke off, and I think a new game would be great. What do you boys think about this?
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Sandman1am:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Sandman1am:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

Thanks I knew about the mix up, I will gracefully bow out of this .... It was just My Humble Opinion. Love you Guys
    Luv u 2 Ozzie.....(man hug)