Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mystery Stick Game

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Poker Slob:
    It appears as though I have screwed this up royally. Why don't I send out 3 new sticks Monday afternoon, to a new player, to get this game back on track. If you guys would like, you can keep this one going as a new smoke off game. Personally, I love the idea of a smoke off, and I think a new game would be great. What do you boys think about this?
    I don't see a reason to. You made good with sending out the right package to the right person. No need for you to send out a 3rd package. As long as this can be wrapped up within the next few days I think we can wait IMHO. Now all we need is Tat who I know is back today to get on this ASAP. I'll text him when I touch down in Seattle. Oh yeah and technology is great sometimes. Writing this while flying over South Dakota.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    I will smoke one on monday night, and one on tuesday night guys...duder...do the same if you can but ill finish up on my end and get some reviews done....
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    I'll be done by then for sure, no problem :^)
    sounds good brother! i may smoke one tonight after my gurkha P.e but we will see
    lighting up the mystery stick B right now....right off the bat im not a fan so this will be a hard oon to judge
    hope u enjoy this more then me man..im 1.5inches into it and ready to ditch it but ill smoke half...should I post review here after im done?
    sorry bro...just cant smoke this one...too harsh for me...here is my guess though from what i did smoke

Wrapper:I want to say natural?..yeah lets shoot with a dark conneticut..............
    filler:lets just say maybe hindonesha?
    Binder:shoot i dont even know...and with this cigar dont care to be honest...lets say nica.....yeah..screw it..this stick just plain sucks for me lol
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Sorry guys, I was out of town. I sincerely apologize for delaying our little contest. I'll start up that other thread.
    Hey Tat, I'll Pm you soon with my results for stick B. It was treating me very well whatever it is...mmm :^)

Hey Tony, if you'll be in the Lynnwood area during the early day time sometime this week I can throw you some mystery sticks (and maybe a mini herf?) so we can keep this thread rolling. Tat has started a new thread for the smoke off. You got my #, let me know :^)
    lol..we have different taste my friend but we are on even score with stick A! lol....I hated B though....I must have gotten a bad one cuz after like 2 inches it was ditched into the bucket! lol
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    lol..we have different taste my friend but we are on even score with stick A! lol....I hated B though....I must have gotten a bad one cuz after like 2 inches it was ditched into the bucket! lol
    Yeah, I think the super hard draw I was getting from stick A was a factor in my dislike of it. You might have just got a dud for stick B...
    yeah i think so....i may light up the stick C tonight, but to be honest im a little unsure at the moment
    For me, the first half of stick C was really good and unique. A little ways past half it fizzled.
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    Did we ever figure out how to get this game moving again btw? I've been jonesing real bad to get in the game again since I think I may have a bit better palate these day to indentify some sticks with :-D
    Sandman is next in line and I'll be giving him his package at the herf this weekend. So it should be back to business as usual soon :^)
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 474
    Hey Tony! Had time to smoke any of the mystery sticks yet?
    hey guys....sorry havent been around really lately...but i did smoke the stick C and sent in my response.....never heard anything back though....so i kinda was waitn.....
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    yeah, I wanna get back in the rotation on this one too... plug me into the queue...
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Yeah I have been waiting to get Back In on this... the Game seems to have lost its Fizz really SLow..............
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Ill ditto that. When I first created the game, the three sticks were intended to be smoked immediatley or withn a day or two, not rested in a humi or gotten around to eventually. I know life happens as much as the next guy but if you can't smoke, don't play. I can't wait to jump back in on this one as well.
    Yeah, sorry guys. To be fair Tony just got the sticks on saturday so we should be back on track pretty quickly here...
    well to be perfectly fair, i never expected to play the game lol...cuz my schedule is so hectic but i perfectly take the blame for slowing this dam game up....IM VERY SORRY TO ALL WHO HAVE WAITED PATIENTLY.....sorry
    Actually Joe, the game we were playing is a different thread ;^) Tony and I held up this thread due to him being on vacation and me forgetting to give him his mystery sticks when he was at my house...
    Got a hold of Tony today, he's been pulling long hours at work. Said he will send out the next mystery package tomorrow and smoke his over the next 3 nights to get things back on track.

Oh, and Gad it looks like you're up next if you still wanna play...
    Duder2:
    Got a hold of Tony today, he's been pulling long hours at work. Said he will send out the next mystery package tomorrow and smoke his over the next 3 nights to get things back on track.

Sounds FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope all is well Duder !
    Thanks Ozzie! Life is good up here in the Pac NW :^) Hope all is well in the bay area!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Duder2:

Sorry guys things have not been going the way I expected them to. Had a death in the family after all that working and I haven't been able to get to these smokes yet. I will try my best to get through all of them this weekend.

In order to keep it moving I will send out the package today. I went back and it looks like Ozzie was actually the first person to ask if he could be next. Thanks everyone for being so patient.......Ozzie if you are still up for it send me your contact infomation ASAP and I will get your package out today. Don't wait for me either if I haven't posted when you get them.
    Sandman1am:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Duder2:

Sorry guys things have not been going the way I expected them to. Had a death in the family after all that working and I haven't been able to get to these smokes yet. I will try my best to get through all of them this weekend.

In order to keep it moving I will send out the package today. I went back and it looks like Ozzie was actually the first person to ask if he could be next. Thanks everyone for being so patient.......Ozzie if you are still up for it send me your contact infomation ASAP and I will get your package out today. Don't wait for me either if I haven't posted when you get them.

I got the Package yesterday.... WOW sand man hooked me Up Big Time , not only did hee send me the three Mystery sticks he sent me some other tasty morsals as well ! What a Great BOTL.... I actually smoked A within an hour of recievning the package , review forthcoming later today when i have time to write it on here, all my notes are ready!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    love this game! I think someone already has next, but I want to get in line...